lurganblue

Aye but sure my da could beat your da

illdecide

Does anyone know the odds for the St Pats v Maghery game this weekend
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Wee Shea

Quote from: illdecide on September 14, 2010, 11:13:37 PM
Does anyone know the odds for the St Pats v Maghery game this weekend

Will probably be out closer to weekend, Friday maybe. Lump on St Pats?

lolafrola

Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

1life 1club

st pats 5/6 maghery 6/5 in barone
8/11 and 11/8 in paddypower

depends who your backing for better value,dont wana jyux us but id fancy us slightly and it should be close enuf.
the draw for cross in the semis mite just make our boys that we bit more hungry for it on the day,hopefully..could b wrong :)
full forward son

thewanderer

Quote from: bennydorano on September 10, 2010, 09:07:35 AM
I was goin easy seein as you have been embarrassed enough this past fortnight, what with seniors & minors (both fancied for county titles/backtobacks/ ulsters) coming to inglorious ends. I wouldnt want to heap further shame on said individual/s.
benny, i hav kept silent to date but i think ur own clubs record is one brag about even thou u continually do, premier city club when was ur last senior title. grow up and look after ur own club and u dont have much history from ur own playing days to slag off other players/clubs. fair play to granemore they deserved the win but ogs started without 4 of last years county final forward line due to injury and missed 16 scores to 2. we will regroup and be stronger for next year. hopefully we wont have to play on an undersized illegal pitch in the championship again ( pitch does not meet the minium width per offical guide).

mrgaa1

...pitch does not meet the minium width per offical guide..... 
unbelievable gripe.  Tell me this did you take your tape and measure the distance between the posts?  Are they similar to the distance at your own pitch?   Undersized illegal pitch.  In that case why take to the field?  Why not complain in advance? 

Did you have 15 v 15 at the start?  Did you have 5 or more subs? 
Don't let yourself down by whinging about the width of the pitch?  Unbelievable, simply unbelievable  :o :o :o

Also - does your own statement not highlight the real problem ...."missed 16 scores to 2"   Next thing you'll be looking a rule change to allow wides to be counted for something  ;D

lolafrola

The Harps and the Og's fighting it out ;D I was going to say send JP around to sort those Harps men out but sure he is a Harps man (maybe thats why the fella is a bit nuts, changing to the enemy :D :D)
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: thewanderer on September 17, 2010, 10:00:55 AM
hopefully we wont have to play on an undersized illegal pitch in the championship again ( pitch does not meet the minium width per offical guide).

Sweet Divine jaysus but that's the best excuse in a long time!  Were Granemore playing on a different "undersized illegal pitch"? :D

el_cuervo_fc

FFS wanderer, you're letting the side down.

thewanderer

never was being made as an excuse just pointing out the legality of the pitch for our friend. see my previous wer i said granemore fully deserved the win. the pitch size had nothing to do with the result but im just clarifying rules.

thewanderer

bc1 this is a private spat in reply to mr benny nothing to do with results. no such thing as fighting mrgaa winder.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: thewanderer on September 17, 2010, 03:03:07 PM
bc1 this is a private spat in reply to mr benny nothing to do with results. no such thing as fighting mrgaa winder.

If it is a private spat, PM each other, otherwise as this is a public forum anyone can comment.

hound of ulster

Quote from: thewanderer on September 17, 2010, 10:00:55 AM
Quote from: bennydorano on September 10, 2010, 09:07:35 AM
I was goin easy seein as you have been embarrassed enough this past fortnight, what with seniors & minors (both fancied for county titles/backtobacks/ ulsters) coming to inglorious ends. I wouldnt want to heap further shame on said individual/s.
benny, i hav kept silent to date but i think ur own clubs record is one brag about even thou u continually do, premier city club when was ur last senior title. grow up and look after ur own club and u dont have much history from ur own playing days to slag off other players/clubs. fair play to granemore they deserved the win but ogs started without 4 of last years county final forward line due to injury and missed 16 scores to 2. we will regroup and be stronger for next year. hopefully we wont have to play on an undersized illegal pitch in the championship again ( pitch does not meet the minium width per offical guide).
we own the pitch ;)

thewanderer

if u check ur last accounts the bank does ;) ps we own ours and dont let anyone mislead u.