Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank Everlast

Tullysaran beat Middletown by 6 tonight in the b championship.

thewanderer

Quote from: illdecide on June 23, 2010, 02:11:39 PM
Quote from: thewanderer on June 23, 2010, 08:44:17 AM
tony is one of the better referees about. one thing for sure he does not side for teams unlike some of our lurgan referees ps o,neill at sarsfields on sunday even the trasna men wer bemused.

It's funny how that works wanderer as the North Armagh clubs all think the South Armagh ref's give them the raw deal and there's a lot more of them ;)
i would have to agree with you there we do experience that as well. but as one of your colleagues stated a home town refereeing decisions beat us on sunday even the home club agreed

illdecide

Quote from: winsamsoon on June 23, 2010, 10:28:27 PM
Clans beat sarsfields in the b's by 2

What a game, Clans winning by about 11Pt's at half time and decided not to play in the 2nd half and i suppose a bit of credit has to go to Sarsfields for their come back as with 2 mins to go Sarsfields were winning by a point but we showed a we bit of composure and will to win by scoring 3 Pt's in a row to win it by 2Pt's. 2nd half performance won't beat anyone else left in the competition thats for sure
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on June 23, 2010, 10:37:19 PM
St Patrick's 2-13 Maghery 1-14 after extra time in the B Championship. Great tough exciting game of football with a fair bit of controversy thrown in for good measure. Our lads showed amazing courage and determination to fight back with 14 men after a very strange sending off in the first half. Thoroughly enjoyable game of football.

Is that St Pats 3rds team?

Hank Everlast

They may lose a few Players after the first round of the junior championship is played el.. 

el_cuervo_fc

When is the draw for the next round?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on June 24, 2010, 09:38:34 AM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on June 23, 2010, 10:37:19 PM
St Patrick's 2-13 Maghery 1-14 after extra time in the B Championship. Great tough exciting game of football with a fair bit of controversy thrown in for good measure. Our lads showed amazing courage and determination to fight back with 14 men after a very strange sending off in the first half. Thoroughly enjoyable game of football.

Is that St Pats 3rds team?

A mixture of senior subs, some of the Div 4 side and some other lads, young and old thrown together.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

wats that 4 ref

good game last night between maghery and st pats though the ref  ??? had a stinker ,he sent st pats for running into him knocking him 2 the ground when it was he who was in the road it was the worst sending off i have ever seen complete joke, he then went on 2 let everything go in the game including ignoring most rules of the game which cost us dear near the end of extra time when st pats got their winning goal from a sideline when the st pats player was 10 yards on the pitch when he sent in a long ball which their full forward reacted quickest to get on the end of it 2 fist it in2 the net >:(
Fair play st pats and all the best in the remainder of the championship .. another thing r 2 on the ref ??? he gave the score at half time as 8-6 2 maghery then 10 mins into 2nd half said it was 9-9 when both teams had scored 2 points each then at full time he went 2 walk off the pitch and when asked about extra time said what you looking play extra time in a league game for :D :D wtf ;D fitz and winsam love 2 hate this man and wont be suprised with this  ;) ;)

lurganblue

Unbelievable second half from the clans. Just didn't turn up! The first half would have beat
most but the second wouldn't beat an under 14 side!! Any word on when the draw is?

winsamsoon

Quote from: wats that 4 ref on June 24, 2010, 05:41:48 PM
good game last night between maghery and st pats though the ref  ??? had a stinker ,he sent st pats for running into him knocking him 2 the ground when it was he who was in the road it was the worst sending off i have ever seen complete joke, he then went on 2 let everything go in the game including ignoring most rules of the game which cost us dear near the end of extra time when st pats got their winning goal from a sideline when the st pats player was 10 yards on the pitch when he sent in a long ball which their full forward reacted quickest to get on the end of it 2 fist it in2 the net >:(
Fair play st pats and all the best in the remainder of the championship .. another thing r 2 on the ref ??? he gave the score at half time as 8-6 2 maghery then 10 mins into 2nd half said it was 9-9 when both teams had scored 2 points each then at full time he went 2 walk off the pitch and when asked about extra time said what you looking play extra time in a league game for :D :D wtf ;D fitz and winsam love 2 hate this man and wont be suprised with this  ;) ;)

I know who you mean lad and it doesn't surprise me in the sightest  ;) ;) :D :D :D
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

bennydorano

Quote from: thewanderer on June 24, 2010, 09:12:44 AM
Quote from: illdecide on June 23, 2010, 02:11:39 PM
Quote from: thewanderer on June 23, 2010, 08:44:17 AM
tony is one of the better referees about. one thing for sure he does not side for teams unlike some of our lurgan referees ps o,neill at sarsfields on sunday even the trasna men wer bemused.

It's funny how that works wanderer as the North Armagh clubs all think the South Armagh ref's give them the raw deal and there's a lot more of them ;)
i would have to agree with you there we do experience that as well. but as one of your colleagues stated a home town refereeing decisions beat us on sunday even the home club agreed
I thought the wanderer and the Ogs didn't do excuses? Now you're whinging about refs as well as injuries - anything else? dry them ffs.

CountyGK

UMHC Final - 27.06.10
Armagh v Antrim
Casement Park @ 1.30pm

All support welcome!

thewanderer

benny it was clans men who mentioned the home team biased ref first. but its one thing complaining about the ref in a division 1 match but complaining all the time about a 2nd division team who felt it was only a matter of turning up this year and so called injuries to players who are really only b players :) looks like a big meeting again this year, armagh dismissed the clowns and they found a new circus ;D

illdecide

Quote from: thewanderer on June 25, 2010, 09:25:54 AM
benny it was clans men who mentioned the home team biased ref first. but its one thing complaining about the ref in a division 1 match but complaining all the time about a 2nd division team who felt it was only a matter of turning up this year and so called injuries to players who are really only b players :) looks like a big meeting again this year, armagh dismissed the clowns and they found a new circus ;D

Not that it matters a whole lot wanderer but it was infact yourself who mentioned the ref at the Sarsefields game first not clans men, read last page :P
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

el_cuervo_fc

There were bad decisions in that game, but we've only ourselves to blame.  We only really played well for about 10 or 15 mins, the rest of the time we were on the back foot.