Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crossban

Less of the patronising shite there Ada. we could've beaten you twice last year so i wouldn't be acting so high and mighty.

The sending off may have been a bit harsh but i didn't think the ref gave us any more than he gave you boys and for most of the second half we couldn't get a free for love nor money.

holylandsniper

Quotewe could've  beaten you twice last year so i wouldn't be acting so high and mighty.

Crossban

Ok smartass Should've

I will say that i couldn't help wondering during the game yesterday how Armagh are putting 15 better footballers out than Aidan O'Rourke. still a quality player.

ard mhaca abu

who was the drumintee player sent off  yesterday?

winsamsoon

The answer to the Aidan O' rourke question is simple. Aidan had and still has a great footballing brain, however he is simply lacking the fitness levels andthe pace to deal with the elite players of our game. So whilst he may be mentally sharp i am afraid the years have caught up on him which is a shame for the county team.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Aghdavoyle

Quote from: Crossban on April 30, 2007, 12:28:35 PM
i didn't think the ref gave us any more than he gave you boys and for most of the second half we couldn't get a free for love nor money.

you have to be joking.

Quote from: winsamsoon on April 30, 2007, 12:28:35 PM
he is simply lacking the fitness levels andthe pace to deal with the elite players of our game.

any examples of that winsamsoon? common misconception... what you meant to say is he looks slow and unfit. aidan is actually one of the quickest and fittest players at our club and i haven't seen any forward get the better of him for club or county in a long time.

stpauls

Quote from: ard mhaca abu on April 30, 2007, 10:54:17 AM
Quoteheard billy joe padden was engaged with a niece of the late Peter loughran so there could be some truth in the rumour he is moving to cruppen next year

thats correct getting married next year and will be living in the locality

so what are the odds he will join the county squad when he moves and answer the question of who will replace geezer at CHB!!!

ard mhaca abu

no dont think he will join the county squad imo he'll want to take after his father and become a mayo great.....dont think he's good enough to replace geezer at chb tought we had an already made replacement in ciaran mckeever do we not?

naka

can`t see him travelling from camlough to mayo, what age is he

ard mhaca abu

well bumpy ohagan used to travell from donegal to armagh and andrew mc cann from kildare 2 nights a week for trainin! he played on the mayo team beaten by armagh in the all-ireland u21 team so i'd say around 23 or so

naka

i suppose if one had a choice of listening to the judge ::)r  at cruppen training or the radio on the way to mayo i`d know which one i would pick

ard mhaca abu

think mine would be the radio on the way to mayo to be honest its bad enough listenin to him in camlough.. :D

stpauls

Quote from: ard mhaca abu on April 30, 2007, 04:19:00 PM
no dont think he will join the county squad imo he'll want to take after his father and become a mayo great.....dont think he's good enough to replace geezer at chb tought we had an already made replacement in ciaran mckeever do we not?

mckeever is definately an option, and would probably be a better CHB than BJP, but his temperment and persistant silly fouling could be a problem for us if he is put in that central role.

ard mhaca abu

imo mckeever has yet to preform to the best of his ability....

stpauls

have only seen him in the county jersey as i am no longer based at home, so don't really get to see club games. to be honest, i haven't been that impressed by him in the matches that i have seen him a CHB.