Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qub la la la

any word on what happened dromintee last night?

armaghniac

Quoteany word on what happened dromintee last night?

I think you might look at the text you quoted your previous post, la la indeed.

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

qub la la la

Quote from: armaghniac on June 02, 2007, 02:11:13 PM
Quoteany word on what happened dromintee last night?

I think you might look at the text you quoted your previous post, la la indeed.

yea but that doesnt exactly explain wat went wrong. dromintee were clear favourites. and newtown havent exactly been going places recently! twat!

pintsofguinness

QuoteThat win by silverbridge over the nab means they have just lost the  st peters game (championship) st pats (league) and ciaran conlon their county u21 player. going well?HuhHuh??

Of course we're going well and I'd say we haven't fielded our strongest team this year yet - though I'm not really sure anymore of what our strongest team would be. 
Our team last night started with, I think, 11 players under the age of 22 - including 5 of last years minors (and another came on) and 2 of those on their debuts.
4 of the 6 forwards were minors from last year, Liam Campbell (under 21 last year) and Brendan Byrne (about 20/21??) were they only two that weren't.
We'd certain starters  D McCann, Niall Reel, Brendan Bellew and Ryan Hamill out for various reasons. 
A similar team beat league leaders Killeavy.

Hopefully it'll keep going that way. 

And I don't think Ciaran Conlon will be back. Btw, he had only played 10 minutes against St. Peters, against Keady and was substituted in the second half against Cullyhanna.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Stranworst

What about the tones against ballyhegan tonight? Will the armagh county players be available for ballyhegan? Noticed they were favourites for this clash even though they a division below?

qub la la la

Quote from: Stranworst on June 02, 2007, 02:34:03 PM
What about the tones against ballyhegan tonight? Will the armagh county players be available for ballyhegan? Noticed they were favourites for this clash even though they a division below?

of course they will be available and tones are going real bad at the minute!!

Stranworst

What do you mean of course??!! Don't get cheeky with me qub! It's just a friend of mine from derrymacash was looking to back the tones tonight because they in div 2. Dunno if they stand a chance though.

Aghdavoyle

Shocking attacking performance from dromintee. not sure what the wide count would have been but micheal o'rourke must have kicked 10 scorable chances wide on his own. as someone said earlier, we owned the ball from start to finish but newtown's blanket defence forced our lads into stupid shots. conceding 1-08 against newtown should have won us the game. the goal was fortuitous and three or four of their scored frees were dubious to say the least. we certainly weren't getting the same frees at the other end but i guess refs like to adjudicate in upsets.
replay next weekend some time apparently.

ard mhaca abu

QuoteRyan Hamill out for various reasons.

wouldnt be due to that woeful hair doo..by any chance! butcho the leg-end.....

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ard mhaca abu on June 02, 2007, 03:04:37 PM
QuoteRyan Hamill out for various reasons.

wouldnt be due to that woeful hair doo..by any chance! butcho the leg-end.....
;D
He'd probaby tell you it was "style". 

corn02

Big Ham has got the style alright boy, the girls love the blonde!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: corn02 on June 02, 2007, 03:36:25 PM
Big Ham has got the style alright boy, the girls love the blonde!
Well you'd think he'd dye it blonde then rather than that peculiar yellow/white colour.  The young ones these days! *shakes head*
Thank God he doesn't play like he does his hair!

corn02

Playing well this year is he POG?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: corn02 on June 02, 2007, 04:17:37 PM
Playing well this year is he POG?
Aye his usual solid self.  He really made the position his own last year and when I think of it, he's actually very consistent. 
He's had young Aidan Hearty along side him in the middle of the field this year and with Aidan still learning Hamill's had to work hard and he's done it. 

pintsofguinness