Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

This must be the best chance Dromintee have had to beat Cross.  With the McEntees and Donaldson gone, along with the suspension of Clarke they must be quietly confident. Cross on the other hand will be hurting from last year and will be very anxious to get "their" trophy back.  It will definitely add some fuel to their fire that people have been saying they're finished, not the team they used to be etc.

It all makes for an interesting final. Dromintee have the players to cause an upset and although people have been questioning their mental ability I think they'll just shade it.

Dromintee by 2

1life 1club

Quote from: crossfire on October 12, 2010, 02:56:47 PM
Any predictions for sundays final.?

Personally i think that we will have to improve greatly to pull it off.
Dromintee are a step up in quality from St Pats and our semi final replay performance would not be good enough to beat them.
r you avin a laugh?? we would boot dromintee,and cross willl boot them by at least 5 points on sunday,,them 2 games against st pats will stand to cross and with oisin back and home advantage takin in to account,thats all worth an extra 5 points in the favour of cross.. ;D
full forward son

alba2

Who is replacing Mc Nulty on the armagh scene next year??? Any thoughts on who should and any thoughts on the panel yet? Who should be in and who should call time on their careers????

crossfire

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on October 12, 2010, 04:05:00 PM

Dromintee are a step up in quality from St Pats and our semi final replay performance would not be good enough to beat them.

I'll not bite  :)

Someone did. ;D

ogshead

Quote from: crossfire on October 12, 2010, 10:30:12 PM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on October 12, 2010, 04:05:00 PM

I'll not bite  :)

Someone did. ;D

Was it meant as a dig?

IVEDECIDED

I fancy Dromintee to finally get their maiden championship! If they dont win it on Sunday they will never win one....

charlie stubbs

treatment clans are getting is a joke.  just because they are one of the aristrocats of armagh football teams both in north and south armagh seem to take pleasure in trying to get them put down to the 2nd tier in rma.

IVEDECIDED

At last - an honest neutral! Fair play.

charlie stubbs

in the clans defence there wud def be more dirty,niggly, hateful teams in div 1 than themselves.  dont know why people wanna see them go down def easier 4 points available in the league 4 teams.  maghery were sitting pretty 2nd in table 4 the majority of season, clans wipped the floor with them the game i was at.  if clans got the right man a the helm next year could see them top 4 in league and get a good championship run.. 

1life 1club

Quote from: charlie stubbs on October 13, 2010, 10:08:03 AM
treatment clans are getting is a joke.  just because they are one of the aristrocats of armagh football teams both in north and south armagh seem to take pleasure in trying to get them put down to the 2nd tier in rma.
in fairness now weve had good battles with clans over the years and personally i would be dissapointed to see them go down..1 memory was soupy campbell scoring a hatrick and taking of his jersey.lol ;D
full forward son

charlie stubbs

Quote from: 1life 1club on October 13, 2010, 11:05:54 AM
in fairness now weve had good battles with clans over the years and personally i would be dissapointed to see them go down..1 memory was soupy campbell scoring a hatrick and taking of his jersey.lol ;D

hope he got the size 5 home lol

lolafrola

Well they're not going down this year and i've seen quite a few of their games this year and i believe the will turn this around and be up near the top soon enough. I don't believe the current management team know how to play this new team and they certainly didn't look the sharpest this year, with the right men in charge and a few of the young lads coming through the Clans will be back challenging for honours.

It's not just the clans i go to watch, i attend a match every week around the Lurgan area and have seen a good bit of the Tones and Clann Eireann too with the odd Sarsfields game and enjoy it but i have to say on ability the Clans def seem to have the more skillful players on Board but their management team don't seem to know how to get it out of them
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

charlie stubbs

Quote from: lolafrola on October 13, 2010, 11:36:21 AM
Well they're not going down this year and i've seen quite a few of their games this year and i believe the will turn this around and be up near the top soon enough. I don't believe the current management team know how to play this new team and they certainly didn't look the sharpest this year, with the right men in charge and a few of the young lads coming through the Clans will be back challenging for honours.

It's not just the clans i go to watch, i attend a match every week around the Lurgan area and have seen a good bit of the Tones and Clann Eireann too with the odd Sarsfields game and enjoy it but i have to say on ability the Clans def seem to have the more skillful players on Board but their management team don't seem to know how to get it out of them

would agree clans far superior than any team round lurgan ability wise.  we did quite well this year with a good mananager, clans to be brutally honest have had a complete clown managining them this year and imo this has helped them have a very average season, by their standards.  no discipline,no authority.  10 men at training 2 days b4 a vital game(v cullaville) to me shows the manager a walkover.  for the sake of north armagh i hope there a change in management next year

centrefield

another conspiracy theorist...maybe you should all get together and go ufo spotting some night....do you really think if clans had won the league and for talks sake say peasre og's were in the position clans find themselves in..do you think that the likes of cruppen who didnt field would field??

charlie stubbs

Quote from: centrefield on October 13, 2010, 12:28:59 PM

another conspiracy theorist...maybe you should all get together and go ufo spotting some night....do you really think if clans had won the league and for talks sake say peasre og's were in the position clans find themselves in..do you think that the likes of cruppen who didnt field would field??

according to clans posters they have previously, can only take them on their word.