Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Thats what I am trying to get a hold of POG, ill post if I find out.

corn02

Cruppen and Clan Eireann drew, I know no more than that.

pintsofguinness

Hmm not really surprised, I wonder is there many left standing at the other clanns game.

I went on to orchardcounty and seen that the "championship" thread was at the top, thought to myself someone has the results here went into the thread and found this......
Quoteis their a back door in the championship
:-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

banjoz

tir na nog and clanns drew ref was a joke

Uladh

Armagh Exile

Who was the referee and where was he from?
What makes you state that "he was a joke"?

Uladh

read back a page or two and the predictions of his performance

Stranworst

Any other results from last night then apart from the clans or clann eireann??

BroJolly

Quote from: Armagh Exile on June 02, 2007, 10:27:11 PM
Who was the referee and where was he from?
What makes you state that "he was a joke"?

Ref was shocking. In the first minute he sent a clans and portadown man off for handbags. In the second half, a portadown defender was dwelling too long on a free kick, so the ref blew him up and physically indicated that he was going to throw the ball up. However, Marsden took a free kick and the ball ended in the net. Incredibly the goal stood and that brought clans back into it

Hank Everlast

Tones beat ballyhagan by 2pts with late goal!

Stranworst

That'll make the punters in my bookies very happy who got on the tones before the betting was suspended!

Charlie Stubbs will be loving it as well, though I hear he didn't even go to the match last night because he wanted to go on the drink, tut tut

Hank Everlast

Tullysaran got their first win of the year as well.... beating lisummon by a single point i think.

ardasell

Great win by Killeavy over Granemore - even though it was expected by all accounts - Paul Watters scored the goal that eventually split the teams in the end.  Stansfield was not needed, thankfully, and Killeavy can hopefully build on this to go on another good run.  Happy heads round St Moninna's tonight.

el_cuervo_fc

from what i hear cross are 6-2 up 10 mins into the 2nd half

pintsofguinness

10 - 4 to cross and tony mac sent off for second yellow according to championship. surprised maghery beat mullaghbawn.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?