Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Some good games on tonight in the U21 championship...i think i'll go down and watch Clans v Cross which should be a cracking game and i'd expect the clans to put it up to one of the favourites. Although Cross are massive favourites for the game there could be a we upset here tonight...

C'mon the Clans ;) ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

thewanderer

the real favourites by a mile are st. pats. do you have the other fixtures for tonite. think yous might sneak this one tnite ;) i,m gettin good at predictions.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: thewanderer on May 19, 2010, 02:34:53 PM
the real favourites by a mile are st. pats. do you have the other fixtures for tonite. think yous might sneak this one tnite ;) i,m gettin good at predictions.

I don't know if we're "favourites by a mile". Gary McCooey's injury is a huge set-back though certainly we've a good chance of making the later stages.

The minors wouldn't be expected to be amongst the favourites I wouldn't have thought.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

IVEDECIDED

I would have thought the Harps to be among the favourites....

wats that 4 ref

sarsfields would be my tip as dark horses for minor championship lads they always stumble in the league but come c`ship they seem to find something extra.

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

winsamsoon

Draw at FT Clans V Cross now into extra time

bennydorano

Killeavey beat Harps by 2 with a late late goal according to text I got.  Not too impressesd with referee by the sounds of it - Gary Smith.

IVEDECIDED

After extra time cross beat Clans by 5-6. Clans will rue their chances  - they should have had the game dead and burried at half time in normal time! But they didnt.....the fight goes on......

fitzroyalty

Clans 2-14 Cross 3-19 AET.

Jamie Clarke show. Hardly got the ball but when he did get it, caused some damage, must have scored 2-6 or 2-7. Real sickener for Clans, should have had a goal in the first ten mins when the ball came off both posts, think we hit the upright again in the second half.  Led for most of the game until Cross got back into it, and eventually took a one point lead, which was cancelled out with the last kick to get extra-time. Very exciting game and Clans really should have had it won in normal time only for a few lapses of concentration which let Cross back into it. Cross look likely to go on and win.

Wee Shea

Who are the more well known names in that Cross side? J Clarke, who else? Are the McKeowns over age?

gotthereb4u

Probabaly the poorest refereeing display i've ever seen at Harps killeavy match. Actually couldn't believe it. Put me off football the carry-on he was at 2nite

winsamsoon

Get used to it the game has gone crazy. wait and see how many refs are busted before the year is out

armaghniac

QuoteJamie Clarke show.

If Jamie Clarke had been fully fit for the county U-21 against Donegal, they could have won it and gone far, as Donegal reached the AI final.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

AFS

Quote from: Wee Shea on May 19, 2010, 10:30:07 PM
Who are the more well known names in that Cross side? J Clarke, who else? Are the McKeowns over age?

Franny Hanratty and James Morgan were on the county U21 side this year, so I'd say they're to the forefront for them too. Paul McKeown is overage.