Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: Wee Shea on October 11, 2010, 07:56:58 PM
Quote from: IVEDECIDED on October 11, 2010, 07:42:54 PM
Who the f**k was talking to you?? Yous have enough problems of your own san - how did your lads do on Sunday? ;D ;D

I thought this was a DISCUSSION board.

Anyway, I will let you continue making a dick out of yourself and embarassing your club.

As for Clann Eireann, I could not give one flying f**k about them.

It is a discussion board - I do apologise. And as it is your right to discuss things its mine to make a dick out of myself - AND MY CLUB.  ???

Why did you list CE as your club then say you dont give a f**k about them?? Was someone dropped this year???  ;D ;D ;D

centrefield

Quote from: fitzroyalty on October 11, 2010, 09:31:27 PM
Right I think we should just leave it. The important thing is that youse all have to come to play us in Lurgan again in 2011, whether youse admit it or not I know youse would prefer not to, so on that front haha to all youse!

another top notce quote there showing the true childish nature of clowns on here ''haha to al youse'' sounds like something an 8 year old would say to win an arguement!!

fitzroyalty

Quote from: centrefield on October 11, 2010, 10:46:17 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on October 11, 2010, 09:31:27 PM
Right I think we should just leave it. The important thing is that youse all have to come to play us in Lurgan again in 2011, whether youse admit it or not I know youse would prefer not to, so on that front haha to all youse!

another top notce quote there showing the true childish nature of clowns on here ''haha to al youse'' sounds like something an 8 year old would say to win an arguement!!
That was my attempt at humour! And good luck for the final!

illdecide

Quote from: centrefield on October 11, 2010, 07:51:01 PM
Quote from: winsamsoon on October 11, 2010, 05:22:16 PM
Centrefield you are clearly not reading my posts, i haven't mentioned anything about ucd, dcu, ucd, or any other paramilatary organisations  ;) so could you please stop writing lads as if there are more than one person making this argument. If you read my posts you will see what i am saying. This is me concentrating on the clans because it directly effects our club.  My posts are also based on facts and as they say the facts don't lie.

my apoligies winsam didnt mean to come across as though your whole parish is claiming we conspired too try to get you relagated...far from it...i was aiming my comments at illdecide due to his spreading of rumors.

And how exactly am i involved in this?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

pearseog

in fairness dromintee have got themselves clear of relegation and are preparing for a championship final so at this stage of the year they can field whatever team they feel is right in the build up to their biggest game of the year!! we got the same grief last year when we were beat by culloville which kept them up and would have sent killeavy down only for league restructuring

thewanderer

Quote from: pearseog on October 12, 2010, 12:18:11 AM
in fairness dromintee have got themselves clear of relegation and are preparing for a championship final so at this stage of the year they can field whatever team they feel is right in the build up to their biggest game of the year!! we got the same grief last year when we were beat by culloville which kept them up and would have sent killeavy down only for league restructuring
a team shouldnt have to wait on the last games of the season to be safe, plenty of games before hand to win. I do however agree that something drastic has to done to ensure teams fullfill fixtures and i still think a form of play-off for winners and relegation might be the best. it would however mean the 1st 3 divisions reverting back to 10 teams as with 12 the league wouldnt finish with play-offs. top 4 to play-off for promotion/winners, bottom 4 for relegation that would soon encourage completion of fixtures. It was shot down after one season the last time as some clubs became selfish as they got playing teams without their county players and took advantage rather than have to face them later in the year with a full team.

centrefield

Quote from: illdecide on October 11, 2010, 11:39:50 PM
Centrefield you are clearly not reading my posts, i haven't mentioned anything about ucd, dcu, ucd, or any other paramilatary organisations  ;) so could you please stop writing lads as if there are more than one person making this argument. If you read my posts you will see what i am saying. This is me concentrating on the clans because it directly effects our club.  My posts are also based on facts and as they say the facts don't lie.

my apoligies winsam didnt mean to come across as though your whole parish is claiming we conspired too try to get you relagated...far from it...i was aiming my comments at illdecide due to his spreading of rumors.

my bad illdecide and my apologies...ivdecided is where my grip is at

lolafrola

I have no problem with the two up two down the way it is, the problem only arises at the end of the season when teams are safe or are involved with a championship and the league is only a distraction. I know you said you should not be in that position but some team will always be in that position wether it be Clan na Gael (this year) or some other team next year. i think we all agree that if teams want to field weakend teams for one reason or another then thats up to them but the Co Board should def penalise teams for not fielding a side no matter the circumstances (Carrickcruppen x 2 and Maghery x1).

Things worked out just like last year in the end with the two teams relegated that should have been relegated last year so thats seems fair enough. I reckon Ballymacnab and either Harps or Granemore will hold their own next year in the division and it promises to be an interesting year. Div 2 is interesting too and there are still some quality teams perched there waiting for their we piece of luck and a run to promotion. This year hasn't finished yet and I'm already looking forward to next season
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

tonto1888

Who the f**k was talking to you?? Yous have enough problems of your own san - how did your lads do on Sunday? ;D ;D

Anyway, I will let you continue making a dick out of yourself and embarassing your club.

yet you have your club down as clann eireann? Strange

lolafrola

Quote from: tonto1888 on October 12, 2010, 01:34:25 PM

He'a an Eire Og man actually and er.... i'll not tell the rest of it ;)
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

crossfire

Any predictions for sundays final.?

Personally i think that we will have to improve greatly to pull it off.
Dromintee are a step up in quality from St Pats and our semi final replay performance would not be good enough to beat them.

thewanderer

violins cf as usual. have to say ur team is not the finished article and i have to say ogs are kicking themselves from a personal point of view. dromintee are certainly in last chance saloon for alot of their older players which could leave sundays game very tight. but i think home advantage and dromintees failure to cross the line previous could tip it in cross favour. it will be interesting to see who the neutrals cheer.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: crossfire on October 12, 2010, 02:56:47 PM
Any predictions for sundays final.?

Personally i think that we will have to improve greatly to pull it off.
Dromintee are a step up in quality from St Pats and our semi final replay performance would not be good enough to beat them.

I'll not bite  :)
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: centrefield on October 12, 2010, 12:15:00 PM
Quote from: illdecide on October 11, 2010, 11:39:50 PM

my bad illdecide and my apologies...ivdecided is where my grip is at

So you cant DECIDE which decider you want to argue with saan....

tonto1888

Quote from: lolafrola on October 12, 2010, 02:33:47 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on October 12, 2010, 01:34:25 PM

He'a an Eire Og man actually and er.... i'll not tell the rest of it ;)

really? A transfer then?