Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMohan

Quote from: Seany on June 13, 2010, 05:44:58 PM
Heard a whisper that Kieran McKeever has walked out of the Armagh panel.

Anyone else hear this?

Wouldn't be the first (threatened, then reversed) one this year ...

Onion Bag

Quote from: ardmhaca08 on June 13, 2010, 05:09:38 PM
How'd keady do?

Keady beaat newtown by a point

Nab 1 -08
Granemore 0-08
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

torres

Quote from: winsamsoon on June 13, 2010, 07:22:54 PM
Culloville tramps. Renowned for ill discipline
when are the county board going to take some action against this club  :-\ from reports this isnt the first time there have been  incidents involving this club already this season  >:( .

torres

Quote from: Onion Bag on June 13, 2010, 07:35:41 PM

Nab 1 -08
Granemore 0-08
poor enough game with the nab deserving winners on the day against a depleted granemore side for whom kieran toner only appeared for the 2 nd half .

Onion Bag

Quote from: torres on June 13, 2010, 08:07:51 PM

Nab 1 -08
Granemore 0-08
poor enough game with the nab deserving winners on the day against a depleted granemore side for whom kieran toner only appeared for the 2 nd half .

Kieran Toner was playing the full match torres, full back the 1st half and then moved out midfield 2nd half,

who was missing from Granemore, they seemed to be at full strength
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

bennydorano

Quote from: torres on June 13, 2010, 08:03:18 PM
Quote from: winsamsoon on June 13, 2010, 07:22:54 PM
Culloville tramps. Renowned for ill discipline
when are the county board going to take some action against this club  :-\ from reports this isnt the first time there have been  incidents involving this club already this season  >:( .
Have to say I agree, the Cullies have a bad rep, but these boys are much worse, got away with murder last time we were up there.  And they are always Judasing - no straight up fighting.

torres

Quote from: Onion Bag on June 13, 2010, 08:20:32 PM
Quote from: torres on June 13, 2010, 08:07:51 PM

Nab 1 -08
Granemore 0-08

Kieran Toner was playing the full match torres, full back the 1st half and then moved out midfield 2nd half,

who was missing from Granemore, they seemed to be at full strength
apoligies onion bag , meant to add only appeared AT MIDFIELD for the 2 nd half , regular full back d hughes in USA, corner back d rafferty suspended from last weeks match v harps , k doyle  on holidays , p mc birney injured , f conroy injured . add to that k hughes , t mc clelland , b toner missing from last season , granemore are really stretched at the moment . but the nab deserving winners on the day .

thewanderer

Quote from: stew on June 13, 2010, 05:36:04 PM
Quote from: crossfire on June 12, 2010, 09:55:12 PM
Cross beat dromintee by a point tonight in a high scoring game. 2-12 to 2-11 ( I think ).
Francie scored our second goal, his first ever as far as i can remember.
Jamie clarke scored the winning point.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Fair play to Francie, Dromintee cant buy a win agin Cross.
when did you become a cross supporter? or are cross ur 1st division team ;)

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Seany on June 13, 2010, 05:44:58 PM
Heard a whisper that Kieran McKeever has walked out of the Armagh panel.

Anyone else hear this?

Have you not posted enough "whispers" on this board for one year? Bit strange that a 42 year old Derryman leaving an Armagh county panel should be big news.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

thewanderer

Quote from: fitzroyalty on June 13, 2010, 05:07:07 PM
Mullabawn 0-14 Clans 1-8

Madden 0-11 Clann Eireann 0-13
dont think clans supporters seen that one coming, top 3 now a bit harder?

illdecide

Quote from: thewanderer on June 14, 2010, 09:50:57 AM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on June 13, 2010, 05:07:07 PM
Mullabawn 0-14 Clans 1-8

Madden 0-11 Clann Eireann 0-13
dont think clans supporters seen that one coming, top 3 now a bit harder?

Clans had won 3 out of their last 4 games until Mullaghbawn yesterday and that was just a we reminder for us that we're not as good as we thought and also what a bit of desire and hunger from a team not as good as ourselves can achieve.

On the Maghery game, Culloville had 5 men sent off in their first 2 games alone, it would be interesting to find out after 9 or 10 games how many players have got the line for them and what the county board will do about it, i have experienced some of their antics recently but fortunately i was able to dish out more than i got first
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

RealSpiritof98

Fantastic weekend for Armagh Hurling, is there any video links of both games.

IVEDECIDED

Top 3 still realistic as dromintee and ogs were both beaten also. Prob the Clans worst performance of the season (Except for cross game) - Mullaghbawn wanted the points more and deserved to get them. Think Clans lads thought it was only a matter of turning up. Cant afford to have that attitude in this league as any team can beat any other. Dissapointing day however may prove to be a wake up call which would at east be one positive out of it.

winsamsoon

Firstly i don't think all clans supporters are of the opinion that they will finish in the top 3. Personally i don't think they will but i will happy with 4, 5 or 6th. If we finish in and around these position comfortably ie not fighting for scraps at the end to avoid relegation this will be an improvement from last year. I will say it again Cross and Og's are a cut above the rest there is nothing but a kick of the ball in it on any given day.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

fitzroyalty

That defeat was probably a blessing in disguise as there was a bit of complacency creeping into the squad. Have to say the refereeing left a lot to be desired as he favoured them throughout (but then again that is to be expected in this county) though that was not what cost us the game as Mullabawn were far more fired up for it anyway. That win will have eased Mullabawn's relegation worries slightly and with Killeavy & Sarsfields drawing they still look the two most likely teams to make the drop. At the other end Cross more or less have things wrapped up already! Think we have Cruppen next week, sick of the sight of them and I'm sure the feeling is mutual, 3rd time meeting them since the start of the league  :-X