charlie stubbs

Quote from: mrgaa1 on October 10, 2010, 08:17:43 PM
Quote from: torres on October 10, 2010, 03:57:20 PM
granemore bt w tones
is that Granemore promoted?

gmore and harps both a few fixtures left likely to be a playoff though

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: JUst retired on October 10, 2010, 08:18:18 PM
After reading all the complaining from some Clanns men about Maghery not fielding in a game, and the claims about it, which by the way are way off mark, I have to remind the Clanns men about something. A few years ago Clanns could not field against Maghery for some reason which escapes me now (memory poor). When told at a Co.Board meeting we could claim the points. We said no we would settle for a refix. The Clanns were in need of points that year as well.If you want verification ask your current Sec. I was glad to see Clanns staying up as Davitt park is nearer than Mullaghabawn.The Clanns for some reason think everybody are out to get them. Not so in my opinion.

Can you answer me this then - why could 3 different mullaghbawn men tell me 6 weeks before the fixture that yous werent turning up?? you f**king idiot..Im glad we stayed up to get at yous hillbilly f**kers next year again!

David McKeown

Very good final today I thought with the grange utterly dominant until the last ten minutes when they ran out of steam. Tullysaran scored the last 6 points I believe to make the game look closer than it was.

Grange dominated midfield and were able to break from there at will. Despite this Tullysaran made no changes in this area and continued to kick every goal kick straight to the area. It really allowed the Grange to get on top
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

border rabbit

and here in lies the issues with championship football in Armagh - Tullysaran will be playing 2nd division football next year and still in the Junior - Grange may not get promoted (looks like they will though) and could be playing intermediate championship from the 4th
[/quote]

Went to Junior final today expecting to witness history with Tullysarran being the last team to win a championship. Going by todays fare they are a long way away from winning anything. Theyre just too small and the Grange played through them, severe wake up call for going into Div2 next year, where they will meet bigger teams and more physical teams. Anyway going by the few boys ive been chatting to over past few weeks its a good thing they got beat, as they were apparently just going up to win and head home, and only worried about how much they could beat the Grange by. Well the Grange put that straight in the 1st 5 mins! Tullysarran should learn to do their talking on the field and only be arrogant when theyve won something.

Congrats to the Grange. Wonder how Peter Rafferty feels tonight, well i suppose it cant be too bad at least his own club and his son won!

fitzroyalty

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on October 10, 2010, 09:15:32 PM
After reading all the complaining from some Clanns men about Maghery not fielding in a game, and the claims about it, which by the way are way off mark, I have to remind the Clanns men about something. A few years ago Clanns could not field against Maghery for some reason which escapes me now (memory poor). When told at a Co.Board meeting we could claim the points. We said no we would settle for a refix. The Clanns were in need of points that year as well.If you want verification ask your current Sec. I was glad to see Clanns staying up as Davitt park is nearer than Mullaghabawn.The Clanns for some reason think everybody are out to get them. Not so in my opinion.

Can you answer me this then - why could 3 different mullaghbawn men tell me 6 weeks before the fixture that yous werent turning up?? you f**king idiot..Im glad we stayed up to get at yous hillbilly f**kers next year again!
If it isn't bad enough Mullabawn men saying it, a MAGHERY MAN told me over a week in advance of the fixture! I don't think too many at Clan na Gael thinks there is a conspiracy (tbh we shouldn't be finding ourselves in these positions anyway) but when Cruppen gave points to Sarsfields, Maghery done likewise with M'bawn and Dromintee fielded a zuke team today against M'bawn you sometimes wonder.

blue

great win 4 keady hurlers 2day!!

torres

Quote from: charlie stubbs on October 10, 2010, 08:37:42 PM
Quote from: mrgaa1 on October 10, 2010, 08:17:43 PM
Quote from: torres on October 10, 2010, 03:57:20 PM
granemore bt w tones
is that Granemore promoted?

gmore and harps both a few fixtures left likely to be a playoff though
granemore have no games left and are 2 pts ahead of the harps who have st michaels away in their last game next week so a play off beckons for the 2 nd year in a row for us  , keady play st michaels in a midweek fixture .

centrefield

Quote from: fitzroyalty on October 10, 2010, 09:55:06 PM

If it isn't bad enough Mullabawn men saying it, a MAGHERY MAN told me over a week in advance of the fixture! I don't think too many at Clan na Gael thinks there is a conspiracy (tbh we shouldn't be finding ourselves in these positions anyway) but when Cruppen gave points to Sarsfields, Maghery done likewise with M'bawn and Dromintee fielded a zuke team today against M'bawn you sometimes wonder.

wonder what you like....we fielded a team that was capable of beating m/bawn today and anyone that was at the match cant tell you any different...lost by 3 points and only for two fortunate m/bawn goals things would have been alot different!! after all this talk about poor quality of teams being fielded il be fully expecting the clans championship 15 togging out in dromintee in afew weeks time....

winsamsoon

Just retired you site some incident when the clans haven't turned up but did it directly add to your relegation woes or ensure the safety of other teams? I don't recall the incident you are talking about . You also say that the allegations are way off the mark, in what way are they? Are the mullaghbawn lads liars?
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: centrefield on October 11, 2010, 12:26:07 AM

wonder what you like....we fielded a team that was capable of beating m/bawn today and anyone that was at the match cant tell you any different...lost by 3 points and only for two fortunate m/bawn goals things would have been alot different!! after all this talk about poor quality of teams being fielded il be fully expecting the clans championship 15 togging out in dromintee in afew weeks time....

You got it sir!! Will yous show up at your own pitch?? Were yous not playing DCU today??? DICK!

margaret

does no one in armagh give a toss about hurling keady in ulster final and barely mentioned on this board

ardchieftain

Big result for Keady in the hurling alright. They were completely written off in an article in last week's Irish News so wasn't expecting them to win. Great to see Armagh hurling in general continuing the upward curve.

Well done to the Davitt minor team today. Missed the game but heard it was a cracker.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: ardchieftain on October 11, 2010, 01:23:22 AM
Well done to the Davitt minor team today. Missed the game but heard it was a cracker.

Unreal game! Best game of football i've seen in a long time! Pity there wasn't more Tullysaren & Grange people in early to see it!
Young Philip Kelly is a super footballer. Can't believe he wasn't a county Minor!
Conor Williamson & Barry Quinn had excellent games also!

winsamsoon

Centrefield my issue is not concerning teams fielding weaker squads as no one can really control this  only the team at hand. My issue is with teams not turning up at all and getting away without as much as a fine . The issue is even more crucial when you have certain teams promising others points, the only motivation behind such a decision is a hatred for one team over the other
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

centrefield

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on October 11, 2010, 12:42:35 AM
Quote from: centrefield on October 11, 2010, 12:26:07 AM

You got it sir!! Will yous show up at your own pitch?? Were yous not playing DCU today??? DICK!
jesus las you would wanna get your facts right before you come on here talking shite!! i can 100% assure you our senior team did not play DCU once through out the year you tube!!! suppose us playing DCU today is all part of the conspiracy theory...well guess what your conspiracy theory got blown too shreds...DICK