Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killeavygael08

Quote from: torres on April 28, 2010, 10:43:24 PM
granemore bt c eirann .

killeavy u21 bt ballymcnab.

think thats killeavy vs granemore in the next round... am i right?

TacadoirArdMhacha

As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

illdecide

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on April 29, 2010, 01:29:10 PM
Quote from: centrefield on April 29, 2010, 12:20:29 AM
cullyhanna v dromintee game off this weekend

Any word on why?

Armagh are involved in some heritage thing this weekend and that anyone with players involved can call their game off (haven't a scooby do what the heritage thing is about) thats what i was told
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

centrefield

Quote from: illdecide on April 29, 2010, 02:21:33 PM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on April 29, 2010, 01:29:10 PM
Quote from: centrefield on April 29, 2010, 12:20:29 AM
cullyhanna v dromintee game off this weekend

Any word on why?

Armagh are involved in some heritage thing this weekend and that anyone with players involved can call their game off (haven't a scooby do what the heritage thing is about) thats what i was told
thats what i heard also. teams with players attending can try to re-arrange the games at a time that suits both teams, think it was tried to arrange the match for saturday evening but between one thing and another it didnt suit both teams....dromintee now have a friendly against kilcurly on sat night.

wats that 4 ref

maghery and middletown u21s  drew last night in a decent enough game.however paudie(i have 2 b center of attention)Hughes wouldnt play extra time as stated by co board for some unknown reason. match was over at 8:40 wasnt dark til at least 9;20 ??? ??? walked off the field all smiles with both teams still on the pitch :-\ :-\complete tool

torres

Quote from: killeavygael08 on April 29, 2010, 12:53:30 PM
Quote from: torres on April 28, 2010, 10:43:24 PM
granemore bt c eirann .

killeavy u21 bt ballymcnab.

think thats killeavy vs granemore in the next round... am i right?
you are indeed right , lets hope we can make a better game of it than our neighbours . who,s at home in this tie ?

thewanderer

once again paudie confirms him self as the clown prince of referees. full of his own self importance. >:(

thewanderer

No senior inter-county players are available for their clubs tonight as they are attending a function in the city hotel for the new armagh brand and development strategy for the county. sounds like an exciting launch goin by the invitations issued to people.

winsamsoon

Once again the elites within the Gaa are reaping the rewards of the peasants hard work and of course the peasants aren't invited
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

thewanderer

win i am, what happened to you maybe its your bad comments that has left you of the list. ps are you not a member of friends of armagh they have all been invited as well. ps just heard that the launch will be in lurgan shortly too if they can find a buckfast free venue. any suggestions, what about the local baptist hall :D

bennydorano

Quote from: winsamsoon on April 30, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
Once again the elites within the Gaa are reaping the rewards of the peasants hard work and of course the peasants aren't invited
Sounds more like an excuse not to let the county men play for their clubs before the championship.

stew

Quote from: bennydorano on April 30, 2010, 05:28:53 PM
Sounds more like an excuse not to let the county men play for their clubs before the championship.

Exactly.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

orange2009

Quote from: stew on April 30, 2010, 05:34:45 PM

Exactly.

Folks I would just like to point your attention to why the matches were called of tonight, and if I hope that after having a good read that no one thinks that its elitist or a ploy for players not to play for their clubs.  It was actually the launch of one of the most ambitious projects that Armagh has ever undertaken, and one that will hopefully secure the future of the GAA in Armagh

www.itsmyarmagh.com

Hedley Lamarr

Very ambitious indeed and good luck to them......any idea where the proposed Centre of Excellence is going to be?

Unfortunately club commitments (financial) will limit a lot of peoples ability to help fund this.
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

winsamsoon

Quote from: orange2009 on April 30, 2010, 10:41:34 PM
Quote from: stew on April 30, 2010, 05:34:45 PM

Exactly.

Folks I would just like to point your attention to why the matches were called of tonight, and if I hope that after having a good read that no one thinks that its elitist or a ploy for players not to play for their clubs.  It was actually the launch of one of the most ambitious projects that Armagh has ever undertaken, and one that will hopefully secure the future of the GAA in Armagh

www.itsmyarmagh.com

Ambitious yes Orange and i hope all works out but why didn't they just tell the clubs this instead of going about it in secret. Surely the clubs have a right to know. Speaking to our senior manager yesterday and he knew nothing about this but somehow Culloville who we were due to play were told they could call the game off, as did many other south Armagh clubs. SO is there a breakdown in communication somewhere or what has went wrong?

Wanderer on the buckfast issue, granted there are a lot in lurgan who indulge in the shite i personally don't touch it. There are actually bars in lurgan that don't sell it at all. But the baptists hall maybe your best shot
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.