Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crossfire

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on October 26, 2010, 03:07:02 PM
Its not a complete forgone conclussion but I do believe St.Galls will beat them by 2-3 points

You also believed that Dromintee would beat them. :)

Applesisapples

Quote from: crossfire on October 27, 2010, 12:29:52 PM
Its not a complete forgone conclussion but I do believe St.Galls will beat them by 2-3 points

Its good to believe in something! :)

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: crossfire on October 27, 2010, 12:29:52 PM

I did - that will be last time ill ever tip Dromintee, in my opinion the other week was the best chance they will ever get.

St.Galls are a different proposition altogether though as im sure you will agree.

thewanderer

Galls still have a soft centre even though they won the all-ireland and fair play to them. but it willl interesting to see how they get on in cross and dont forget ogs left the result behind them last year in galls own back yard.

Applesisapples

Quote from: thewanderer on October 27, 2010, 03:59:06 PM
Galls still have a soft centre even though they won the all-ireland and fair play to them. but it willl interesting to see how they get on in cross and dont forget ogs left the result behind them last year in galls own back yard.
Galls rode their luck a few times along the way last year, Cross are a tough proposition in Cross, as has been stated elsewhere Cross aren't as green as they are cabbage looking.

Applesisapples

A bit of Fairness and consistency with Championship programmes, the Senior Hurling Programme wasn't a patch on the football and the Junior one was risible.

bennydorano

Jon Mac is available & likely to play, a few important injuries are forcing Cross's hand from what I've heard.

thewanderer

weather changing to suit cross, everyones loves a wet and windy day in an open place like cross hum!!!

IVEDECIDED

This board has been f**king poison all week - would someone f**king slag someone else! Wheres that w**ker pints when you need him to annoy the shit out of people

crossfire

Doohamlet  beat Sarsfields  by 5 points in Cross.
Sarsfields never recovered from early goal.
Doohamlet were much the better team.

crossfire

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: crossfire on October 30, 2010, 05:10:29 PM
Doohamlet  beat Sarsfields  by 5 points in Cross.
Sarsfields never recovered from early goal.
Doohamlet were much the better team.

Wasnt at it but two lads that were said sarsfields were much the better team and kicked themselves out of it. The lads arent sarsfields lads and would have no need whatsoever to praise them.

Milltown Row2

Our club got a letter from the Chairman from Crossmaglen saying the the roads leading to Cross are closed due to some pre arranged festivities? he then said we'd be best taking the road to Dundalk then Castleblaney!!! Christ that adds on at least 30 minutes, are the roads closed and is there a shorter route?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

el_cuervo_fc

It wouldn't add much time on at all. You would be on the motorway for most of the journey. It takes you in to culloville just a few miles outside cross. The roads are better that way too

fitzroyalty