Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carbery

Armagh v Donegal Ulster U21 Championship game will have live updates from Charlie Collins and Martin McHugh from approximately 8.30pm on Highland Radio.
Link as below:-

http://www.highlandradio.com/

orange2009

Pearse og

drici

National Hurling League

Kerry 0-14 Armagh 0-03

Half Time

drici

Kerry 2-22 Armagh 1-09

true

Has annaghmore Tones match been changed Why???

torres

granemore just edged clann na gael today , both sides understrength .

lurganblue

Quote from: torres on March 28, 2010, 02:14:18 PM

yeah I think there was about 3 in it. Looked like the clans were gonna be stuffed at one stage and must have been at least ten points down. Came back into it well toward the end but there was a lot of bad stuff played. Still a good run out

torres

Quote from: lurganblue on March 28, 2010, 03:21:09 PM
Quote from: torres on March 28, 2010, 02:14:18 PM

yeah I think there was about 3 in it. Looked like the clans were gonna be stuffed at one stage and must have been at least ten points down. Came back into it well toward the end but there was a lot of bad stuff played. Still a good run out
early start and understrength team,s is never going to conquer up good football but as you say still a good run out all the same   8).

illdecide

Not to mention a few beers too many last night :(

Granemore have a few good forwards...that lad C O'Connor knows where the posts are alright just a pity he wasn't a few inches taller he'd be knocking on the door for Armagh...Pitch was terrible Torres thought i was at the beach ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

torres

Quote from: illdecide on March 28, 2010, 09:32:44 PM
Not to mention a few beers too many last night :(

Granemore have a few good forwards...that lad C O'Connor knows where the posts are alright just a pity he wasn't a few inches taller he'd be knocking on the door for Armagh...Pitch was terrible Torres thought i was at the beach ;)
yeah there,s alway,s the beer , especially on saturday night,s  :D the pitch has been like that since they had that underground drainage done a few years back and aparently it has to be heavily sanded at the start of each season , does,nt seem to be helping the pitch though  ::) , o,connor,s a very good player and if a player know,s where the post,s are and can regularily split them then height should,nt come into it as 2 of armagh,s greatest ever  forward,s were,nt to big , peter loughran and jim mc conville   8)

thewanderer

but it comes to the crunch games like last year v harps o connor is found wanting. its one thing scoring in challenges and certain league games but it has to count in the big games.

torres

Quote from: thewanderer on March 29, 2010, 02:03:45 PM
but it comes to the crunch games like last year v harps o connor is found wanting. its one thing scoring in challenges and certain league games but it has to count in the big games.
come of it wanderer he had 3/4 effort,s at the post,s which were narrowly of target while having 2 men hanging on him , i could say that andy mallon is a very good man marker who regularly snuffs out the dangermen  but as seen many times this season including the county final and lately for armagh is that he struggles under the high ball . 8)