Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

torres

granemore have t mc clelland back to help strengthen the midfield sector , we need him as the ogs are a big phyisical side and we need all the help we can get  ;D

gaa.boy

Anyone got latest score in Nab v Dromintee match?

torres

Quote from: gaa.boy on September 04, 2010, 05:11:34 PM
Anyone got latest score in Nab v Dromintee match?
dromintee leading by a pt at h-t

Triggerhappy

Dromintee ran out winners by 7 at end. Much stronger team around middle of field. Referee played a big part in allowing 2nd dromintee goal when no 10 clearly overcarried by about 10 steps. Overall though dromintee deserved win but not by 7points

torres

granemore leading the ogs 6-1 at h-t  :o

Wee Shea

Quote from: torres on September 04, 2010, 06:38:25 PM
granemore leading the ogs 6-1 at h-t  :o

Any latest score? Was there a strong wind?

downtown

9-3 to grmore,caolan raff sent off bou 10 mins ago.only 3 r 4 mins left i tink

torres

the champions are detroned , granemore 9 - 5 ogs  :)

The Worker

Quote from: torres on September 04, 2010, 07:31:56 PM
the champions are detroned , granemore 9 - 4 ogs  :)

fair play, wasnt expecting that

winsamsoon

Just shows what a big loss Clarke is for the ogs
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

pearseog

can blame injuries and that but granemore were hungrier and deserved their win..darren hughes at full back was immense for them. caolan rafferty was another standout player

bennydorano

Well done Granemore, more than deserving winners, Ogs very very poor. Granemore's nippy forwards caused the Ogs all sorts of probs in the first half, Ogs wiped out around the middle.

Ogs might have had their eye on the bigger prizes ahead, heard talk of 'giving Ulster a good go this year', if that's the type of mindset it's not suprising they came unstuck.

ogshead

Quote from: bennydorano on September 04, 2010, 08:13:04 PM
Well done Granemore, more than deserving winners, Ogs very very poor. Granemore's nippy forwards caused the Ogs all sorts of probs in the first half, Ogs wiped out around the middle.

Ogs might have had their eye on the bigger prizes ahead, heard talk of 'giving Ulster a good go this year', if that's the type of mindset it's not suprising they came unstuck.

Thet's bullshit... I never heard such talk from any Ogs man!! It was very much about trying to win back to back championships

Well done Granemore. Had their homework done but the Ogs boys owe nothing after what they achieved last year

Scarface

Granemore v Ogs - Disappointing game with many errors on both sides. Fair play to Granemore - much more appetite for the battle which I thought strange...Ogs must have played their worst game in a while and nearly everything they tried failed..passes kicked out over sideline, simple efforts kicked wide, possesion coughed up easily....agree that the granemore full back was outstanding but have to say Kieran Toner really impressed - won possesion many times while heavily outnumbered...spectecular at times...

"Just shows what a big loss Clarke is for the ogs" - I think that is a very dumb underinformed comment. Were you at the game? If you were you would realise that it was just not the Ogs day today - just had a real stinker all round. It was not to be for them today.

winsamsoon

Wasn't at the game but don't think I need to be at it to recognise that Ronan Clarke would be a huge loss to any team.

If you can't recognise this then I am afraid you are slightly dumb .
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.