Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

Ogs beat Sarsfields by 8 -

3-12 to 1-10

Real1995

Cross 0-10
Mullaghbawn 0-08

A game which could have gone either way, with both teams missing a number of regulars.  Mullaghbawn will rue two missed first half goal chances.  Both teams had dominant spells in the second half.
Nice guys always finish second!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Whitecross 0-16
St Pat's 0-8

We were utterly awful. Whitecross played well, some nice football breaking out of defence and they took some lovely scores from difficult angles. To be honest though, they didn't have a lot to beat based on our performance. There'll be a long season ahead if that performance is repeated on a regular basis.

The u14 feile final ended a draw - St Patrick's 3-4 Killeavy 1-10.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Aghdavoyle

Dromintee beaten by cullaville by a goal. That's all i know  about it

wats that 4 ref

maghery 1-12 killeavy 2-5. both teams very under strength and it showed poor game with plenty of mistakes killeavy keeper making a blunder for r goal on 1st attack,killaevy got 1st goal from mistake in maghery defence 2nd goal high ball in which was square ball but ref was 2 far away 2 see.both teams will need much improvement

illdecide

Newtown beat St Peters...

Jasus sounds like the 1st round of games were poor quality
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ogshead

Has anyone got a full list of results from all the divisions?

torres

granemore beat clann eirann by 3 pts despite fielding understrength , referre gary smith was very poor for both sides , also one of clann,s full back line got away with a judas punch from behind  >:(

Hank Everlast

Tullysran beat belleeks 1.11 to .3. It was a very one sided game with beleek only scoring one point from play (I think). A belleek player suffered a bad injury rite at the death so I hope he is ok.

charlie stubbs

nab 1-12 tones 1-8

nab take some stopping going by last night forwards very good 4 point defeat flattered us if truth be told

fitzroyalty

Quote from: torres on April 11, 2010, 11:52:15 AM
granemore beat clann eirann by 3 pts despite fielding understrength , referre gary smith was very poor for both sides , also one of clann,s full back line got away with a judas punch from behind  >:(
quelle suprise  ::)
Fair play G'more deserved the win in end, C/E started well in 2nd half but couldn't kill it off.

davo

took in the ogs v sarsfields game. ogs never really troubled but did let sarsfields back into it in the first half. some nice football played by ogs and sarsfields have a few nippy players. sarsfield player got sent off for a bad tackle on chris rafferty who was very good throughout. dont know why he was dropped from the county panel with some of the players on it at present. kieran hughes and declan mcmanus were also in fine form. a lot of mistakes were made by both teams but this was only natural as it's the first game. any other results?

bennydorano

Harps beat Ballyheagan by 5 last night, 1.13 to 2.5.  Ballyheagan could have been well in front at HT but a missed pen and another gilt edged goal chance.  We stepped it up in the 2nd and ran out comfortable enough winners.  Couple of promising performances from Deccie McKenna and Paddy McCoy, both minors last year. 

Good to see Paul McGrane playing again, still a magnificent fielder, him and Holmes had a good battle.  Ballyhegan are a strong enough looking outfit this year, and not distracted by county committments could suprise a few in Div 2.

centrefield

ref in the dromintee game had to be seen to be believed had a awfull day at the office...we wer beaten by a wel worked fist half goal at the end of the day...poor enough performance and much improvement need...free for all broke out with seconds to go didnt see what started it but both panels went at it in the middle of the pitch.

stew

Quote from: bennydorano on April 11, 2010, 06:12:35 PM
Harps beat Ballyheagan by 5 last night, 1.13 to 2.5.  Ballyheagan could have been well in front at HT but a missed pen and another gilt edged goal chance.  We stepped it up in the 2nd and ran out comfortable enough winners.  Couple of promising performances from Deccie McKenna and Paddy McCoy, both minors last year. 

Good to see Paul McGrane playing again, still a magnificent fielder, him and Holmes had a good battle.  Ballyhegan are a strong enough looking outfit this year, and not distracted by county committments could suprise a few in Div 2.

Could he not do a job for us yet benny in the mf area?

Good win for the harps and i would have killed to watch Holmes and McGrane go at it today. :'(
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.