Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wee Shea

Quote from: lolafrola on October 14, 2010, 09:40:42 AM
Quote from: winsamsoon on October 14, 2010, 12:33:48 AM
Never did understand why people try and post under two diff identities . U will always get snared

R u smoking the same stuff ???

Ok I will play along with this charade, so what club are you from? You have a very extensive knowledge of the Clans but you have went to lengths to say you aren't a Clans man?

It is funny that during your prominence illdecide has taken a back seat?

winsamsoon

Never did understand why people try and post under two diff identities . U will always get snared

Come on saan admit it that your face has two identities lol
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on October 14, 2010, 08:09:30 AM
Did Keady play Tir na nÓg last night?

Think they won by 6 points! - It's starting to look more beneficial to not finish games till late in the season, when the opposition have nothing to play for!!

Keady will get their 2 points from Wolf Tones this Sunday to keep them safe - meaning they'll not need anything from their Newtown game - so they'll take them points.

Madden v Ballyhegan game has just got bigger!

thewanderer

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on October 14, 2010, 10:25:18 AM

Think they won by 6 points! - It's starting to look more beneficial to not finish games till late in the season, when the opposition have nothing to play for!!

Keady will get their 2 points from Wolf Tones this Sunday to keep them safe - meaning they'll not need anything from their Newtown game - so they'll take them points.
just shows you who has influence getting the pitch in callenbridge to play under lights especially when tir na og are short their minors with sundays county minor final. it certainly isnt fair on madden in particular who have been waiting 6 weeks to finish their fixtures and are suddenly due to teams that are safe not fielding strong teams giving handy points to the botttom teams finishing up in a relegation battle.

lolafrola

Quote from: Wee Shea on October 14, 2010, 10:21:30 AM

Ok I will play along with this charade, so what club are you from? You have a very extensive knowledge of the Clans but you have went to lengths to say you aren't a Clans man?

It is funny that during your prominence illdecide has taken a back seat?

I'm not getting into a row with someone here who is clearly not who they say but FYI i played for Clann Eireann up to U16 level and then quit (and if you want to know why i quit then ask me on PM) I know the clans fairly well as i went to school with a few of the current lads and I've watched them about 10 times this year alone.

As for illdecide, you say funny. funny as in lol or coincidence :D
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

thewanderer

lola you seem to have a lot to say about football for one who hasnt even played senior football. its amazing what knowledge and opions u get from being on the terraces. come on you really are related to illdecide who in the same position. lol

charlie stubbs

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on October 14, 2010, 10:25:18 AM

not our problem that you are in this position.  we beat keady pretty comprehensively on our first meeting, dont think we will just lie down this sun after last weeks pityful display

lolafrola

Quote from: thewanderer on October 14, 2010, 12:21:33 PM
lola you seem to have a lot to say about football for one who hasnt even played senior football. its amazing what knowledge and opions u get from being on the terraces. come on you really are related to illdecide who in the same position. lol

This illdecide fella must be a legend :D

On a serious note though that comment gets up my nose. Because i've never played senior football then i'm not entitled to an opinion, it's the same too when people say you can't become a good manager if you haven't played at the top level ::).

And i bet a good few here on the board didn't play senior football so i can take it their opinion means f**k all too
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

Wee Shea

Quote from: lolafrola on October 14, 2010, 04:07:18 PM

On a serious note though that comment gets up my nose. Because i've never played senior football then i'm not entitled to an opinion, it's the same too when people say you can't become a good manager if you haven't played at the top level ::).

And i bet a good few here on the board didn't play senior football so i can take it their opinion means f**k all too

Not really, as far as I cold gather he was a mouth and Pints regularly made a wee boy out of him.

blue

Id say dats keady safe now,2b honest der 2good 4 div 3 league but in sayin dat i think jus mid table team in div 2,madden v ballyhagan b good game now losing team down,

IVEDECIDED

I know lots of lads who didnt play senior football who have a fantastic knowledge of the game!

What does annoy me though is lads who never had the balls or commitment to put their shoulder to the wheel but then stand on the sidelines and criticise those who do!!

charlie stubbs

Quote from: blue on October 14, 2010, 10:05:27 PM
Id say dats keady safe now,2b honest der 2good 4 div 3 league but in sayin dat i think jus mid table team in div 2,madden v ballyhagan b good game now losing team down,

doubt they are a mid table team they have been in the relegation zone practically the whole year and now seem to be getting points when teams are struggling to field teams/have nothing to play for.

hound of ulster

Quote from: charlie stubbs on October 15, 2010, 08:49:25 AM
Quote from: blue on October 14, 2010, 10:05:27 PM

doubt they are a mid table team they have been in the relegation zone practically the whole year and now seem to be getting points when teams are struggling to field teams/have nothing to play for.
seem thing every year with keady,struggling to get games played,i know they get games called off because of the hurling,but the hurling and football clubs are two seperate clubs,how is this allowed to affect their football fixtures list?not 100% but middletown seem to get their games played in time.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on October 14, 2010, 11:43:35 PM

I know lots of lads who didnt play senior football who have a fantastic knowledge of the game!

What does annoy me though is lads who never had the balls or commitment to put their shoulder to the wheel but then stand on the sidelines and criticise those who do!!

I know lots of lads who play(ed) senior football who haven't a clue, about football...

thewanderer

Goats that might be so, but what gets up my nose is the supporters/ yobs who stand on the banks and give opions and dogs abuse to players trying their best .and they never kicked a ball as an adult or from underage when it was just a past-time for them.