Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Orior on May 01, 2011, 09:21:44 PM
O'Hanlons bate Dromintee IIs.

Barney's training regime has obviously worked wonders for the Poyntzpass men.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

centrefield

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on May 01, 2011, 09:58:57 PM

not exactly dromintee have the chances however 12 2nd half wides i think did the damage as out lads couldnt get to grip witht he wind at all!! one that got away form us I feel!! beat by 4 in the end

winsamsoon

Quote from: Armaghgael on May 01, 2011, 06:33:27 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on May 01, 2011, 05:57:48 PM
Well deserved win for the Clans, IMO the scoreline actually flatters Granemore, nevertheless two more points on the board. 0-11 to 1-6 I think it ended.

Clans fully deserved their win.
The performance today was a joke no bite from the players at all. I know we were beat but the ref was an absolute clown clearly hadnt knowledge of any rules. On one occasion he give a free to the Clans when one of our players apparently dived

I thought the ref done well and in the latter stages actually favoured Granemore with a few soft scoring frees. The incident you refer to was clearly not a free however O'Connor did dive trying to buy a free so it deserved him right. But that was the first time i have ever seen a free given for that in gaelic :D. The pitch was also like the road but beggers can't be choosers and fair play to St Peter's for the loan
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

IVEDECIDED

Yes fair play to the flourbags for the use of their pitch, the lure of first division football was obviously too hard to turn down... ;D

illdecide

I heard Gareth Swift and James Lavery got bad injury's yesterday...POR will be seething and still another few rounds of club football to go before he takes them away for a few months
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

Heard also there was a lad seriously hurt in the keady game? anyone know anything about the incident?

Armagh Cúchulainns

Quote from: winsamsoon on May 02, 2011, 02:54:13 PM
Heard also there was a lad seriously hurt in the keady game? anyone know anything about the incident?

Player in question took a shoulder to the neck/head area and was knocked out.
Ambulance called for and player taken away, no other news.
Fair play to both managements on agreeing to call a final whistle despite some game time still left.
Its all about the Hurling.

RealSpiritof98

taking the plunge tonight big man, any advice ;)

torres

Quote from: winsamsoon on May 02, 2011, 12:56:59 PM
Quote from: Armaghgael on May 01, 2011, 06:33:27 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on May 01, 2011, 05:57:48 PM
Well deserved win for the Clans, IMO the scoreline actually flatters Granemore, nevertheless two more points on the board. 0-11 to 1-6 I think it ended.

Clans fully deserved their win.
The performance today was a joke no bite from the players at all. I know we were beat but the ref was an absolute clown clearly hadnt knowledge of any rules. On one occasion he give a free to the Clans when one of our players apparently dived

I thought the ref done well and in the latter stages actually favoured Granemore with a few soft scoring frees. The incident you refer to was clearly not a free however O'Connor did dive trying to buy a free so it deserved him right. But that was the first time i have ever seen a free given for that in gaelic :D. The pitch was also like the road but beggers can't be choosers and fair play to St Peter's for the loan
catch a grip winsamsoon ,the ref was a one-sided clown . we did,nt deserve anything from the game on that performance but to accuse a player of diving is wrong i and most of the granemore followers could see the defender clearly clipped his heels when he was bearing down on goals ,  there were 2 pts in it at that stage why would he or anyone go down to buy a free when they have a chance of going for goal so late in the game . clann na gael deserved their victory so good luck to them .

winsamsoon

Trust me lad his heels weren't clipped no matter what u seen. I was 2 yards away from it and he actually jumped into the defender and then fell to the ground.

Orior

Quote from: centrefield on May 01, 2011, 10:14:30 PM

not exactly dromintee have the chances however 12 2nd half wides i think did the damage as out lads couldnt get to grip witht he wind at all!! one that got away form us I feel!! beat by 4 in the end

The ref was very good - dont know his name - he was anonymous yet in control.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Orior on May 02, 2011, 09:11:53 PM
Quote from: centrefield on May 01, 2011, 10:14:30 PM

The ref was very good - dont know his name - he was anonymous yet in control.

Clearly!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

BenDover

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on May 02, 2011, 03:57:25 PM

Fair play till ye!! Mini McClatchey - remember 50-50 no further any back chat just walk it another 10m

brokencrossbar1

"You keep talking I'll keep walking!"

Armagh Cúchulainns

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on May 02, 2011, 03:57:25 PM

Blow it up early and go home and watch el classico!
Its all about the Hurling.