Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewanderer

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on October 11, 2010, 07:57:03 AM
Quote from: ardchieftain on October 11, 2010, 01:23:22 AM
Well done to the Davitt minor team today. Missed the game but heard it was a cracker.

Unreal game! Best game of football i've seen in a long time! Pity there wasn't more Tullysaren & Grange people in early to see it!
Young Philip Kelly is a super footballer. Can't believe he wasn't a county Minor!
Conor Williamson & Barry Quinn had excellent games also!
good enough game ok but both teams had a lot of weak links which added to the excitement. however young kelly is a good player but how would he fair against minor teams in division 1. madden will be kicking themselves after being about 10 up at one stage. please goats bar some mothers from attending which seemed like their first gaa match as all i could hear in my ear was our wee jimmy and the da was pissed off being asked the rules and granny at home was getting a running commentary on the match and what way the the dinner was cooking.

torres

Quote from: margaret on October 11, 2010, 12:55:30 AM
does no one in armagh give a toss about hurling keady in ulster final and barely mentioned on this board
i dont but each to their own  ;) why dont you try the club hurling in armagh section .

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: thewanderer on October 11, 2010, 10:58:09 AM
Quote from: Goats Do Shave on October 11, 2010, 07:57:03 AM
Quote from: ardchieftain on October 11, 2010, 01:23:22 AM
Well done to the Davitt minor team today. Missed the game but heard it was a cracker.

Unreal game! Best game of football i've seen in a long time! Pity there wasn't more Tullysaren & Grange people in early to see it!
Young Philip Kelly is a super footballer. Can't believe he wasn't a county Minor!
Conor Williamson & Barry Quinn had excellent games also!
good enough game ok but both teams had a lot of weak links which added to the excitement. however young kelly is a good player but how would he fair against minor teams in division 1. madden will be kicking themselves after being about 10 up at one stage. please goats bar some mothers from attending which seemed like their first gaa match as all i could hear in my ear was our wee jimmy and the da was pissed off being asked the rules and granny at home was getting a running commentary on the match and what way the the dinner was cooking.

Ha ha very good! - I don't have those privileges! Good to see people getting out of the house! Seasoned spectators lose the run of themselves at matches too.

There was a Grange man behind me at the game. Got in early - seemed very sensible during the minor game - completely lost the run of himself during the seniors. Cursed the referee for every decision! Incidentally I thought Hearty had a decent game, even if he was 40 yards behind most of the play.

One point, the Grange spectator, shouted "Come on Tullysaren!" by accident! he he

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: centrefield on October 11, 2010, 09:45:02 AM
Quote from: IVEDECIDED on October 11, 2010, 12:42:35 AM
Quote from: centrefield on October 11, 2010, 12:26:07 AM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on October 10, 2010, 09:55:06 PM
Quote from: IVEDECIDED on October 10, 2010, 09:15:32 PM
Quote from: JUst retired on October 10, 2010, 08:18:18 PM
After reading all the complaining from some Clanns men about Maghery not fielding in a game, and the claims about it, which by the way are way off mark, I have to remind the Clanns men about something. A few years ago Clanns could not field against Maghery for some reason which escapes me now (memory poor). When told at a Co.Board meeting we could claim the points. We said no we would settle for a refix. The Clanns were in need of points that year as well.If you want verification ask your current Sec. I was glad to see Clanns staying up as Davitt park is nearer than Mullaghabawn.The Clanns for some reason think everybody are out to get them. Not so in my opinion.

Can you answer me this then - why could 3 different mullaghbawn men tell me 6 weeks before the fixture that yous werent turning up?? you f**king idiot..Im glad we stayed up to get at yous hillbilly f**kers next year again!
If it isn't bad enough Mullabawn men saying it, a MAGHERY MAN told me over a week in advance of the fixture! I don't think too many at Clan na Gael thinks there is a conspiracy (tbh we shouldn't be finding ourselves in these positions anyway) but when Cruppen gave points to Sarsfields, Maghery done likewise with M'bawn and Dromintee fielded a zuke team today against M'bawn you sometimes wonder.

wonder what you like....we fielded a team that was capable of beating m/bawn today and anyone that was at the match cant tell you any different...lost by 3 points and only for two fortunate m/bawn goals things would have been alot different!! after all this talk about poor quality of teams being fielded il be fully expecting the clans championship 15 togging out in dromintee in afew weeks time....

You got it sir!! Will yous show up at your own pitch?? Were yous not playing DCU today??? DICK!
jesus las you would wanna get your facts right before you come on here talking shite!! i can 100% assure you our senior team did not play DCU once through out the year you tube!!! suppose us playing DCU today is all part of the conspiracy theory...well guess what your conspiracy theory got blown too shreds...DICK

Sorry my mistake lad I apologise - who was it then UCD or St. Vincents or maybe Queens considering Cathal is their manager and they also played St.Galls in Lurgan on Wed night  ;D

centrefield

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on October 11, 2010, 02:28:52 PM
Quote from: centrefield on October 11, 2010, 09:45:02 AM
Quote from: IVEDECIDED on October 11, 2010, 12:42:35 AM
Quote from: centrefield on October 11, 2010, 12:26:07 AM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on October 10, 2010, 09:55:06 PM
Quote from: IVEDECIDED on October 10, 2010, 09:15:32 PM
Quote from: JUst retired on October 10, 2010, 08:18:18 PM
After reading all the complaining from some Clanns men about Maghery not fielding in a game, and the claims about it, which by the way are way off mark, I have to remind the Clanns men about something. A few years ago Clanns could not field against Maghery for some reason which escapes me now (memory poor). When told at a Co.Board meeting we could claim the points. We said no we would settle for a refix. The Clanns were in need of points that year as well.If you want verification ask your current Sec. I was glad to see Clanns staying up as Davitt park is nearer than Mullaghabawn.The Clanns for some reason think everybody are out to get them. Not so in my opinion.

Can you answer me this then - why could 3 different mullaghbawn men tell me 6 weeks before the fixture that yous werent turning up?? you f**king idiot..Im glad we stayed up to get at yous hillbilly f**kers next year again!
If it isn't bad enough Mullabawn men saying it, a MAGHERY MAN told me over a week in advance of the fixture! I don't think too many at Clan na Gael thinks there is a conspiracy (tbh we shouldn't be finding ourselves in these positions anyway) but when Cruppen gave points to Sarsfields, Maghery done likewise with M'bawn and Dromintee fielded a zuke team today against M'bawn you sometimes wonder.

wonder what you like....we fielded a team that was capable of beating m/bawn today and anyone that was at the match cant tell you any different...lost by 3 points and only for two fortunate m/bawn goals things would have been alot different!! after all this talk about poor quality of teams being fielded il be fully expecting the clans championship 15 togging out in dromintee in afew weeks time....

You got it sir!! Will yous show up at your own pitch?? Were yous not playing DCU today??? DICK!
jesus las you would wanna get your facts right before you come on here talking shite!! i can 100% assure you our senior team did not play DCU once through out the year you tube!!! suppose us playing DCU today is all part of the conspiracy theory...well guess what your conspiracy theory got blown too shreds...DICK

Sorry my mistake lad I apologise - who was it then UCD or St. Vincents or maybe Queens considering Cathal is their manager and they also played St.Galls in Lurgan on Wed night  ;D
i think it was in fact the kerry globe trotters and we played them at cricket just for the sake of it casue we got out of bed that morning and felt it was the right thing to do....i can assure you we played mullaghbawn sunday and mullaghbawn alone.
st galls played queens did they?? no relivence to anything atall regarding ourselves but maybe if yous lads stopped checking on what other clubs are up to and concrentrate on clans  this conspiracy bull shit would come to an end!!

winsamsoon

Centrefield you are clearly not reading my posts, i haven't mentioned anything about ucd, dcu, ucd, or any other paramilatary organisations  ;) so could you please stop writing lads as if there are more than one person making this argument. If you read my posts you will see what i am saying. This is me concentrating on the clans because it directly effects our club.  My posts are also based on facts and as they say the facts don't lie.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

IVEDECIDED

Was it a strong Dromintee side that lined out against Mullaghbawn??

Wee Shea

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on October 11, 2010, 05:42:25 PM

Were they under any obligation to put out a strong side? Least they fielded, could easily have just not shown up.

f**k sake, get over it. Relegation has been avoided, you should be happy and concentrating on staying up next year, not looking back on this season.

The Clans have a good young side, with a better management structure in place they could go well next year.

IVEDECIDED

Who the f**k was talking to you?? Yous have enough problems of your own san - how did your lads do on Sunday? ;D ;D

IVEDECIDED

The first line in your last post says it all about how Armagh football is - we should be thankful thank they showed up and they were under no obligation to play a strong team.

Of course they are under obligation you tit - For the integrety of this league....which has taken a real nose dive in the past 6 weeks. 

Yes relegation was avoided - by our lads on the pitch...no thanks to the few teams who did their bit to see otherwise.

What goes around comes around though.....

centrefield

Quote from: winsamsoon on October 11, 2010, 05:22:16 PM
Centrefield you are clearly not reading my posts, i haven't mentioned anything about ucd, dcu, ucd, or any other paramilatary organisations  ;) so could you please stop writing lads as if there are more than one person making this argument. If you read my posts you will see what i am saying. This is me concentrating on the clans because it directly effects our club.  My posts are also based on facts and as they say the facts don't lie.

my apoligies winsam didnt mean to come across as though your whole parish is claiming we conspired too try to get you relagated...far from it...i was aiming my comments at illdecide due to his spreading of rumors.

centrefield

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on October 11, 2010, 05:42:25 PM

it wasnt our strongest side for obvious reasons...suspensions and injuries...which as it tuned out was a good call as there were 3 sendings off yday! 2 for them 1 for ourselves. but by no means did we sit down thursday and say this is a good time to play a weakened team and try get clans relegated...which essentially is what you are implying!! for the record we lost by 3 points yday and were competitive throughout!

Wee Shea

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on October 11, 2010, 07:42:54 PM
Who the f**k was talking to you?? Yous have enough problems of your own san - how did your lads do on Sunday? ;D ;D

I thought this was a DISCUSSION board.

Anyway, I will let you continue making a dick out of yourself and embarassing your club.

As for Clann Eireann, I could not give one flying f**k about them.

JUst retired

Winsamsoon. The year I CITED was about 10 years ago, we were not in relegation trouble Clanns were the ones in trouble. Thanks for corresponding in a civil manner,not like some people. :)

fitzroyalty

Right I think we should just leave it. The important thing is that youse all have to come to play us in Lurgan again in 2011, whether youse admit it or not I know youse would prefer not to, so on that front haha to all youse!