Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McMonkfish

cill chulana was four teams made up of ballymacnab, clady, granemore and mullabrack, we played them up in lissummon in the quarter-final, they lead for most of the game but the ogs came back, cill chulana actually miss a penalty in the dying minutes, i think the score was 1-5 to 10pts.

Laochra O'neills were made up of Shane O'Neills, Belleeks, O'hanlons and Lissummon i think, they destroyed us in the 1st half of semi final taking a 12pt lead into half time, we came back to draw in the last kick of the game with a monster kick from 50 yards up the hill in clady. The replay was a different affair we blew them away beating them by 12pts in Granemore.

BenDover

I was on an Ogs team that played cill chulana in the Mick Higgin's final in Abbey Park, remember them having some very good players and they were a v.strong team overall but they still didn't win  :)

Did 1 of them Ogs minor teams not play Laochra O'neills in the county final - the game where Tommy Graham saved a penalty for the Ogs?

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: BenDover on May 07, 2010, 08:36:50 AM
I was on an Ogs team that played cill chulana in the Mick Higgin's final in Abbey Park, remember them having some very good players and they were a v.strong team overall but they still didn't win  :)

Did 1 of them Ogs minor teams not play Laochra O'neills in the county final - the game where Tommy Graham saved a penalty for the Ogs?

That was the U16 Final was it not?

orange2009

Orchard TV speaks to Paul Duffy in anticipation of the USFC game with Derry on 16th May in Celtic Park.

http://armagh-gaa.com/Orchard-TV/News/VIDEO--Paul-Duffy-looks-to-USFC-opener.aspx

torres

st johns have fielded sides at u-16 / 18 / 21,s  i think it,s certainlty helped brendy donaghy  get good competitive football which he would,nt have got otherwise  8)

McMonkfish

yes that was the u16 final, when we beat them by a big score mousey was captain that year great day had by all, pity we had a shit u16 manager that year what a knob he was still is lol

torres

granemore bt st michaels 1-12 to 0-7 .

Benny Barnaveld

ACL Division 2

St Peter's Lurgan      0-10     Ballyhegan   0-14

McGrane still reeling back the years, MOTM by a mile. Ballhegan's first win/points this season

el_cuervo_fc

Pearse Og 0-10 Carrickcruppen 0-7

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

crossfire

Cross beat Culloville 2-16 to 3-3.

Good competitive first half, 2-2 to 0-8 at the break

wats that 4 ref

maghery beat whitecross in w`cross by 2 points 7up at half time and parked the bus 2nd half. ;D

bobbiesoxer

cullyhanna beat mullabawn 1 10 to 1 02,gary mccooey carried off after 10min with a serious looking injury.will be a big loss to the side and the u21 team

Harold Disgracey

Tir na nOg beat Madden 0-11 to 0-9.