Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewanderer

el i agree certainly that the refs silly decisions should not have made a difference but they did ie the 2 goals. however we certainly need to improve our scoring chances percentage and also silly mistakes at the back especially some poor distribution and over carrying out of defence. it will be a difficult game tonight with the extra injuries and magherys current form.  but lets hope we can win to avoid red neds chief slagger robinson. ;D

hound of ulster

Quote from: thewanderer on June 25, 2010, 12:44:26 PM
el i agree certainly that the refs silly decisions should not have made a difference but they did ie the 2 goals. however we certainly need to improve our scoring chances percentage and also silly mistakes at the back especially some poor distribution and over carrying out of defence. it will be a difficult game tonight with the extra injuries and magherys current form.  but lets hope we can win to avoid red neds chief slagger robinson. ;D
gettint the excuses in early  ::)heard there has been a big meeting already out your rd wanderer ;)

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: hound of ulster on June 25, 2010, 01:27:20 PM
Quote from: thewanderer on June 25, 2010, 12:44:26 PM
gettint the excuses in early  ::)heard there has been a big meeting already out your rd wanderer ;)

Big Meeting?  Why was I not informed?  >:(

winsamsoon

Clans beat whitecross by 2 points get in
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Harold Disgracey

Tir na nOg drew with the Harps thanks to a lastminute goal from Brian Mallon I hear

fitzroyalty

Clans beat Whitecross.
Made hard work of it. Whitecross harshly down to 13 men and showed plenty of fight. Always good to play clean bad and still win though.

Word on grapevine is that St Pat's were stuffing Sarsfield's at ht.

bennydorano

Quote from: illdecide on June 25, 2010, 09:45:34 AM
Quote from: thewanderer on June 25, 2010, 09:25:54 AM
benny it was clans men who mentioned the home team biased ref first. but its one thing complaining about the ref in a division 1 match but complaining all the time about a 2nd division team who felt it was only a matter of turning up this year and so called injuries to players who are really only b players :) looks like a big meeting again this year, armagh dismissed the clowns and they found a new circus ;D

Not that it matters a whole lot wanderer but it was infact yourself who mentioned the ref at the Sarsefields game first not clans men, read last page :P
Wanderer's a liar as well as full of shite? Never. 

el_cuervo_fc

wats that 4 ref

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on June 25, 2010, 10:35:30 PM
Pearse Og 2.10 Maghery 1.13
best game i have seen all year 2 good footballing teams going all out attacking each other from start 2 finish. great game 2 watch ogs goal 1st half was a great move from defence right threw til the ball hit the net. draw at half time maghery came out 2nd half and hit the net straight away then ogs from the kick out won the ball and got a goal in reply both teams must take great credit for such quality shown with both teams missing a good few starters draw was fair result in the end

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: winsamsoon on June 25, 2010, 09:03:40 PM
Clans beat whitecross by 2 points get in

Clans won by 4 points - 11-7. Two league points but poor enough performance.

Real1995

Mullaghbawn beat Cullaville by a point...could have easily won by more....at bit of momentum now at last...
Nice guys always finish second!

winsamsoon

Clans 12-8 whitecross official. Bad performance r not saan it's two welcome points as you say
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Ășllord

Armagh 5-18  Sligo 1-18

Interviews with players and management after the game today.

Wel done to the lads, who play London next Saturday in Croke Park in the Nicky Rackard Cup final

http://www.armagh-gaa.com/Orchard-TV/News/VIDEO---Armagh-5-18--Sligo-1-18.aspx

Harold Disgracey

Antrim 0-10 0-7 Armagh half time in the Ulster minor hurling final.

Harold Disgracey

All over Antrim 2-19 0-10 Armagh. Scoreline very flattering to Antrim, they were just that bit more composed than Armagh.