Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

I would say 10-12 points will be enough to keep any team up
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

ishotjr

I could be wrong in saying this but I think Silverbridge were relegated 2-3 years ago with 16 points.

illdecide

Clans were relegated with 15pts 3 years ago. Portadown and Culloville beware ;) ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Tir na nÓg

QuotePortadown and Culloville beware

What about maghery? I think they are in bigger danger of going down than us, due to the fact that they have lost 2 of their best players!!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Tir na nÓg on May 10, 2007, 04:13:38 PM
QuotePortadown and Culloville beware

What about maghery? I think they are in bigger danger of going down than us, due to the fact that they have lost 2 of their best players!!
I said months ago culloville couldn't cope in division 1. I don't think they've a hope though this time last year they were struggling at the bottom of division 2.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

tackle

I see celtic are definitely signing mark mc allister.  It will be a massive loss for Tir na nOg

full back

Where does he play for Tir na nOg?
What age is he?

ard mhaca abu

he's about 18 he used to come on as a sub on the minor team that won ulster...think he was injured thats why he didnt start...was corner forward on the minor team last year also..very talented lad...

armaghtrue

Quote from: full back on May 11, 2007, 11:20:49 AM
Where does he play for Tir na nOg?
What age is he?
he normally plays in the full forward line, very strong and can take a score. he scored 2 goals in the relegation play off with st micheals last year. If as expected the deal goes through with celtic  i'd like to wish him all the best. tir na nog away to maghery 2nite, always a good game.

charlie stubbs

johnjoe

Charlie Stubbs, or Ivan from Aghagallon, hows she cuttin.

charlie stubbs

pintsofguinness

Cullyhanna beat the bridge 0-14 to 0-07

Understrength/experimental side out for us. We did well to keep in touch with Cullyhanna for most of the first half. Brenda Bellew was stretchered off (broken leg/ankle) at the end of the half, we seemed to lose focus and Cullyhanna scored 3 unanswered points in the last 2 minutes. 4 between the teams at half time.  Two quick points from Cullyhanna after half time meant it was effectively game over.  We'd a lot of possession and piled on the pressure but couldn't turn it into the scores or goal that we badly needed.   

Disappointing result but Bellew's injury (accidental clash with his own man) is the biggest blow.
Apart from that injury the game was really incident free.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Louis the Red

Tir na nOg 0:15 Harps 0:16 ;D
Cross 1:11 Ogs 2:12

TacadoirArdMhacha

Great result for St Pats today to keep our 100% record going. Double scores victory against Silverbridge and the result was thoroughly deserved. Thought we were the better outfit throughout and were on top in every sector. In fairness the game was tight enough in the first half and we were only a point ahead when the Bridge lad got injured just before half time. Cullyhanna kicked 3 points in the few minutes between the injury and half time. These were probably the decisive scores and Cullyhanna didn't let up in the second. Eugene kicked a few great points and was probably the best player on the pitch. Shane McKeever was very accurate with frees and got a nice point from play. Liam O'Hare done well and we were well on top at midfield and very solid in defence.

Silverbridge were quite poor to be honest, out thought, out battled and out played, they were completely reliant on Liam Campbell to create anything for them. Though no doubt they'll have improved by the time we meet them again. Great result though for St Pats and an excellent performance without the 3 county men.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead