Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

fcuksake

Quote from: winsamsoon on July 31, 2010, 04:46:02 PM
Rumour has it the harps lad took a sideline from over the line and the ref blew it up and when the peters players gathered around the for the hop the ref let the harps man take the kick again he played it into the full forward who wrecked the net. This was when the harps were three down with ten to go. As i say i wasn't at it but heard this. What's the harps version?

it was actually a Harps Free kick and not a sideline kick, i think this was the confusion and then the Ref realised his mistake and let him re-take it. Harps were never 3 down in the game, i actually dont think the Harps were behind at all in the whole game, and this incident happened in the first half.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

The Worker

Quote from: Orior on July 31, 2010, 09:27:10 PM
I heard that there were 2 Armagh jerseys in the Gay Pride parade in Belfast today.

What club do ya reckon they were from?

what club you from?

Orior

Quote from: The Worker on August 01, 2010, 11:15:54 AM
I heard that there were 2 Armagh jerseys in the Gay Pride parade in Belfast today.

what club you from?

Redmond O'Hanlons
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

illdecide

B championship final: Clan na Gael v P OG's in Maghery at 4:00 Sunday 8th August. The U16 final is before the B final
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

camloughlad

Corrinshego beat Eire og last nite in the championship 3.5 to 7 points

TacadoirArdMhacha

Keady through to the U16 championship final after beating St Pat's 4-18 to 2-11 in an entertaining match in Whitecross this evening.

That's the third championship we've exited this week unfortunately.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

winsamsoon

Just goes to show fcuksake how two different versions of the same incident can vary so much. As I say I wasn't at it so was only going on what a peters lad was telling me
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: camloughlad on August 01, 2010, 08:38:31 PM
Corrinshego beat Eire og last nite in the championship 3.5 to 7 points

A club that seems to have come on very well in the last few years. Lots of underage representation on county squads too!

thewanderer

Ogs beat killeavey 1/14 to 1/7 without bein in too much bother. A good display in patches with Barton dominating Stevie which was good. Not surprised by sarsfield result they never turn up in cross and wer very lucky to beat shanes the previous week. clans seem to be a bit in freefall and would need to be carefull or they will find themselves in a battle with sars to stay up.

T O Hare

Quote from: Orior on August 01, 2010, 01:17:31 PM
Quote from: The Worker on August 01, 2010, 11:15:54 AM

what club you from?

Where is your game tonight and at what time???

Redmond O'Hanlons
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

fitzroyalty

Armagh SFC match prices:

8/11 maghery 7/1 draw clann eireann 11/8
7/2 mullaghbawn 8/1 draw pearse og's 1/4
6/5 ballymacnab 7/1 draw killeavy 5/6
4/5 st pat's 7/1 draw clan na gael 5/4
7/1 carrickcruppen 11/1 draw crossmaglen 1/14
2/1 whitecross 7/1 draw dromintee 1/2
2/7 granemore 8/1 st michaels 3/1

thewanderer

nab, dromintee,maghery for a nice treble with possibly clans/ st. pats for a draw to boost the odds

RealSpiritof98

Quote from: fitzroyalty on August 02, 2010, 04:39:19 PM
Armagh SFC match prices:

8/11 maghery 7/1 draw clann eireann 11/8draw
7/2 mullaghbawn 8/1 draw pearse og's 1/4ogs
6/5 ballymacnab 7/1 draw killeavy 5/6nab
4/5 st pat's 7/1 draw clan na gael 5/4clans
7/1 carrickcruppen 11/1 draw crossmaglen 1/14X
2/1 whitecross 7/1 draw dromintee 1/2 whitex
2/7 granemore 8/1 st michaels 3/1granemore

A few hard ones to call, definetly an upset there somewhere. my bet would be nab, clans and mullabawn +points

Magners

The Billy Agnew Memorial Cup Pearse Ogs v Armagh Harps over 35's this Friday 6th August @ 7:30pm Sherry's Field all welcome ::)