Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goats Do Shave

Ballyhegan 2.04 - Granemore 1.05

Davitts battled from 4 points down at half time to win by 2 with a late goal from Shane McCormack.

Ciaran Toner played at full forward for most of the game, but didn't have much joy from Paul Courtney - great tussle!

Vital win!

Candyman

Great result... Up the Davitts!!!  ;D

BrianBoru

Hard fought win for Ballymacnab last night. 9-6 against newtown.

torres

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on August 06, 2010, 09:47:47 PM

Davitts battled from 4 points down at half time to win by 2 with a late goal from Shane McCormack.

Ciaran Toner played at full forward for most of the game, but didn't have much joy from Paul Courtney - great tussle!

Vital win!
felt granemore threw this game away as they had enough chances to do so even missing a penalty , toners not a ff and was clearly carrying an injury into this game , ballyhegan also had a player sent off on 2 yellows though should,ve walked for eiither offence [ striking and kicking from behind ] mc grane should,ve walked also for punching twice to the back of his young oppenents head  >:(

ardmhaca08

Howd keady v Sarsfields go tonite?

Harold Disgracey

Heard Sarsfields won by a goal 2-12 to 1-12 I think.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: torres on August 07, 2010, 09:58:46 PM

Vital win!
felt granemore threw this game away as they had enough chances to do so even missing a penalty , toners not a ff and was clearly carrying an injury into this game , ballyhegan also had a player sent off on 2 yellows though should,ve walked for eiither offence [ striking and kicking from behind ] mc grane should,ve walked also for punching twice to the back of his young oppenents head  >:(
Granemore should've been out of sight in the 1st half, but Ballyhegan wanted it more in the 2nd & were the more treatening team once they used the direct ball. McGrane was understanably frustrated... every time he went to take a quick free kick there was a player standing on his toes... #15 the repeat offender! ps. if they were punches i don't think the player would have continued!
your #11 was very dangerous, a real flyer!

charlie stubbs

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on August 08, 2010, 12:21:06 PM
Quote from: torres on August 07, 2010, 09:58:46 PM

Vital win!
Granemore should've been out of sight in the 1st half, but Ballyhegan wanted it more in the 2nd & were the more treatening team once they used the direct ball. McGrane was understanably frustrated... every time he went to take a quick free kick there was a player standing on his toes... #15 the repeat offender! ps. if they were punches i don't think the player would have continued!
your #11 was very dangerous, a real flyer!
agree bhegan wanted it more.granemore went in at half time to changing room barely came back out!  when bhagan got physical seemed to benefit them.  bad result for us

charlie stubbs

tones and granemore drew today at clnn eireann.  granemore got a free with last kick.  dubious free would be an understatement >:(

lurganblue

Congrats to the clans on winning the b championship. Good to see a county championship go back to davitt park.

bennydorano

Well done clans. Must be while since the B champ went to the north? Always seemed to be mid or south teams winnin it?

teletubby

Does anyone know the result of the madden v cullaville game?

twotwocharlie

lurganblue

Quote from: bennydorano on August 08, 2010, 08:56:17 PM
Well done clans. Must be while since the B champ went to the north? Always seemed to be mid or south teams winnin it?

1990 since the clans won it. Long time. Would be sure about the rest. Did maghery win it 2 years ago?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: lurganblue on August 08, 2010, 09:48:00 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on August 08, 2010, 08:56:17 PM

1990 since the clans won it. Long time. Would be sure about the rest. Did maghery win it 2 years ago?

3 years ago I think.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead