Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Clans beat Silverbridge in the B championship last night 0-10 to 0-07, it was a poor enough match and fair play to Silverbridge for waiting on the Clans as their bus broke down on the way to the match and we didn't get there until about 8:15.

The ref (T O'Hare) was sound enough for both teams, didn't hear any complaints from either side
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

thewanderer

Il at least it broke down on the way to the match rather than goin home when yous would have blamed the south armagh diesel fill up? ;D

thewanderer

pearse ogs beat st. peters 3/12 to 0/9, plenty left in the tank with a few prominant players on the side lines to return for the next round.

illdecide

Quote from: thewanderer on June 03, 2010, 10:37:05 AM
Il at least it broke down on the way to the match rather than goin home when yous would have blamed the south armagh diesel fill up? ;D

aye true enough...I seen Jarleth Burns there last night running around in a pair of Arsenal shorts, what about Mr GAA is soccer gear...ehh ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

nrico2006

Quote from: BenDover on June 03, 2010, 09:01:12 AM
Quote from: oman on June 02, 2010, 03:35:34 PM
just out of interest who was the senior hurling team who could not field last night.
More than likely Killeavy as their match against the Cuchulainns was called off very late on tuesday evening

The Camlough and Lurgan game was played.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

BNAB10

Grange beat Ballymacnab in the nab last night in the 'B' Championship by 4 or 5 points. It was a poor game with county minor Michael McKenna the stand out player at CHF

thewanderer

poor result for the nab thought they might have been stronger.

CountyGK

Quote from: pearseog on June 02, 2010, 02:18:40 PM
anyone see silver mckee interview on the armagh website..."antrim's name's on that trophy"
mind games or does he really believe that?

what do you reckon? ;)

oman

CountyGK

Quote from: oman on June 03, 2010, 09:49:04 PM
Simon. What do you reckon?

Now that would be telling! Down 13th June at Casement, need to get through that one first

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

winsamsoon

Clans 1-11 Dromintee 0-06 ft nice 2 points bagged. Well done lads
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Ulick

Quote from: thewanderer on May 17, 2010, 10:20:45 AM
dont forget one result doesnt make a season or destroy it. ;) ur still goin to have a relegation battle :-[ enjoy the moment.

Bump

TacadoirArdMhacha

Killeavy 0-14 St Pat's 0-13

Desperately frustrating night - led near enought he entire match until injury time. We swtiched off for the last 5 minutes of the first half and the last 10 minutes of the second and Killeavy got the bulk of their scores in that period. We're deeply mired in the relegation zone now - think that result puts us bottom.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead