Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tir na nÓg

QuoteTir Na og an you explain where the 7 minutes of injury time came from?

I don't know where he got 7 minutes of injury time from but I guess he wanted to correct his earlier mistake of not giving a hop ball which lead to clans goal.

illdecide

Quote from: Tir na nÓg on June 05, 2007, 10:20:03 AM
QuoteTir Na og an you explain where the 7 minutes of injury time came from?

I don't know where he got 7 minutes of injury time from but I guess he wanted to correct his earlier mistake of not giving a hop ball which lead to clans goal.

At least your honest, i see one of your players has landed himself in a spot of bother with the law. I'll not name names or his crimes but i got a shock when i heard what he had or supposed to have done. "Holy Fcuk" :o :o
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

dontcare

Quote from: inthemaking on June 05, 2007, 12:26:42 AM
can any1 tell me if eugene casey got a straight red against silverbridge last year in the championship? if so does that not mean he was ineligable for last wks match against sarsfield were i hear he scored 1-3

yes i also heard he got a straight red what will happen now. is the champ games on this week does any know

full back

From Orchard County

Wednesday 6 June

ACL – Division III (8.00)
Clady v Tullysaran (Patrick Duffy)

Friday 8 June

Senior Football Championship Replay (7.00)
Carrickcruppen v Clann Eireann (Jimmy McKee) at Pearse Og Park
(extra time, if required)

ACL – Division II (8.00)
Silverbridge v Annaghmore (Jim Lynch)

Division III (8.00)
Ballyhegan v Lissummon (Seamus O'Neill)
Clonmore v Middletown (Paul Rath)

Division IV (8.00)
Derrynoose v Belleek (Damian McConville)
O'Hanlon's v Mullaghbrack (Kevin McNeice)
Corrinshego v Forkhill (Tony Watters)

Saturday 9 June

Clan na Gael v Tir na nÓg (Paudie Hughes) at Maghery

Intermediate Football Championship Quarter-final (7.30)
Crossmaglen II v St Patrick's (Rory Robinson) at Silverbridge

Sunday 10 June

Dromintee v St Michael's (Brendan Gorman) at Crossmaglen

Intermediate Football Championship Quarter-finals
Culloville v An Port Mor (Barney Henry) at Abbey Park (2.30)
St Peter's v Whitecross (Jim Slevin) at Abbey Park (4.00)

ACL – Division I (2.00)
Mullaghbawn v Crossmaglen (Kevin McNeice)

ACL – Division II (2.00)
Keady v Killeavey (Mickey Leonard)

ACL – Division III (2.00)
Collegeland v Middletown (Oliver Hearty)
Sarsfields v Clady (Stephen Murray)
Tullysaran v Clonmore (Kevin Gallogly)

ACL – Division IV (2.00)
Belleek v Mullaghbrack (Ronan Quigley)
Dorsey Emmett's v Derrynoose (Gary Smith)
Eire Og v Phelim Brady's (Paul Rath)
Shane O'Neill's v Grange (Jimmy McKee)

Monday 11 June

Intermediate Football Championship Quarter-final (7.30)
Madden v Wolfe Tones (Dessie McDonnell) at Ballyhegan

Tuesday 12 June

ACL – Division II (8.00)
Carrickcruppen v Silverbridge (Sean McClelland)

Uladh

Got to most of the senior championship over the weekend and althought there are loads of discussion points, i think it was a good weekend of championship fare. every game was competitive and although the quality wasn´t top drawer it was all highly entertaining. harps made a good game of what could have been a stroll in advance, newtown fought like demons and granemore possibly should have beaten killeavy.

i thoroughly enjoyed all of the football and it´s great football to watch with every club all out. its a pity its only once a year and it makes me wonder why we haven´t a derry type format in place to maximise the product exposure or at least a back door.

saying someone asked, going on the weekend you´d have to say noone will beat cross, but in saying that people are judging cross on pedigree and not sunday´s performance so its not sensible to judge the opposition on one day´s work.

i think this could be a very open championship yet.

Tir na nÓg

QuoteSenior Football Championship Replay (7.00)
Clan na Gael v Tir na nÓg (Paudie Hughes) at Maghery

I was reading the Irish News earlier and it says the match starts at 7.30...which one is correct? We were informed that it was 7 just wondering if the Irish News have got it wrong!!

David McKeown

Winsamsoon

Was that Paul McCann, Andy's younger brother?
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Tir na nÓg

QuoteWas that Paul McCann, Andy's younger brother?

No it wasnt Andy's younger brother and it wasnt Paul McCann that got sent off, it was Kieran McCann that was sent off.

David McKeown

2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

illdecide

Lads what club is Paudie Hughes from? Is he the young referee with the sandy coloured hair? and what experience's have yous had with him recently

Tir na nÓg

I heard he was from Cross but not 100%

pintsofguinness

well thats great news on yon thug casey. i'll be looking forward to sarsfields being reinstated in the championship. its interesting the response it got and it's probably a reflection on the response it'll get in the county. one of the worse rows in a match in armagh and only one person banned who now doesn't serve his ban but lets go into the 4th day of complaining about a poor refereeing display. who said a few pages back about there being double standards in the county? dead right!  another kick in the teeti for the bridge.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 05, 2007, 01:18:00 PM
well thats great news on yon thug casey. i'll be looking forward to sarsfields being reinstated in the championship. its interesting the response it got and it's probably a reflection on the response it'll get in the county. one of the worse rows in a match in armagh and only one person banned who now doesn't serve his ban but lets go into the 4th day of complaining about a poor refereeing display. who said a few pages back about there being double standards in the county? dead right!  another kick in the teeti for the bridge.

Nobody on this site would disagree with you Pints, the Bridge got the shity end of the stick alright and maybe St Pats will get what they deserve

Hank Everlast

i think Paudie Hughes is from cross alright, did he not referee a county championship match there recently??

full back

POG - What was the outcome of the bans from your game last year?
Did anyone get any & what way will Sarsfields be out of this?

Paudie Hughes has plenty of experience both inside the county & intercounty. Has refereed an AI minor semi or final I think.