Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wats that 4 ref

Quote from: topgun on July 01, 2010, 02:47:51 AM
Does anyone no how that young lad Nugent is doing? And has the couty board done anything about it?
young kevin has went threw his operation had 2 plates inserted and had his teeth wired,now the long process of recovery and feeding threw a straw which cant be easy for him or his family,however being the lad he is he is always in good spirits and is still going 2 matches to support the boys which cant be easy for a 19yr old who loves the game and should be playing.

Erwin Rommel

Quote from: thewanderer on July 01, 2010, 09:16:23 AM
you are right pressure mounting on another manager in the city " armagh city " were most of you,s clowns play and support.  there,s only one gaa club in the city who make a farce of their management appointments and create enemies for life. Pressure still mounting with hitlers beloved manager struggling in the second. Is the ear pieces still in the assistants ear who must be calling the shots to benny as he did with armagh ;D ;D ;D ;D

your m8 tells it differnet  :D

amazing the affect od success   ;)

ogshead

Quote from: Erwin Rommel on July 01, 2010, 10:10:02 PM
you are right pressure mounting on another manager in the city " armagh city " were most of you,s clowns play and support.  there,s only one gaa club in the city who make a farce of their management appointments and create enemies for life. Pressure still mounting with hitlers beloved manager struggling in the second. Is the ear pieces still in the assistants ear who must be calling the shots to benny as he did with armagh ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sure write a letter to the Gazette about it

Erwin Rommel

Quote from: ogshead on July 01, 2010, 10:25:02 PM

Ooooooh anerve touched

its not ment to be like thayt wanderer?   

fitzroyalty

Quote from: wats that 4 ref on July 01, 2010, 09:37:06 PM
Quote from: topgun on July 01, 2010, 02:47:51 AM
Does anyone no how that young lad Nugent is doing? And has the couty board done anything about it?
young kevin has went threw his operation had 2 plates inserted and had his teeth wired,now the long process of recovery and feeding threw a straw which cant be easy for him or his family,however being the lad he is he is always in good spirits and is still going 2 matches to support the boys which cant be easy for a 19yr old who loves the game and should be playing.
What would concern me is the long process of getting back to full fitness, especially at such a young age, he's bound to lose a lot of weight and his moral can't be high. Hateful oul injury that should never have been inflicted, hopefully he'll be back sooner rather than later (getting beat by the Clans  :P )

thewanderer

Quote from: Erwin Rommel on July 01, 2010, 10:31:13 PM

Ooooooh anerve touched

just to let u know nuddie has been approached by the ogs manager to see if he will take on the roll of party organiser for the senior team, i hear he does a good job ;) ;) ;)

ogshead

Quote from: thewanderer on July 02, 2010, 09:01:14 AM
Quote from: Erwin Rommel on July 01, 2010, 10:31:13 PM

Ooooooh anerve touched

sure didnt one of ur mates beg the gazette not to release his name for fear of a hero,s party. ps just to let u know nuddie has been approached by the ogs manager to see if he will take on the roll of party organiser for the senior team, i hear he does a good job ;) ;) ;)

:D :D :D

thewanderer

sitdown i think ur right  :D but its all in good taste :D

davo

lads i would stop the childish stuff and get back to talking about football. all teams will be judged on this years championship end of story. league results and past glories or failures dont mean squat.

I would say that training for most teams will only really commence now with 6 weeks to championship.

wish young nugent a speedy recovery.

hound of ulster

Lads the wanderer is getting out of hand, with the shit stiring the gossip and petty swipes , The only way to deal with this childish behaviour is to ignore it , i suggest we all ignore him until he decides he wants to talk about football like a grown-up,

thewanderer

now hound look back recently and see who started the spat. friendly banter but i promise i wont say anything more that might offend my local friends. im off to the chamber to see what happens. on a serious football note does anyone know is kerian toner back in training after his accident

Piarsaigh Oga

To a particular user who knows who he is! I feel that his childish actions in using a senior players knickname as his username shows complete disregard that you have for that player and your club! To comment on your club matches, i have no problem, but to use a players name and commenting on the matches whether pretending to be this player or not, is unacceptable, ultimately your letting your own club down! By commenting on this palyers games you are letting this player to be questioned by his teammates and coaches as to why he is on discussion boards commenting about his own club in negative ways about matches!

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Piarsaigh Oga on July 02, 2010, 12:03:02 PM
To a particular user who knows who he is! I feel that his childish actions in using a senior players knickname as his username shows complete disregard that you have for that player and your club! To comment on your club matches, i have no problem, but to use a players name and commenting on the matches whether pretending to be this player or not, is unacceptable, ultimately your letting your own club down! By commenting on this palyers games you are letting this player to be questioned by his teammates and coaches as to why he is on discussion boards commenting about his own club in negative ways about matches!

Are you he then?

mayo 4 eva

Lads, sorry for the intrusion here, im just wondering where Armagh Harps Gaa Club are situated??  Our clubs ladies U14 team is playing in feile peil na nOg up there this weekend and theres a few of us heading up for the day to support the young ones.  We'd be coming from enniskillen direction. Thanks in advance.
The Question is..... What is the Question?

BenDover

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on July 02, 2010, 12:05:57 PM
Quote from: Piarsaigh Oga on July 02, 2010, 12:03:02 PM

Are you he then?

Surely he'd have been clever enough to put the Na in, in his name  ::) ::)