Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

It was a disappointing performance by the Ogs and after the first 15 mins it never looked like they were going to win it.  Maybe this will kick start the Clans season again like last year.

We can't complain about the players missing, every team will be missing players at different stages of the league.  The Clans deserved their win.

charlie stubbs

st michaels 0-09 wolfe tone 0-14 :)

RealSpiritof98

Quote from: torres on May 14, 2010, 11:41:07 PM
madden bt granemore 1 13 - 1 10 .

big result for Madden, Div 2 not as easy as anticipated, plenty of landmines floating

The Worker

Quote from: charlie stubbs on May 15, 2010, 11:24:31 AM
st michaels 0-09 wolfe tone 0-14 :)

any chance of a match report charles?

Hillbilly

Not much about the DERRY game,maybe you know its going to be the back door for armagh

illdecide

Quote from: Hillbilly on May 15, 2010, 12:35:25 PM
Not much about the DERRY game,maybe you know its going to be the back door for armagh

Take your face for a sh1te saan
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

IVEDECIDED

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

wats that 4 ref

any word on d`tee full back he went off at start of match which looked like cruciate ligament injury benny mccardle i think it was hope its not as bad as it looked and hope he is back playing soon.

ogshead

Quote from: illdecide on May 15, 2010, 12:53:52 PM
Quote from: Hillbilly on May 15, 2010, 12:35:25 PM

Take your face for a sh1te saan

or maybe this boy should go on the ARMAGH VS DERRY THREAD where everone is talking about it. This one's for Armagh CLUB football and hurling.

Ulick

Well done Clan na Gael, I wasn't expecting that. I suppose Feet is well langered at this stage.

Gimmearunout

Think Derry are there for the takin, their defense hasnt been settled throughout the league and take the bradleys out of it they have too many players off form. Stevie to hit the onion bag for the boys. Only thing that would worry me is the big names on their sub bench if they were to get a run out.

thewanderer

a good wake up call for the ogs despite missing 10 starting players, they just ran out of steam it looked like the 2 games last weekend affected the players. clans fully deservered their win but in all honesty i think they will struggle big time to survive as they are very weak in a lot of areas and their shooting is poor. as for the ogs they need to put probually their worst display ever behind them and focus for the championship.

illdecide

Quote from: thewanderer on May 17, 2010, 08:59:02 AM
a good wake up call for the ogs despite missing 10 starting players, they just ran out of steam it looked like the 2 games last weekend affected the players. clans fully deservered their win but in all honesty i think they will struggle big time to survive as they are very weak in a lot of areas and their shooting is poor. as for the ogs they need to put probually their worst display ever behind them and focus for the championship.

It must have been a bitter pill for you to swallow...your worst performance ever???even worse than in Davitt Park last year??? It says a lot about your squad if you lot were tired for playing 2 games the week before (imagine having to do that, the county board must have it in for the Og's) It's a good thing the Clans shooting was poor alright or you lot could have been beat by 10pts instead of 4...lol ;) :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

thewanderer

def wors than davitt park last year. i told you we would help yous out but ur in for a tanking in armagh. lets be honest ogs should have been 2 or 3 goals to the good in the first half except for final passes and one on one chances with the keeper. dont forget one result doesnt make a season or destroy it. ;) ur still goin to have a relegation battle :-[ enjoy the moment. ps what about austin will he be back for armagh shortly?