Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Applesisapples

Quote from: Shamrocks forever on November 05, 2010, 07:32:38 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 04, 2010, 11:32:22 PM
Quote from: Shamrocks forever on November 04, 2010, 11:19:02 PM
Just want to say paddy heaneys sly comment about ballinderry in the irish news today pissed me of i agree with everything phil stewart had to say about crossmaglen in todays paper what they got of with on sunday was an absoulute disgrace nothing short of thuggery. In the 08 ulster club final against us it was the same old thuggery in the 06 final there favourite old son that we f..k joe mcquillan gave cross every thing under the son its no suprise by the way to see him getting big games involving cross you know theres only going to be 1 winner when that tubes involved. Now back to 08 in the replay good old brian crowe the fat man also from cavan any1 noticing the trend?  joe kernans big buddy mr crowe, good old francie bellew who by the way theres not football in drives his elbow into brian mcguckins face in front of the we brown telly tubbys own eyes yet he accuses mcguckin of diving f..cking joke, number 2 tony mcentee puts his elbow in james conways face tellytubby again does f..k all and number 3 paul mckeown nearly breaks collie devlins back tellytubby again ignores. I for 1 dont fall into the cross hype ok theyve won what they have won but referees linesmen and umpires give them sum protection what they get away with is criminal i for 1 hope some good honest team beats them for the good of football that intimidation has to stop. sorry for the rant folks but hada get that of my chess.

QuoteOn 09 June 1996 Crossmaglen Ranger's young Senior team took to the field to take on Sarsfields
in the first round of the Senior Championship. While everyone in Cross was aware that a
tremendously talented squad of young players was emerging in the club little did we think that
scraping past Sarsfields by a single point in that match was to be the beginning of a legendary
run that was to last for 13 years and has brought the club to the very pinnacle of achievement
making Crossmaglen Rangers a household name and one of the top teams in the country. Rising
to become one of the most successful club teams in the history of the GAA, key players became
legends far and wide, known across the country simply by their first names, the likes of Oisin and
Francie commanded respect and admiration wherever they went.
In the 13 years from 1996 to 2008 the club has landed 13 consecutive Armagh Senior
Championship titles, 7 Ulster Club Championships and 4 All Ireland Club titles. In that time they
played at total of 108 championship matches losing only 9 times with 89 wins and 10 draws to
their credit.

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 04, 2010, 11:32:22 PM
Just want to say paddy heaneys sly comment about ballinderry in the irish news today pissed me of i agree with everything phil stewart had to say about crossmaglen in todays paper what they got of with on sunday was an absoulute disgrace nothing short of thuggery. In the 08 ulster club final against us it was the same old thuggery in the 06 final there favourite old son that we f..k joe mcquillan gave cross every thing under the son its no suprise by the way to see him getting big games involving cross you know theres only going to be 1 winner when that tubes involved. Now back to 08 in the replay good old brian crowe the fat man also from cavan any1 noticing the trend?  joe kernans big buddy mr crowe, good old francie bellew who by the way theres not football in drives his elbow into brian mcguckins face in front of the we brown telly tubbys own eyes yet he accuses mcguckin of diving f..cking joke, number 2 tony mcentee puts his elbow in james conways face tellytubby again does f..k all and number 3 paul mckeown nearly breaks collie devlins back tellytubby again ignores. I for 1 dont fall into the cross hype ok theyve won what they have won but referees linesmen and umpires give them sum protection what they get away with is criminal i for 1 hope some good honest team beats them for the good of football that intimidation has to stop. sorry for the rant folks but hada get that of my chess.

QuoteOn 09 June 1996 Crossmaglen Ranger's young Senior team took to the field to take on Sarsfields
in the first round of the Senior Championship. While everyone in Cross was aware that a
tremendously talented squad of young players was emerging in the club little did we think that
scraping past Sarsfields by a single point in that match was to be the beginning of a legendary
run that was to last for 13 years and has brought the club to the very pinnacle of achievement
making Crossmaglen Rangers a household name and one of the top teams in the country. Rising
to become one of the most successful club teams in the history of the GAA, key players became
legends far and wide, known across the country simply by their first names, the likes of Oisin and
Francie commanded respect and admiration wherever they went.
In the 13 years from 1996 to 2008 the club has landed 13 consecutive Armagh Senior
Championship titles, 7 Ulster Club Championships and 4 All Ireland Club titles. In that time they
played at total of 108 championship matches losing only 9 times with 89 wins and 10 draws to
their credit.

Still sticking to what i say bellew is an average player who got a cult hero status for his dirt and thuggery cross couldnt go out and play a good honest game of gaelic with teams who they know are better football teams ie st galls and ballinderry they have to take it to another level its about time the ulster council done there f..king jobs its going on to long
Ach, should have read on, now I know you are only taking the pi** mentioning ballinderry in the same sentence as a team that has actually won something consistently. :D :D :D

brokencrossbar1

I tell you what Shamrock, some of the tackling I personally experienced from Ballinderry players over the years bordered on the criminal but guess what I got on with it, i didn't feel the need to run down an excellent football team through sour grapes.  Get over yourself and get over your issues with us.  Ballinderry had a great team and should have won more than they did.  That may give you a chip on your shoulder but it is not Cross's fault nor the Ulster Councils.

As for saying that St Gall's and Ballinderry are better football teams than Cross, I am sorry but the facts tend to disagree with you as neither of them beat us in any championship football, ever!

AFS

Quote from: Shamrocks forever on November 05, 2010, 07:32:38 AMStill sticking to what i say bellew is an average player who got a cult hero status for his dirt and thuggery cross couldnt go out and play a good honest game of gaelic with teams who they know are better football teams ie st galls and ballinderry they have to take it to another level its about time the ulster council done there f..king jobs its going on to long

Back in the enclosure with you:

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?board=9.0

crossfire

Yourself and Phil Stuart ( note the correct spelling ) have one thing in common....YOU ARE BOTH SORE LOSERS...

We beat your team in 2 Ulster finals, end of story, it's time to get over it

Croí na hÉireann

Did Ballinderry win the Derry championship? Too lazy to google...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Hedley Lamarr

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on November 05, 2010, 02:12:56 PM
Did Ballinderry win the Derry championship? Too lazy to google...

Yes, for sour grapes :D
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

thewanderer

some crying today. have to admit  that in the past cross did get a extra help but only in the armagh championship. aka keady 2004 v ogs in both matches and look what happened poor old henderson after, he retired with a guilty conscience. however rant over cross beat the shaftys fair and square and didnt need mc quillan. red francie showed the ballinderry hard men up in the past ;) thats their problem.

el_cuervo_fc

To mention Ballinderry in this regard is laughable. They are well known for their off the ball 'dirt'.

The have been in trouble with their county boards over fighting on a few occasions over the past few years have they not?

Shamrocks forever

Lads dont be getting carried away ok il admit cross are a great team im just saying as past while theyve been ott in their physical approach its not how football should be played any1 with a bit of sense would admit cross have got away with murder in numerous games and any1 who knows anything about politics in football would know ballinderry always get a raw deal from the derry county board ie the james conway saga what a joke that was. Ps the shamrocks have consistinley won championships not bad for a we parish on the derry tyrone border plus we play our own players unlike cross who down the years and still to this day poach all the best players from parishes around them :) :). Oh forgot to mention they have no1 to play to win the championship in armagh most teams are rubbish bar maybe 2  :P.

IVEDECIDED

Sure yous let a bundle of Huns win the Derry championship....Some standard alright ;D

IVEDECIDED

Ive a number of points to make here shampoo forever:

The lord knows Im no Cross fan but they beat yous in two Ulster finals. Admittedly the conditions suited them. If it had been dry conditions I think yous would have won easliy but it wasnt and yous didnt.

Before you disgrace the rest of Armagh football take a pause and consider that cross have also won the Ulster 7 times out of the 14 times they won Armagh so where was all the fantastic teams to stop them??

Speaking from experience some of the hardest matches Cross have got over the last 15 years have been in Aramgh and not Ulster or the All Ireland.

So it seems to me you have 2 options here:

(1) Take your face for a shite

(2) f**k off back to the Derry page and argue over who is the uglier of the 2 Bradley brothers - I see that arguement has lasted over 1000 pages.

Either way off you go saan - this board is for footballers - and Clann Eireann men. ;D ;D

Shamrocks forever

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on November 05, 2010, 10:36:58 PM

The lord knows Im no Cross fan but they beat yous in two Ulster finals. Admittedly the conditions suited them. If it had been dry conditions I think yous would have won easliy but it wasnt and yous didnt.

Before you disgrace the rest of Armagh football take a pause and consider that cross have also won the Ulster 7 times out of the 14 times they won Armagh so where was all the fantastic teams to stop them??

Speaking from experience some of the hardest matches Cross have got over the last 15 years have been in Aramgh and not Ulster or the All Ireland.

(2) f**k off back to the Derry page and argue over who is the uglier of the 2 Bradley brothers - I see that arguement has lasted over 1000 pages.

Either way off you go saan - this board is for footballers - and Clann Eireann men. ;D ;D
Clann eireann would no a pile of about football awrite. armagh club football is F..king shit cross have had nothing to beat for god sake they won 13 in a row man does that not tell you enough about the standard? They were well rested for ulster every other team had a gutting session to get threw there championship while cross beat every other team in armagh at a canter. Ok il f..k of back now ps couldnt give a f..k about the bradleys i live on the right side of the bridge :)

el_cuervo_fc

Don Johnson

Quote from: Shamrocks forever on November 05, 2010, 10:59:52 PM
Quote from: IVEDECIDED on November 05, 2010, 10:36:58 PM

Clann eireann would no a pile of about football awrite. armagh club football is F..king shit cross have had nothing to beat for god sake they won 13 in a row man does that not tell you enough about the standard? They were well rested for ulster every other team had a gutting session to get threw there championship while cross beat every other team in armagh at a canter. Ok il f..k of back now ps couldnt give a f..k about the bradleys i live on the right side of the bridge :)
And stay on the Tyrone thread you inbred f**k! That's what makes you Ballinderry c***ts such pukes, youse dunno whether to be riding an oak tree or shoving a red hand up your arse! Everyone in Derry hates youse and same with the Tyronies! What is it with loughshore clubs and their members being complete ballbags ???