Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orange2009

Highlights and interviews with both camps as St Peters fight back to force a replay against Tir na nÓg

http://armagh-gaa.com/Orchard-TV/News/VIDEO--St-Peters-2-6-Tir-na-nOg-0-12.aspx

The draw for the Semi finals of the Lucozade Sport Intermediate Championship

http://armagh-gaa.com/Orchard-TV/News/VIDEO--Intermediate-Semi-Final-Draw.aspx

illdecide

Quote from: gaapunter on August 09, 2010, 10:22:31 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on August 09, 2010, 10:23:15 AM
Will the Clans be putting forward their manager for the armagh senior job. They only won that b championship because of him. Correct saan

Could all happen Jim but I hear from inside the club the assistant manager was the brians behind the set up

dunno about that punter, i hear the assistant manager for the B's done a runner to England and left the B manager as a one man band. I also hear the assistant manager is full of sh1t but can't comment on that as i don't know the big man at all ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

the scenic route

"Underneath that thin veneer of human civilisation, we're all just a bunch of fu*king animals"

orange2009

Just to know as well, what do people make of the video and audio coverage of games etc.  As we never get any feedback, it would be nice to know were we are going wrong and right. 
The views seem to be good but any feedback welcome

illdecide

Quote from: orange2009 on August 10, 2010, 11:39:17 AM
Just to know as well, what do people make of the video and audio coverage of games etc.  As we never get any feedback, it would be nice to know were we are going wrong and right. 
The views seem to be good but any feedback welcome

Generally they're decent enough and it's good that majority of the games get a bit of coverage...Why was there no coverage of the B championship final?

gaapunter

Quote from: illdecide on August 10, 2010, 09:49:41 AM
Will the Clans be putting forward their manager for the armagh senior job. They only won that b championship because of him. Correct saan

Could all happen Jim but I hear from inside the club the assistant manager was the brians behind the set up

dunno about that punter, i hear the assistant manager for the B's done a runner to England and left the B manager as a one man band. I also hear the assistant manager is full of sh1t but can't comment on that as i don't know the big man at all ;)

Ill decide I hear you're right about him being full of sh1t- rumour had he had to shift to England due to work commitments- I also hear the same legend had previously managed the B team and formed the backbone of it- before getting the chop for political reasons

illdecide

Quote from: gaapunter on August 10, 2010, 02:21:46 PM
Quote from: illdecide on August 10, 2010, 09:49:41 AM

Ill decide I hear you're right about him being full of sh1t- rumour had he had to shift to England due to work commitments- I also hear the same legend had previously managed the B team and formed the backbone of it- before getting the chop for political reasons

I hear he's a good shift worker...anyone mentions works and he shifts. Dunno about that, most of that b team from sunday would have been 1st timers. Prob only about 3-4 guys who played on previous B teams, it looks like that b manager got rid of all the dead wood left behind from previous management and brought in his own men.

IVEDECIDED

Would yous two f**k up about B teams! Neither the two of you could even play on one!

gaapunter

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on August 10, 2010, 05:39:00 PM
Would yous two f**k up about B teams! Neither the two of you could even play on one!

Wrong Ivedecided think you will find both the lads had successful B careers- as you may have in the future from all reports its all you are fit for at the minute- infact you wouldn't even get the B team- I can feel a touch of jealously here as you will never win any type of championship medal apart from the foresters best dressed

Wee Shea

What about the Peters having a lock-in on Monday night to celebrate their DRAW in the IFC?! Joke.

Goats Do Shave

Does anyone have this week's fixtures?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Lucozade Sport Intermediate Championship Semi-Finals:

Saturday 28th August @ Pearse Og Park, Armagh

Cullaville v Tir na nOg/St Peters - 4pm
Sarsfields v Silverbridge - 6pm
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Harold Disgracey

Any word on the date/venue for the Tir na nOg St Peters replay?

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: gaapunter on August 10, 2010, 06:01:55 PM
Quote from: IVEDECIDED on August 10, 2010, 05:39:00 PM

Wrong Ivedecided think you will find both the lads had successful B careers- as you may have in the future from all reports its all you are fit for at the minute- infact you wouldn't even get the B team- I can feel a touch of jealously here as you will never win any type of championship medal apart from the foresters best dressed

You mean foresters best undressed!

Wee Shea

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on August 11, 2010, 01:26:26 PM
Any word on the date/venue for the Tir na nOg St Peters replay?

This Sunday at Clann Eireann again, not sure of time yet, when I hear I will post.