Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Culloville's penalty was shite, the keeper saved it with his legs "straight down the middle". The Clans won the first half with ease and Culloville destroyed the Clans in the second half, so i suppose a draw was fair enough (even though the ref managed to get 5 mins injury time from somewhere)

I told you's lads last week the Cross would start to loose a game or two once the rest of the top teams get into their stride ;) ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Six Inch Nail

Quote from: inthemaking on May 14, 2007, 09:58:40 AM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on May 13, 2007, 06:47:49 PM
Very easy for the faceless warriors to make these sort of allegations that cant be proven or disproven. All I'll say is that its a bit suspicious that someone who "isnt from either club" would be at a local derby. Why werent you at your own clubs match? And then use their first couple of posts to post soemthing like this which other people at the game have no knowledge of. I cant tell if the fella is lying or not but I'd have my doubts about taking his word as gospel.

And for your information inthemaking nobody in Cullyhanna is "loving it" as you put it. I hope the fella's alright, it was a bad accident and, as anyone at the match can confirm, our clubs official did their best to make sure he was taken care of properly.

Lets face Tacadoir, we know it to be fact for two reasons, 1. The boys carrying the stretcher heard it being said, and 2. We know the knackers who said it and it would be typical of them.  One of them bit one of our players last year in the championship melee.  Its not like their record is impecable.  And as for McKeever shouting about scumbags, hes some role model, a bigger sc**bag never pulled a jersey over his back.  The Cullyhanna officials were fairly sharp with the stretcher right enough, but what else could they do.  Your manager is another p***k of the highest level.  He was still trying to wind up our players doing the warm down after the match.  Probably so as he could get hitting someone from behind again!

You're right though about the 3 quick points before half time, they decided the match.  Although I felt that if we got the first score in the second half we were right back, Cullyhanna got two and it was game over.  I wouldn't necessarily say that Cullyhanna were better all over the field, we couldn't put our possession into scores, Cullyhanna couldn't miss.  As a result a gap widens and the game turns into a training session. 
Silverbridge Harps GAC, Co. Armagh

ard mhaca abu

heard st pats played the better football and deserved the victory...did liam ohare play well?

Jinxy

Lads, was anyone here at the Meath/Armagh challenge match in Senechalstown yesterday? If so I'd like to know what ye thought of both teams.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

holylandsniper

Quote(even though the ref managed to get 5 mins injury time from somewhere)
Similiar to another game this weekend, where the ref played over 70 mins altogether.  With only a few  injurys.

pintsofguinness

QuoteDid Frank Smith and Colm Traynor not also leave from last years team, maybe im wrong and they still are on the panel but i heard yesterday at the game they had left also. you also said you have no players other than Bellew out with injury, i also heard young Reel in half back is out of action with injury, he was a major miss yesterday.
Frank and Colm left alright but they weren't regulars,  I was saying there was only really two regulars missing from last year. 
I know Niall Reel had to go off in the Keady game but I wasn't sure if that was the reason he was out yesterday.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ard mhaca abu

for anyone interested the new armagh jersey will be launched on friday 25th may heres a sneaky preview http://www.orchardcounty.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2296&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=10

Donagh

ard mhaca abu

i wasnt at it just readin up on it on orchardcounty nothin much has changed with the jersey still similar to the last one...

Uladh

naka

friends of Armagh gathering took place last nite at the Garrick bar in belfast where the new jersey was unveiled

Orior

Who or what are Friends of Armagh? Why was I not invited?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ard mhaca abu

cos ur not a friend..lol! the friends of armagh is a fundraising commitee where business donate money to the armagh training fund..tyrone have a similar thing....
joe kernan and diamuird mardens where there to launch the new jersey...

Donagh

Quote from: Orior on May 15, 2007, 11:28:47 AM
Who or what are Friends of Armagh? Why was I not invited?

Tis too expensive for your taste Orior

Armamike

Quotewhere business donate money

it's not just business who donate money to friends of armagh, anyone can get involved.  I joined up a couple of months ago -still waiting for my jacket though!

That's just, like your opinion man.