Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

centrefield

Quote from: fitzroyalty on October 31, 2010, 12:06:36 PM
King of the Gypsies on?

must be the reason clans couldnt get a team today!

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

13aside

hopefully a super game today from two of irelands best sides,sorry cant get with play-off games involved in downshould be a cracker,with st.galls to win(a rare thing for a visiting team to 'cross)

crossfire

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 31, 2010, 10:30:01 AM
Our club got a letter from the Chairman from Crossmaglen saying the the roads leading to Cross are closed due to some pre arranged festivities? he then said we'd be best taking the road to Dundalk then Castleblaney!!! Christ that adds on at least 30 minutes, are the roads closed and is there a shorter route?

Is that why St Galls didn't turn up. :)

Orior

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on October 30, 2010, 10:21:58 PM
Quote from: crossfire on October 30, 2010, 05:10:29 PM
Doohamlet  beat Sarsfields  by 5 points in Cross.
Sarsfields never recovered from early goal.
Doohamlet were much the better team.

Wasnt at it but two lads that were said sarsfields were much the better team and kicked themselves out of it. The lads arent sarsfields lads and would have no need whatsoever to praise them.

When was the last time an Armagh team had a good run in the Intermediate championship?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

13aside

fair play to cross and good luck

winsamsoon

Told you lads St Gall's didn't have enough scoring players and when C J was marked out of it they had no options. Also Gall's were very indisciplined and this was costly with Mc Conville in fine form. Good stuff from Cross though came out like lions and got in their faces, deserved winners and a steal @11/8  ;)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

thewanderer

it certainly rubs the st galls loving irish news reporters noses in it. i sick of the hype for galls from the irish news soocer reporters.

1life 1club

Quote from: Orior on October 31, 2010, 06:51:09 PM
Quote from: IVEDECIDED on October 30, 2010, 10:21:58 PM
Quote from: crossfire on October 30, 2010, 05:10:29 PM
Doohamlet  beat Sarsfields  by 5 points in Cross.
Sarsfields never recovered from early goal.
Doohamlet were much the better team.

Wasnt at it but two lads that were said sarsfields were much the better team and kicked themselves out of it. The lads arent sarsfields lads and would have no need whatsoever to praise them.

When was the last time an Armagh team had a good run in the Intermediate championship?

newtown got to an ulster final i think about 10 years ago,got beat i think
full forward son

fitzroyalty

Did B'nab not go far a few years ago?

mackers

They got to the final a few years back and were beat by Coleraine.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

rionach 4

Maghery got into the final a few years ago but were beaten By St Michaels  Donegal (colm Mc Faddens team )

Onion Bag

Quote from: mackers on November 01, 2010, 11:06:59 AM
They got to the final a few years back and were beat by Coleraine.

thats right, the Nab were beat by Coleraine in the Ulster Final after a replay 2006

Coleraine were beat in the all ireland final by a team from Kerry

and now they are representing Derry in Ulster at senior level, they have made great progress

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Throw ball

Quote from: thewanderer on November 01, 2010, 10:40:48 AM
it certainly rubs the st galls loving irish news reporters noses in it. i sick of the hype for galls from the irish news soocer reporters.

Must admit I thought the report today was very poor. Would no one from Cross talk to them to give an alternative view?