Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Applesisapples

Billy Joe WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! O'Rourke must go, if your going to take blow ins at least take a decent one. ???

bigfrank

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on January 14, 2011, 04:20:55 PM
Would the fact Murtagh played in the NY championship not leave him ineligible for Cross?

Indeed ur right Mr Carmen...Johnny is ruled out of cross's potential run to an all ireland club final...he however is allowed to play with the 3rd's and is currently training with them as john mc didnt want him involved with first time if he cant play

Ulick

Quote from: Applesisapples on January 15, 2011, 01:18:44 AM
Billy Joe WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! O'Rourke must go, if your going to take blow ins at least take a decent one. ???
Not that long ago they were saying the same thing about John Donaldson.

Gaffer

Your new ground looks very well.
I like the fact that both sides are sheltered
Looking forward to visiting it in the future!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Ulick on January 15, 2011, 03:13:13 AM

Well Donaldson was a born and bred Armagh man to be fair.

To suggest that O'Rourke should be sacked for utilising all the playing resources available to him is pathetic, particularly when the player in question clearly has the potential to make a decent contribution to the county.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

The GAA

Is someone claiming that Donaldson was a success?

On Billy Joe, it's difficult to know if he will make any contribution. I always felt he was just short of county standard and if he proves only to be a squad player i'd prefer to see a younger armagh lad have a position on the panel

armaghniac

I think it is perfectly appropriate to give Padden a run. It may be difficult to know if he will make any contribution, that's why you try him out! In the McKenna cup with university and Cross players missing, it is unlikely that others are being denied a run out because of his presence. A young player will always have the possibility of a chance in the future.

QuoteLooking forward to visiting it in the future!!

Hopefully, Tyrone fans won't enjoy their visit too much and Down fans won't enjoy it at all.  ;)
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

get up there

Quote from: The GAA on January 15, 2011, 03:13:05 PM

Is someone claiming that Donaldson was a success?

On Billy Joe, it's difficult to know if he will make any contribution. I always felt he was just short of county standard and if he proves only to be a squad player i'd prefer to see a younger armagh lad have a position on the panel
:D lol donaldson was a success in his own right, would u not have been happy with the same success??

fcuksake

Athletic Grounds will be open for next Wednesday nights home game against St.Marys.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Applesisapples

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on January 15, 2011, 11:51:06 AM

To suggest that O'Rourke should be sacked for utilising all the playing resources available to him is pathetic, particularly when the player in question clearly has the potential to make a decent contribution to the county.
I wasn't serious about the sacking bit, however Billy Joe struggled with Mayo and in my opinion this is a retrograde step, I would rather see Tasker in there.

pearseog

billy joe came on last night and was a presence in midfield and definetly had a big part to play in armaghs comeback at the end of the match

1life 1club

Quote from: Applesisapples on January 16, 2011, 10:32:14 AM

I wasn't serious about the sacking bit, however Billy Joe struggled with Mayo and in my opinion this is a retrograde step, I would rather see Tasker in there.
would agree with that,,that 10 man development thing is a pile of muck,ur either on the panel or not..
full forward son

1life 1club

is this u21 final definitly guna be on this weekend??
full forward son

winsamsoon

Quote from: 1life 1club on January 16, 2011, 11:22:44 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on January 16, 2011, 10:32:14 AM

would agree with that,,that 10 man development thing is a pile of muck,ur either on the panel or not..

Have said this all along
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

illdecide

I see the Co Board are running (if they get the numbers) a senior football shield to run before the season starts (March - April). Apparently there will be groups of 4 which guarantee's 3 games each and what i can read into is the top 2 teams then will play for bragging rights ::)

What do you make of this?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch