Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

Clans stuffed today by cross. Any other results?
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

fcuksake

Harps beat Ballymacnab quite easily 0-12 to 0-05

Harps missed a few easy goal chances as well and should have won by alot more. Although a good result and maybe the lads will kick on now and secure that 2nd promotion spot.

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

el_cuervo_fc

Dromintee Ogs game ended in a draw. 0-9 each

torres

granemore bt st peters by 4 .

orange2009

Videos as Armagh march into their second successive Ulster Minor Final by beating Cavan 1-10 to 0-11

http://armagh-gaa.com/Orchard-TV/News/VIDEO--Minors-reach-Ulster-final-after-overcoming-.aspx

el_cuervo_fc

Armagh Club Results for w/e Sunday 4 July 2010

Tuesday 29 June
ACL – Div. I
Whitecross 0-9; St Patrick's 0-11
ACL – Div. II
Silverbridge v St Michael's (Off)

Wednesday 30 June
ACL – Div. I
Crossmaglen 1-12; Mullaghbawn 1-7
ACL – Div. III
Lissummon 0-13; Forkhill 3-8
St Paul's 1-7; Eire Og 0-10

Friday 2 July
ACL – Div. IV
Killean v Derrynoose (Off)

Sunday 4 July
ACL – Div. I
Dromintee 0-9; Pearse Og 0-9
Whitecross 1-11; Sarsfields 2-10
Mullaghbawn 2-5; Killeavy 1-9
Carrickcruppen v Culloville (6.00)
Clan na Gael 0-3; Crossmaglen 4-16
ACL – Div. II
Madden 2-8; Silverbridge 0-12
Tir na nÓg 0-14; St Michael's 0-8
Granemore 4-11; St Peter's 2-14
Keady v Wolfe Tone (Off)
Ballyhegan 0-7; Clann Eireann 0-15
Armagh Harps 0-12; Ballymacnab 0-5
ACL – Div. III
Lissummon 0-6; Tullysaran 1-15
Belleek v Middletown (Off)
Collegeland 0-6; St Paul's 0-9
Eire Og 0-13; Forkhill 0-6
Annaghmore 1-9; Clonmore 0-14
An Port Mor 1-5; Shane O'Neill's 1-9
ACL – Div. IV
St Patrick's II 2-8; Grange 1-11
O'Hanlon's 2-8; Phelim Brady's 0-5
Mullabrack v Dorsey Emmett's (Off)
Killeavy II 3-10; Killean 0-5
Derrynoose 2-13; Clady 0-8
Crossmaglen II 2-12; Corrinshego 1-2

http://www.armaghgaa.net/forum/f25/armagh-club-results-w-e-sunday-4-july-2010-a-571/

IVEDECIDED

Clans had 7 key men off, however although a definite factor thats no excuse. As guttless a performance as your ever likely to see! >:( >:(

crossfire

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on July 05, 2010, 03:11:48 PM
Clans had 7 key men off, however although a definite factor thats no excuse. As guttless a performance as your ever likely to see! >:( >:(

I wasn't at the game but I assume Cross were missing a few as well.

winsamsoon

Cross had probably more men missing but they are well capable of putting in performances, without these men. Unfortunetly we don't have that luxury and we need to be at full strength or as close to it to get the best out of the team.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

IVEDECIDED

Yeah yous had a few notable absentees alright (Although I dont think yous had as many as 7) - however yous fielded a very strong team which included some current county men and the likes of Oisin, Francie, McKenna etc.

The problem here is that Cross has much more in reserve to call on. Clans with their strongest 15 out are a match for anyone and better than most however as everyone knows its difficult to get your strongest team out on a regular basis.

From Sundays performance its obvious that we cant cope with such an amount of key men missing. The lads that came in were overwhelmed and some of the established players crawled up their own holes and were only too happy to use the excuse of being under strength instead of rolling up the sleeves and getting stuck in.

With the men missing we were never likely to win but we should have put up a much better fight.

Some of our lads conceeded far too easily whcih is a real concern. We need a big response now to get back on track!

1life 1club

st pats thought dorsey would take the game forward til thursday instead of friday
full forward son

TacadoirArdMhacha

Division 1 St Patrick's 0-10 Maghery 0-10

Draw a fair enough result I suppose. Maghery had the better of the first half though only led by a point at the break while we were dominate for most of the second. Took a last minute free for Maghery to rescue a point. Steffan Forker and Robbie Tasker the stars of the show. Decent result away from home for us - that's 4 unbeaten now.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

orange2009

Orchard TV brings you interviews with Ryan McConville, Caoimhe Morgan and James Daly as the Ladies prepare for an Ulster Final clash with Monaghan this Sunday in Clones

http://armagh-gaa.com/Orchard-TV/News/VIDEO--Preview-as-Armagh-Ladies-prepare-for-Ulster.aspx

charlie stubbs

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on July 06, 2010, 10:59:24 PM
Division 1 St Patrick's 0-10 Maghery 0-10

Draw a fair enough result I suppose. Maghery had the better of the first half though only led by a point at the break while we were dominate for most of the second. Took a last minute free for Maghery to rescue a point. Steffan Forker and Robbie Tasker the stars of the show. Decent result away from home for us - that's 4 unbeaten now.

how has tasker been playing the year for you's Tam?

1life 1club

taskers a gem,,his ability is unreal..
he got his first hat rick at senior level against sarsfields a few weeks ago.
up the pats ;D
full forward son