Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tir na nÓg

QuoteTir na nOg you are quite clearly on drugs or you accidently put Tir na nOg to win by 5 instead of Crossmaglen to win by 5.

Wait and see..and no im not on drugs :)

qub la la la

tir na nog gona do the same as they did against dromintee and start a riot??

pintsofguinness

well on the bridge..what can you say..we put on fantastic display in the first half and led by 9 at half time. st peters put it up to us in the second half but despite only scoring 1 point we were still on top for most of it. st peters got physical for last 15 minutes or so and our boys got no protection of ref, we got noting whole game, and started to get very frustrated. d mac - mobile wont let me spell his name but you can work out who i'm on about- sent off for late shoulder with 12 minutes to go. ref made an awful mistake and judging by his face when the so called injured player jumped to his feet he knew it! d was after getting thump to the face 30 seconds before that and nothing given! anyway st peters started kicking 30 and 40 yard points out of no where! in minutes we went from 7 point lead to 2 points and in third minute of injury time they got the goal. second year in a row we're put out by injury time goals, no team deserves that. when u lead by 7 points with 12 minutes to go u cant blame anything, not team selection, injured players, sending offs, nothing! just wasn't meant to be, i hope i'm around when we get all the luck owed to us. good luck to st peters in the next round.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 23, 2007, 09:39:27 PM
well on the bridge..what can you say..we put on fantastic display in the first half and led by 9 at half time. st peters put it up to us in the second half but despite only scoring 1 point we were still on top for most of it. st peters got physical for last 15 minutes or so and our boys got no protection of ref, we got noting whole game, and started to get very frustrated. d mac - mobile wont let me spell his name but you can work out who i'm on about- sent off for late shoulder with 12 minutes to go. ref made an awful mistake and judging by his face when the so called injured player jumped to his feet he knew it! d was after getting thump to the face 30 seconds before that and nothing given! anyway st peters started kicking 30 and 40 yard points out of no where! in minutes we went from 7 point lead to 2 points and in third minute of injury time they got the goal. second year in a row we're put out by injury time goals, no team deserves that. when u lead by 7 points with 12 minutes to go u cant blame anything, not team selection, injured players, sending offs, nothing! just wasn't meant to be, i hope i'm around when we get all the luck owed to us. good luck to st peters in the next round.

Fair play to ya Pint. But if i was your manager next year i think i'd start to toughen you lads up a bit, you's seem to get roughed up a lot but you have to dish out as well. The refs won't always look after you's so you somtimes have to throw a bit of dirt out yourselves. Know what i mean, you get nothing for being nice.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Tir na nÓg

Quotetir na nog gona do the same as they did against dromintee and start a riot??

Considering Tir na nÓg didn't start anything against dromintee I highly doubt it

bennydorano

Any Mid 'B' Championship results from last night?

Harps bt Keady 1-7 to 6
Hear Madden beat the Ogs

Others?

illdecide

Quote from: Tir na nÓg on May 24, 2007, 10:13:52 AM
Quotetir na nog gona do the same as they did against dromintee and start a riot??

Considering Tir na nÓg didn't start anything against dromintee I highly doubt it

Tir na nOg did your B-team beat St Peters last night and if you don't know could you find out for me.

Goats Do Shave

Ballyhegan v An Port Mor is tonight.

Harold Disgracey

[/quote]

Tir na nOg did your B-team beat St Peters last night and if you don't know could you find out for me.
[/quote]

Yes, they beat St Peters by 2 points.

illdecide

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on May 24, 2007, 11:36:10 AM

[/quote]

Yes, they beat St Peters by 2 points.
[/quote]

WHAT SORT OF TEAM HAVE YOU'S GOT? AND WILL YOU'S LOOSE MANY PLAYERS AFTER THE SENIOR SHAMPIONSHIP. SOMEONE TOLD ME PORTADOWN WERE HOT FAVOURITES FOR THE B-CHAMPIONSHIP

Maximus Marillius

Really surprised to see Stephen Kernan making CHF on the starting championship 15. I think he is a poor player. Alot to prove

Tir na nÓg

QuoteWHAT SORT OF TEAM HAVE YOU'S GOT? AND WILL YOU'S LOOSE MANY PLAYERS AFTER THE SENIOR SHAMPIONSHIP. SOMEONE TOLD ME PORTADOWN WERE HOT FAVOURITES FOR THE B-CHAMPIONSHIP

Numbers wise we have a small enough team as a good few players played in the senior championship last year. Our B team would beat most from the North armagh. Its a good enough team with good players in the defence and forward line so they should have a good chance of winning the championship.

illdecide

Quote from: Tir na nÓg on May 24, 2007, 12:30:15 PM
QuoteWHAT SORT OF TEAM HAVE YOU'S GOT? AND WILL YOU'S LOOSE MANY PLAYERS AFTER THE SENIOR SHAMPIONSHIP. SOMEONE TOLD ME PORTADOWN WERE HOT FAVOURITES FOR THE B-CHAMPIONSHIP

Numbers wise we have a small enough team as a good few players played in the senior championship last year. Our B team would beat most from the North armagh. Its a good enough team with good players in the defence and forward line so they should have a good chance of winning the championship.

So who is you next round against and i take it you's should win that one. Hopefully we should meet you's in the county final

diesel-smuggler

clann eireann v carrickcruppen game tomorrow night is off! both teams play each other next week in the senior championship so agreed to put it off!

Tir na nÓg

QuoteSo who is you next round against and i take it you's should win that one. Hopefully we should meet you's in the county final

Not 100% sure who we play in the next round, whats your club illdecide?