Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bainisteoir

Quote from: diesel-smuggler on May 30, 2007, 12:56:31 PM
he referreed three of our club games last year and red-carded 3 players for challenges that had been nothing more than yellow cards! two of those players has represented armagh at various levels.

No point in bumpy and marsden turning up then lol!!!

diesel-smuggler

pint over the past few years two intermediate finals had been held in silverbridge.

i was referring to this year that no games are in cruppen, well for the first round anyhow!

they are more hassle than enough and more than often you are lucky to receive the 10% of the gate receipts that you are supposed to get off the county board.

illdecide

If i'm not mistaken did Cross play Mullabawn in the bridge last year. because i was at it, but now i'm doubting myself and wondering was it the year before last? (You know the game wher Mr McEntee thought he was on a mission to put as many lads in Daisy Hill as possible :P
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Tir na nÓg

If Quigley is renowned for sending off players then bumpy would need to watch himself, awful fond of throwing a dig when he thinks no-one is watching..usually ref's don't do anything about it though because he was an ex-county player!!

charlie stubbs

no doubt tirnanog will exploit this if this the case well known 4 dirty tactics

laughinpaddy

Quote from: Uladh on May 30, 2007, 12:41:17 PM

They allow the county to use their grounds to train on...

don't think the harps have even been asked for this to happen ???
I think the reason for the grounds being chosen for championship games is that they are roughly half way between the two teams, and would suit the (anticapated) crowds attending.
I ain't gettin on no plane!

Tir na nÓg

Quoteno doubt tirnanog will exploit this if this the case well known 4 dirty tactics

Tir na nÓg are well known for dirty tactics? how did you come to this conclusion?

full back

Quote from: Tir na nÓg on May 30, 2007, 03:32:55 PM
Quoteno doubt tirnanog will exploit this if this the case well known 4 dirty tactics

Tir na nÓg are well known for dirty tactics? how did you come to this conclusion?

Cue a splurge of Dromintee posters

Aghdavoyle

We've never hosted a senior championship match any time in our history

illdecide

Quote from: Tir na nÓg on May 30, 2007, 03:32:55 PM

It's in your name DORTY PORTY DOWN :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Tir na nÓg

QuoteIt's in your name DORTY PORTY DOWN 

>:( >:(........Apart from in the name  :D :D

corn02

Maybe he just means your supporters?

pintsofguinness

i dont know illdecide i dont think we had one last year but i could be wrong. it should be spread out a lot more.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Armagh Exile

I note that the Official Armagh website has been update as recently as 28/04/07.
Is this a record?

twotwocharlie

must be . worst web site going