Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triggerhappy

It maybe so that the hurling club is seperate from the football club but there are a lot of dual players. As for middletown getting their games played, they are not just as successful as Keady at the hurling!!! Therefore Keady have more hurling games to play.
But it does need to be sorted out that Keady get more games played during the early part of season. Although Co Board have some blame to take as there were weekends when neither Keady footballers or hurlers had a game due to the fixtures set by the county board.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: thewanderer on October 15, 2010, 12:23:43 PM
Goats that might be so, but what gets up my nose is the supporters/ yobs who stand on the banks and give opions and dogs abuse to players trying their best .and they never kicked a ball as an adult or from underage when it was just a past-time for them.

I wouldn't be a fan of anyone who does that, regardless of their past exploits!

lolafrola

Quote from: thewanderer on October 15, 2010, 12:23:43 PM
Goats that might be so, but what gets up my nose is the supporters/ yobs who stand on the banks and give opions and dogs abuse to players trying their best .and they never kicked a ball as an adult or from underage when it was just a past-time for them.

I'd never do that as i was crop myself. Glass houses and all that
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

illdecide

There is only one illdecide and any imposter's will be dealt with severely...

Lola you're full of sh1t saan

We Shea, don't have me to drop in and pay ya a visit saan

wanderer i hate tubes who do that too, half of them cnuts never seen a size 5 and they're screaming at you (thats you not me :D)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Onion Bag

Division 2 Is this correct

Madden v Ballyhegan Loser goes down

Granemore v Harps winner goes up

when are these games?

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

thewanderer

lola point taken but generally most mouths on the line fall into the category. ps heard u wernt a bad underage player I'm grovelling now

ardchieftain

Division 2 has thrown up a bit of excitement at both ends of the table. Is it a play off between Granemore and Harps or have they both got a game left ?
The losers of Davitts and Madden are not definitely down but it's 99% certain that will be the case.

Now, how do i manage to drag my hungover self from Dublin to madden on sunday, for 11.30 in the bloody morning !

thewanderer

crossfire how did jamie clarke get on with his dra appeal in the city hotel last night. he was spotted along with cross delegation going into the ulster council appeal meeting

Sandy Hill

Quote from: Onion Bag on October 15, 2010, 01:30:36 PM
Division 2 Is this correct

Madden v Ballyhegan Loser goes down

Granemore v Harps winner goes up

when are these games?

11.30am Sunday
"Stercus accidit"

Goats Do Shave

Harps actually play Newtown on Sunday. If they beat them, then it's a promotion play off.

crossfire

Quote from: thewanderer on October 15, 2010, 02:21:46 PM
crossfire how did jamie clarke get on with his dra appeal in the city hotel last night. he was spotted along with cross delegation going into the ulster council appeal meeting
Didn't hear anyting, so i assume he lost.

Sandy Hill

Have Granemore played their last league game yet?
"Stercus accidit"

pearseog

yes granemore have completed all league games and harps have newtown to play sunday. if they win i assume the playoff will be next sunday??

wats that 4 ref

Quote from: pearseog on October 15, 2010, 08:21:59 PM
yes granemore have completed all league games and harps have newtown to play sunday. if they win i assume the playoff will be next sunday??
i may be jumping the gun here but if harps beat g`more in a play off g`more would have lost 2c`ship semi finals and 2 promotion play offs in 2 years now that would be some kick in the balls  :o

illdecide

Dromintee to win by 1 or 2 pts tomorrow. As someone stated before this is their last chance and if they don't win tomorrow they'll not have as good a chance for a long time. Dromintee have some fine individual footballers and if they can play better as a unit they can pop their cherry tomorrow.

Obviously Cross can never be ruled out of anything and may the best team win
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch