Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewanderer

st. pats wer unlucky but at the end of the day a lot of clubs will be refocusing for next year and will feel they are in with a chance. cross may go on to win this year but they are not the same dominate force as in previous years. this year no mc entees, donaldson or shortt and next year probably no oisin or francey. i think it should also put into perspective the ogs win against a very strong and history seeeking cross last year. in my opion only for the savage injury list going into the granemore game the ogs would be not far away again but I'm sure they will regroup for next year with a fit ronan clarke as well. can anyone explain how robbie got his suspension overturned as a number of rumours are circulating.

lolafrola

He got it overturned because Jimmy McKee put in his report the wrong number on Taskers shirt. don't know what number Robbie was wearing but if it was 15 then Jimmy put 13 in his book (or visa versa depending what number Robbie wore). so therefore on a technicality he was aloud to play. Jimmy did have the right name of the player but just the wrong number, there was also confusion that he'd sent the wrong player off but this was not accurate either. He got the right player and he wrote in his report the reason for sending Tasker off.

Is it true that JP Donnelly got 26 weeks of a suspension :o :o Sounds good but sure what good is that as his suspension is up before the league kicks off next season so technically he went unpunished. I also heard JP broke his knuckle/hand when he hit the guy? is that true too?
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

bennydorano

Quote from: thewanderer on October 06, 2010, 03:35:19 PM
st. pats wer unlucky but at the end of the day a lot of clubs will be refocusing for next year and will feel they are in with a chance. cross may go on to win this year but they are not the same dominate force as in previous years. this year no mc entees, donaldson or shortt and next year probably no oisin or francey. i think it should also put into perspective the ogs win against a very strong and history seeeking cross last year. in my opion only for the savage injury list going into the granemore game the ogs would be not far away again but I'm sure they will regroup for next year with a fit ronan clarke as well. can anyone explain how robbie got his suspension overturned as a number of rumours are circulating.
Not trying to start anything like but....  The Ogs beat a Cross team on the wane, their peak since passed and if Cross had've taken their scores that night they would have won.  Having said that in previous years Cross rode their luck so fair fucks to the Ogs.  If the Ogs get their heads right they will be the dominant force for a few years.

crossfire

Quote from: lolafrola on October 06, 2010, 04:45:39 PM
He got it overturned because Jimmy McKee put in his report the wrong number on Taskers shirt. don't know what number Robbie was wearing but if it was 15 then Jimmy put 13 in his book (or visa versa depending what number Robbie wore). so therefore on a technicality he was aloud to play. Jimmy did have the right name of the player but just the wrong number, there was also confusion that he'd sent the wrong player off but this was not accurate either. He got the right player and he wrote in his report the reason for sending Tasker off.

Is it true that JP Donnelly got 26 weeks of a suspension :o :o Sounds good but sure what good is that as his suspension is up before the league kicks off next season so technically he went unpunished. I also heard JP broke his knuckle/hand when he hit the guy? is that true too?

What does Jimmy Mc Kee work at anyway.?
I thought most people could read and write nowadays. ???

twotwocharlie

jimmy mc kee stated at the replay that he put forward the CORRECT number for tasker.

same old county board ,same old s**t

Applesisapples

Quote from: twotwocharlie on October 06, 2010, 07:47:50 PM
jimmy mc kee stated at the replay that he put forward the CORRECT number for tasker.

Can't imagine an experienced ref like Jimmy getting it wrong.

torres

Quote from: crossfire on October 06, 2010, 07:45:07 PM

is,nt he a primary school teacher  :-\

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: torres on October 07, 2010, 09:42:25 AM

Headmaster...

lolafrola

2,2 JIMMY TOLD ME THAT HIMSELF. I WAS SPEAKING TO HIM AT THE WEEKEND AND HE WASN'T BEST PLAESED WITH Co BOARD FOR OVER RULING HIM.
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

crossfire

Quote from: lolafrola on October 07, 2010, 10:52:16 AM

2,2 JIMMY TOLD ME THAT HIMSELF. I WAS SPEAKING TO HIM AT THE WEEKEND AND HE WASN'T BEST PLAESED WITH Co BOARD FOR OVER RULING HIM.

Why doesn't he go public about it.

1life 1club

Quote from: crossfire on October 07, 2010, 12:31:09 PM

yea,, ;Dhe should sell his story to the irish news..lol
full forward son

Applesisapples

Quote from: torres on October 07, 2010, 09:42:25 AM

Headmaster I think.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: crossfire on October 07, 2010, 12:31:09 PM

Because he knows he was wrong and doesn't want to embarass himself in front of the county?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

lolafrola

So Jimmy is human afterall, he made an error. That he did but the Co Board knew that Tasker was the player in question as his name was in Jimmy's book. But that's the way it goes.

I wonder which team will not turn up this weekend :D

crossfire

Cross were quite happy that Robbie was able to play as it would have diminished our achievement somewhat if Cullyhanna had been understrength.