Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heaneys Wish

For Sure!! called it spot on, he's a twat and woods pushed him through, gaa people have the right to know, and he should be suitably embarrasssed that's Seamus I mean, Sludden should never get another game at National!!!!!

illdecide

Does anyone know where i could view the b league tables? The cut-off date for the b league is the 28th July and yet no-one knows who's top or who's in contention for the play-offs, what a joke. The County Board must be keeping it a secret ::)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

armagh leg-end

Quote from: illdecide on July 13, 2010, 03:26:48 PM
Does anyone know where i could view the b league tables? The cut-off date for the b league is the 28th July and yet no-one knows who's top or who's in contention for the play-offs, what a joke. The County Board must be keeping it a secret ::)

the b leagues this year are disgrace. the county board dont care about the b leagues and its a joke. something needs to be sorted soon.
Ard Mhacha Abu

thewanderer

best wishes to el cuervo on his big day on thursday. hopr u,ll still be allowed to the football. ;)

illdecide

Quote from: thewanderer on July 14, 2010, 03:03:30 PM
best wishes to el cuervo on his big day on thursday. hopr u,ll still be allowed to the football. ;)

Is he getting hitched?

illdecide

Clans B team beat Wolfe Tones tonight (not sure of the score but won handy enough)

wats that 4 ref

Quote from: armagh leg-end on July 13, 2010, 06:13:57 PM

the b leagues this year are disgrace. the county board dont care about the b leagues and its a joke. something needs to be sorted soon.
no ref turned up 2night for maghery v st pauls in b league both teams were on the field til after 8 . >:( its a complete joke this year.

BenDover

Quote from: illdecide on July 14, 2010, 03:55:26 PM
Quote from: thewanderer on July 14, 2010, 03:03:30 PM

Is he getting hitched?

He sure is! Bit of panic last week when his nose got busted against the Harps lucky enough he survived with no black eyes

centrefield

Quote from: wats that 4 ref on July 14, 2010, 10:48:33 PM
Quote from: armagh leg-end on July 13, 2010, 06:13:57 PM

no ref turned up 2night for maghery v st pauls in b league both teams were on the field til after 8 . >:( its a complete joke this year.

b league is a total mess at the minute...we havent played a game in a good 4/5 weeks only played 4 all year and one was the championship...no idea where we sit in the league or those those arround us...and i think a fair bit of our team has lost interest in it to be honest.

on another note i see that the annuall dragging out of the u21 championship is in full swing again!!

lurganblue

They seem to be knocking out the b championship games rightly though. That's obviously the focus

charlie stubbs

Quote from: illdecide on July 14, 2010, 09:51:36 PM
Clans B team beat Wolfe Tones tonight (not sure of the score but won handy enough)

handy win 4 clans fitter team.  jimmy mckee was awful gave a good impression of martin sludden/paidi hughes ie ill blow my whistle as frequently as i can to piss both teams off as I am in charge.  highlight was when clanns man gave the tones a sideline ball and jimmy overuled him then he said something like " your not going to cheat, im in charge here" actually burst out laughing!

illdecide

Quote from: charlie stubbs on July 15, 2010, 10:06:20 PM
Quote from: illdecide on July 14, 2010, 09:51:36 PM

handy win 4 clans fitter team.  jimmy mckee was awful gave a good impression of martin sludden/paidi hughes ie ill blow my whistle as frequently as i can to piss both teams off as I am in charge.  highlight was when clanns man gave the tones a sideline ball and jimmy overuled him then he said something like " your not going to cheat, im in charge here" actually burst out laughing!

Yeah that bit was funny charles although it wasn't Jimmy KcKee it was Gerard Devlin. Don't know about the fitter team Charles as the Clans B team do not train ???

AFS

I see there's a few Cross lads named in the development squads. What was their thinking behind stopping them going in the last few years?

Arnas Dzinkevicius (Dorsey Emmetts) - It'll be interesting to see how he gets on.

IVEDECIDED

That they were competent enough at coaching their own youth. Any league games tonight?? Clans v killeavy called off.

1life 1club

that arnus lad from dorsey emmets is meant 2 b a great footballer,,scored sumthing like 4-2 in an ulster final for cross high school.lol ;D
if he was that good tho he would be wearing st pats colours.
full forward son