Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

I hear Maghery beat Mullaghbawn last night by a point with the last kick of the ball.

Clans home to killeavy tonight (not really home, it's in Sarsfields), sure as hell miss the big Davitt Park now lads...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

bennydorano

Quote from: thewanderer on August 05, 2010, 09:12:05 AM
Quote from: bennydorano on August 04, 2010, 10:40:10 PM
Quote from: thewanderer on August 04, 2010, 09:13:13 AM
i heard chris mc cann was outstanding for brack scoring 10/11 points from chf. he was a former harps player but never got a chance to stake a place good player.
Do you never tire of peddling lazy misinformed shite?  Chris played plenty of ball for Harps over the years and was an excellent player in his day, he was also afforded every opportunity with Harps. 
ur a touchy prat why is he not ther now. seemed to spend most of the time warming his back side when ther. if u dont beleive me ask him yourself and he will tell you the same. most of his games wer with the b team.

You are a shit stirring asshole with an agenda, and as I've said before you are also a coward who hides behind his anonymity.  I'll never take anything you say seriously until you de-cloak.

fitzroyalty

Clans 2-7
Killeavy 0-17

I think. Clans up shit creek.

illdecide

Quote from: fitzroyalty on August 05, 2010, 09:49:26 PM
Clans 2-7
Killeavy 0-17

I think. Clans up shit creek.

Without a paddle...f**king never seen worse in my life, gutless performance and there are a few lads who really need to ask themselves the question. It's a good job i didn't post a few hours ago or i would have said a few things i would have regretted.

lurganblue

Shockin bad from the blues. Not looking good.

winsamsoon

Not looking good alright but we have been in these waters before. Fingers crossed we can perform miracles and escape. It is now a dog fight between four teams, ourselves, Sarsfields, Killeavy and the Bawn. To the wire this one goes as we still have sarsfields and Mullaghbawn to play. If we win these we should be safe
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

thewanderer

Quote from: bennydorano on August 05, 2010, 09:11:54 PM
i heard chris mc cann was outstanding for brack scoring 10/11 points from chf. he was a former harps player but never got a chance to stake a place good player.
Do you never tire of peddling lazy misinformed shite?  Chris played plenty of ball for Harps over the years and was an excellent player in his day, he was also afforded every opportunity with Harps. 
ur a touchy prat why is he not ther now. seemed to spend most of the time warming his back side when ther. if u dont beleive me ask him yourself and he will tell you the same. most of his games wer with the b team.

You are a shit stirring asshole with an agenda, and as I've said before you are also a coward who hides behind his anonymity.  I'll never take anything you say seriously until you de-cloak.

thewanderer

Quote from: thewanderer on August 06, 2010, 09:21:53 AM

its a discussion board and im only stating an obvious fact about chris the other nite and his former career. if u dont like it then p--s off back to the orchard board. as for cowards lol lol mirror mirror on the wall.

hound of ulster

Quote from: thewanderer on August 06, 2010, 09:28:40 AM

its a discussion board and im only stating an obvious fact about chris the other nite and his former career. if u dont like it then p--s off back to the orchard board. as for cowards lol lol mirror mirror on the wall.
wanderer always looking to have a wee dig at the harps on here,think you should have a closer look at whats going on in your own club,or is it just you really are a closet harps fan!!take a redner as i believe this is your colour

thewanderer

Quote from: hound of ulster on August 06, 2010, 12:00:35 PM

wanderer always looking to have a wee dig at the harps on here,think you should have a closer look at whats going on in your own club,or is it just you really are a closet harps fan!!take a redner as i believe this is your colour
sounds like an appropiate name for you " howling like a dog" when somethings mentioned about former harps players. as for my own club i know whats goin on unlike you and also the other club in the town. good luck scooby.

handocommando

For the record I scored 12 points the other nite and I'm 32.

illdecide

Quote from: handocommando on August 06, 2010, 05:08:20 PM

Blue Peter badge is on it's way

bennydorano

i

i
Holy f**k, if u cant tell the difference between fact & opinion ::) Just tell us who u are & we can move forward, not so difficult?

ogshead

Quote from: hound of ulster on August 06, 2010, 12:00:35 PM

Tell us what's happening in the Ogs!!I'm dyin to know!!

RealSpiritof98

Quote from: handocommando on August 06, 2010, 05:08:20 PM

You never did pass the ball McCann!!! (if it is you) ;)

Can you put the lads straight here, you did headbutt Benny and tell him to go fcuk himself because of your lack of 1st team opportunities for the last 15 years or so.