Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tir na nÓg

QuoteDungannon striker Mark McAllister is out of Northern Ireland's Under-21 squad for Friday's opening European Championship qualifier in Moldova.
McAllister, who recently rejected a move to Celtic, is ruled out because of a knee injury he suffered in the 4-0 defeat by Scotland Under-20s last week.

Shame to have a player of McAllisters quality missing for such an important match

ONeill

Could some kind soul give me the directions to Grangemore from Belfast.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Uladh

I'd have a stab if i knew where Grangemore was. is it grange your after or granemore?

ONeill

Uladh

Straight down the motorway to armagh, i'm assuming you'll know how to go via portydown.
when you come into the town keep in the left lane and go straight through the lights, passing the city hotel on your left.
take the slip road off to the left after the next set of lights (athletic grounds turn off) and go left again at the t junction.
this is the road for keady, ballymacnab, etc.
stay on this road for 4/5 miles and you'll see a turn to the right for granemore.

Spiritof98

Keady and Ballymacnab aren't on the same road. if your going to Keady take the left under the viaduct at tassagh, if you go the newtown(ballymacnab) road then you take the right to Granemore.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

Armagh Exile

Any results from last evening's Championship games?
Clonmore v Crossmaglen II
Clady v Corrinshego

High Catch

Quote from: Red Hurley on June 01, 2007, 10:16:49 AM
When is the next round of the Senior Championship scheduled to take place? Surely they can get another round or two in before Armagh play again.

Not sure if Big Joe would let any more than this weekends games go ahead. Plus if he tries to fit in another round it doesn't leave much room for any replays from this weekends games.

ONeill

Quote from: Uladh on June 01, 2007, 11:13:22 AM

Straight down the motorway to armagh, i'm assuming you'll know how to go via portydown.
when you come into the town keep in the left lane and go straight through the lights, passing the city hotel on your left.
take the slip road off to the left after the next set of lights (athletic grounds turn off) and go left again at the t junction.
this is the road for keady, ballymacnab, etc.
stay on this road for 4/5 miles and you'll see a turn to the right for granemore.

Thank you. At least you're good for something I suppose.

Bainisteoir

Quote from: illdecide on June 01, 2007, 09:27:20 AM
Quote from: Harold Disgracey on May 31, 2007, 09:43:14 PM
It probably has no bearing on Saturday's match but Tir na nOg u16's beat the Clans in the semi-final of the North Armagh championship tonight by 27 points!

McAllister not fit, oh dear!

Let me see you blowing your trumpet after Sat night (senior) and next Wed night (B-championship), and yes i have to agree with you it will have no bearing on these future games. As a matter of fact i will be using your comments as motavation to our lads making sure your keep quiet for the next couple of weeks >:(

lol who are you colm mc kinstry... "i will be using your comments"... I dunno i think the game is there to be won for portadown, have heard allsorts about internal fallouts in the clans team...players been droppped etc.....mc allister will be a big loss although i think your lad who plays fullback,austin would take him ok ;)

winsamsoon

Lads i hear you all talking about this guy mc Allister, bottom line is that he is soccer orientated and when the mullah(£) calls he couldn't give a fiddlers fook about stupid sport. Now the lad has talent but i would rather see an ordinary 5 8th player playing on saturday night because this guys will give his all for his club and be at every training session that is scheduled. The game will be a close encounter and i wouldn't base anything on league form. Cross will beat the harps comfortably i am sure of that. The harps have a lot of ability but just can't produce it on the big stage. Like last year when they frooze against a mediocre Dromintee team at Cruppen.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

illdecide

Quote from: winsamsoon on June 01, 2007, 01:04:15 PM
Lads i hear you all talking about this guy mc Allister, bottom line is that he is soccer orientated and when the mullah(£) calls he couldn't give a fiddlers fook about stupid sport. Now the lad has talent but i would rather see an ordinary 5 8th player playing on saturday night because this guys will give his all for his club and be at every training session that is scheduled. The game will be a close encounter and i wouldn't base anything on league form. Cross will beat the harps comfortably i am sure of that. The harps have a lot of ability but just can't produce it on the big stage. Like last year when they frooze against a mediocre Dromintee team at Cruppen.

Fair play to ya Winsamsoon, you don't post that often but when you do it's at least a bit of sense. ;)

Trust me there were no fallouts in the Clans, we got rid of a few who where there just to make the numbers up in training. 40 of a panel was just to many so we told a few lads to step into the B's ::)

Me "Colm McKink" :D :D, I'm Bump :Dy ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Bainisteoir

dunno if its sense,would you stay to play for the clans if a professional sports team came calling offering you an attractive weekly wage etc? would it not be true to say some of the fellas "just there to make up numbers" would have started last year?

illdecide

Quote from: Bainisteoir on June 01, 2007, 01:32:19 PM
dunno if its sense,would you stay to play for the clans if a professional sports team came calling offering you an attractive weekly wage etc? would it not be true to say some of the fellas "just there to make up numbers" would have started last year?

Well one maybe, but he knew he wasn't gonna get his place this year so that was that. As for the money craic "i already get paid to play" it mighten be a whole lot but it pays most of the mortgage ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch