Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaapunter

Quote from: charlie stubbs on August 16, 2010, 07:25:10 AM
Quote from: winsamsoon on August 15, 2010, 04:26:22 PM
Yes much the better team and a fair result. No 12 for cullyhanna got the run of the field and was always an outlet for the defence thought he had a very good game. Cullyhanna far more ruthless up front and the clans were very wasteful but i don't think it would have mattered. Clans big players didn't perform but fair play to Cullyhanna deserved winners good luck in the next round.

Not amused by a couple of Wolfe Tones d**kheads with Cullyhanna colours on. If the sole ambition of the Tones is to hate the clans then i actually feel sorry for them. Neutrals from North armagh wearing the colours of a south Armagh team, never seen the likes of it.

i was wearing an abbey cbs jersey warm day took my jumper off!i apologise if i offended anyone!clans cant blame ref bout getting hammmered for a change!so resort to verbals here.some people need to grow up!our ambition was to win intermediatede championshio,we didint do it.our fault.

w**ker- sums the tones up - win the intermediatede - are you serious

Wee Shea

Quote from: gaapunter on August 16, 2010, 07:34:48 AM
Yes much the better team and a fair result. No 12 for cullyhanna got the run of the field and was always an outlet for the defence thought he had a very good game. Cullyhanna far more ruthless up front and the clans were very wasteful but i don't think it would have mattered. Clans big players didn't perform but fair play to Cullyhanna deserved winners good luck in the next round.

Not amused by a couple of Wolfe Tones d**kheads with Cullyhanna colours on. If the sole ambition of the Tones is to hate the clans then i actually feel sorry for them. Neutrals from North armagh wearing the colours of a south Armagh team, never seen the likes of it.

i was wearing an abbey cbs jersey warm day took my jumper off!i apologise if i offended anyone!clans cant blame ref bout getting hammmered for a change!so resort to verbals here.some people need to grow up!our ambition was to win intermediatede championshio,we didint do it.our fault.

They could hardly try to win the senior when they weren't in it brains.

Wee Shea

Quote from: gaapunter on August 13, 2010, 05:46:55 PM
Quote from: illdecide on August 12, 2010, 05:24:46 PM
Maghery to beat Clann Eireann by 5pts
Og's to beat Mullaghbawn by 6pts
Killeavy and the Nab to draw
Cross to beat Cruppin by 10pts
Granemore to beat Newtown by 3pts
St Pats to beat Clans by 14pts (thats if i'm selected :P) Clans to win by 2pts if i'm kept on the bench :D

Maghery to beat Clann Eireann by 8pts
Og's to beat Mullaghbawn by 7pts
Killeavy to beat the Nab
Cross to beat Cruppin by 15pts
Granemore to beat Newtown by 8pts
Clans to beat St Pats by 5pts

:D :D :D :D

Some punter!

charlie stubbs

Quote from: gaapunter on August 16, 2010, 07:34:48 AM

?on yesterdays performance clans would struggle in intermediate imo

gaapunter

Quote from: Wee Shea on August 16, 2010, 08:34:22 AM
St Pats to beat Clans by 14pts (thats if i'm selected :P) Clans to win by 2pts if i'm kept on the bench :D

Killeavy to beat the Nab

Some punter!

good lad - what a shock a clann eriann man with too much to say- I see did  Ryan the star henderson did all the scoring for you muppets- he must have some muppets playing alongside him

orange2009

Highlights and reaction from selected Senior Championship games as Dromintee defeat Whitecross in the Senior Football Championship, Crossmaglen overcome Carrickcruppen, defending champions Pearse Og's hammer Mullaghbawn and St Pats Cullyhanna earn a 10 point victory over Clan na Gael

http://armagh-gaa.com/Orchard-TV.aspx

charlie stubbs

Quote from: gaapunter on August 16, 2010, 09:25:24 AM

Killeavy to beat the Nab

Some punter!

good lad - what a shock a clann eriann man with too much to say- I see did all the scoring for you muppets- he must have some muppets playing alongside him

u seem sober enough! :D

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: charlie stubbs on August 16, 2010, 10:09:08 AM
Quote from: gaapunter on August 16, 2010, 09:25:24 AM

Killeavy to beat the Nab

Some punter!

good lad - what a shock a clann eriann man with too much to say- I see did all the scoring for you muppets- he must have some muppets playing alongside him

u seem sober enough! :D

:D  I was thinking that myself

fitzroyalty

Felt sick after the match yesterday. Least of our worries is some cash clown wearing Cullyhanna colours.

thewanderer

clans looked light weight against st. pats and the new star? campbell was very poor and took some verbals from the clans support for not trying hard enough. St pats will be dangerous in the next round. Cross won easily despite hardly winning a ball at midfield with cruppin gifting the 1st goal. cruppins defence was poor. ogs will want to move up a gear after some fast play but mbawn threw the towell in early. Granemore,s match was very poor and newtown could have won it missing an open goal before granemores last minute goal. But as someone said before its about getting over the 1st round. clans and mbawn might struggle now to get the points to survive. lookin forward to tonites draw, any predictions on the fixtures.  fancy maghery v harps and st pats v cross.

thewanderer

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on August 14, 2010, 10:05:03 PM
Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on August 13, 2010, 03:57:24 PM
Any handicap odds illdecide, a bit much to ask but i think Mullabawn might be a bit of + points value tonight.

I know my stuff, ;) >:( anyone got the ogs line up
think u may stop this prediction game real

illdecide

The consolation for clans being beaten for me was getting a treble up, done Maghery, Dromintee and P Og's so at least i made a few quid but the match yesterday took the gloss of it. I would love to say a whole lot about yesterdays game but i better not as a few lads may fall out with me over it, there was not to many Clans lads could look themselves in the mirror today and say i done my bit but in fairness to the lads it's not all their fault and the problem at Davitt Park is deeper than the players.

The fact that we've had no training facilities and no home pitch this year certainly didn't help in what was always going to be a difficult year but you just have to get on with it. I still believe the Clans would be a match for all teams in the county if we had a fit 15, the probelm with the Clans is the bench might not be the strongest and if we have lads injured or missing (work, holidays etc) then we really struggle and of course it doesn't help when lads have to fill in for positions that don't suit them.

Anyway enough of the rambling, St Pats fully deserved their win and i wish them all the best of luck in the next round. With a bit of luck in the draw they can make it to the semi finals and they'll be a match for any team in Armagh, i would like to see them playing either Og's or Cross in the final
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

Yeah warm day and took off your top and you just happened to have a Abbey CBS Top on which is identical to the cullyhanna colours whilst at a cullyhanna game  :D :D :D  not to mention your mate was slightly warm aswell and just happened to have one on to  :D :D Just admit that you have a hatred for the clans and you were there to support Cullyhanna. I am not verbally insulting anyone i am merely stating a fact . This incident had no bearing on the match or the clans performance which i agree was shocking and would struggle in the intermediate with a performance like that. Then you are bringing alsorts up about the clans and refs, i ask you what did the clans ever do on you? For me observing two Tones lads wearing the colours of Cullyhanna seemed a bit strange and i certainly wouldn't wear the opposition colours of any other club team on match days. But each to their own.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

fitzroyalty

What are the thoughts regarding the meeting of Killeavy and Ballymacnab this evening?

Can confirm Charlie stubbs is one of life's gentlemen! He should not be judged on his little fashion faux pas yesterday!

charlie stubbs

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 16, 2010, 12:27:44 PM
Yeah warm day and took off your top and you just happened to have a Abbey CBS Top on which is identical to the cullyhanna colours whilst at a cullyhanna game  :D :D :D  not to mention your mate was slightly warm aswell and just happened to have one on to  :D :D Just admit that you have a hatred for the clans and you were there to support Cullyhanna. I am not verbally insulting anyone i am merely stating a fact . This incident had no bearing on the match or the clans performance which i agree was shocking and would struggle in the intermediate with a performance like that. Then you are bringing alsorts up about the clans and refs, i ask you what did the clans ever do on you? For me observing two Tones lads wearing the colours of Cullyhanna seemed a bit strange and i certainly wouldn't wear the opposition colours of any other club team on match days. But each to their own.

who was the 2nd tones man?went to game with a boy from craigavon who has no affiliation with tones and happened to be wearing a down top! a good friend of mine plays 4 the clans and would have liked see him do well.  fitzroyalty can varify that i was prob first person to contact and congratulate him on last weeks b championship win.