Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twotwocharlie

Just one more point before i go to say mass ,will the armagh supporter who is sleeping? with Kevin McStay girlfriend/boyfriend please pack it in.

full back

Quote from: illdecide on May 30, 2007, 04:08:34 PM
Quote from: Tir na nÓg on May 30, 2007, 03:32:55 PM
Quoteno doubt tirnanog will exploit this if this the case well known 4 dirty tactics

Tir na nÓg are well known for dirty tactics? how did you come to this conclusion?

It's in your name DORTY PORTY DOWN :D :D

Oh aye, illdecide
Its all fun & games now, come the weekend ye will be looking to kick the fcuk out of each other

illdecide

Quote from: full back on May 31, 2007, 10:23:27 AM
Quote from: illdecide on May 30, 2007, 04:08:34 PM
Quote from: Tir na nÓg on May 30, 2007, 03:32:55 PM
Quoteno doubt tirnanog will exploit this if this the case well known 4 dirty tactics

Tir na nÓg are well known for dirty tactics? how did you come to this conclusion?

It's in your name DORTY PORTY DOWN :D :D

Oh aye, illdecide
Its all fun & games now, come the weekend ye will be looking to kick the fcuk out of each other

Now Now Full Back, we don't need any petrol on the fire. We will be there to play football, we will hit as hard but fair as we can. If Porty want to start that craic then we will let the ref deal with it( ;))

It doesn't matter who we are playing. It's just another team who stand in our way of getting another craic at Cross. We know Porty will try and get Bumpy sent off, if i was playing against him i'd probably do the same myself but it's up to him as an individual to make sure it doesn't happen.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Tir na nÓg

QuoteIt doesn't matter who we are playing. It's just another team who stand in our way of getting another craic at Cross. We know Porty will try and get Bumpy sent off, if i was playing against him i'd probably do the same myself but it's up to him as an individual to make sure it doesn't happen.

We will be concentrating on our own game never mind trying to get other players sent off. As full back said bumpy will get himself sent off, more than likely in the same way as he did in the county final.

pdown79

Bumpy has consistently got away with everything from referee's. He should have been sent off twice against Tir Na Nog last year, and then again this year but trys to talk his away around referees. All players should be treated the same in my opinion! The Clans hammered Tir Na Nog at the start of the year but ive got a feeling that this championship match will be alot closer.Apart from Brian Mallon, they have a full squad to choose from with mark mcallister back from his soccer exploits and young james donnelly stepping up from the minors.

Tir na nÓg

Quoteyoung james donnelly stepping up from the minors.

Cant see him starting. Hasn't shown his face at any of the training sessions in a while so if he does show up he will be on the bench.

pdown79

Quote from: Tir na nÓg on May 31, 2007, 12:56:36 PM
Quoteyoung james donnelly stepping up from the minors.

Cant see him starting. Hasn't shown his face at any of the training sessions in a while so if he does show up he will be on the bench.

neither has mcallister for that matter. The question is will the management stick with the dedicated players that have been there all year or start his strongest 15? If tir na nog play anywere near to their full potential then the clans will find it tough.

dontcare

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 30, 2007, 06:22:55 PM
i dont know illdecide i dont think we had one last year but i could be wrong. it should be spread out a lot more.

Cross v's Mull was in the bridge last year, i was at the game, big big crowd.

Tir na nÓg

Quoteneither has mcallister for that matter. The question is will the management stick with the dedicated players that have been there all year or start his strongest 15? If tir na nog play anywere near to their full potential then the clans will find it tough.

McAllister was at training the other night and if he is there tonight he will probably be starting on sat. Surely if the managers want to win then they will have to field their strongest 15, i believe that if tir na nÓg play to their full potential for the whole game they will win.

Hank Everlast

when does any team play to their full potential for a whole game?!!?

pdown79

Quote from: Tir na nÓg on May 31, 2007, 01:47:07 PM
Quoteneither has mcallister for that matter. The question is will the management stick with the dedicated players that have been there all year or start his strongest 15? If tir na nog play anywere near to their full potential then the clans will find it tough.

McAllister was at training the other night and if he is there tonight he will probably be starting on sat. Surely if the managers want to win then they will have to field their strongest 15, i believe that if tir na nÓg play to their full potential for the whole game they will win.

Exactly, the thing is, whether they can keep that going for the full game is another thing!They need their big players like Speedy McCann and David Turley etc to step up to the challenge and stop waiting for something to happen. If Marsden and O'Hagan are kept quiet then theres no reason why they can't do it.

corn02

The championship venues one is a weird one. It always seems to be Abbey Park, Cross Cruppen and Keady. I rememebr years ago Killeavy use to host a few and the Bridge (if they sorted out that hill  :P) would be good venues too.

Why was the Dromintee v Cross U21 final held at the OGs ground, was that predetermined before the finalists were known?

laughinpaddy

Good point Corn02,
it was probably predetermined because the ground had just been open.
but surely a game like this would have been better played in the south of the county.
I ain't gettin on no plane!

Hedley Lamarr

Quote from: corn02 on May 31, 2007, 02:24:05 PM
The championship venues one is a weird one. It always seems to be Abbey Park, Cross Cruppen and Keady. I rememebr years ago Killeavy use to host a few and the Bridge (if they sorted out that hill  :P) would be good venues too.

Why was the Dromintee v Cross U21 final held at the OGs ground, was that predetermined before the finalists were known?

Probably because it was one of the few venues that were playable.....it was in great shape for so late in the year.
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

corn02

true enough it was, but surely there would of been a suitable ground in the South of the County open?