Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ard mhaca abu

also if u go to irishnews.com pdf edition nd page 68 it will tell u there!

Donagh

Quote from: gander on April 18, 2007, 02:00:34 PM
O'Rourke isn't in according to the BBC anyway, have you a different source Ard Mhaca Abu?

The IN has him in but I think it's a typo

ard mhaca abu

QuoteThe IN has him in but I think it's a typo

what u mean typo?

illdecide

Quote from: Candyman on April 18, 2007, 01:55:23 PM
Quote from: illdecide on April 18, 2007, 01:15:50 PM
The big Harps man must have been the brains behind the setup. Time will tell
Ogs man??? ???

Sorry about that chief, i knew there was some Grimleys connected with the Ogs i thought it was the older brother that used to have the beard (or maybe still does). Anyway you know what i meant!!
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

Schoolboy error illdecide
Displaying a shocking lack of knowledge :D

corn02

My God, I have had a good laugh on this forum. The Tir Na Nogs posterts or poster, has made a fool of them/him self. The facts speak for themselves, drunken Tir Na Nog players entered the fray and caused mayhem.

Tir na nÓg

F**k sake I thought we had got past all this. Both teams were as guilty as the other and both teams should be ashamed of their actions.

corn02

Exactly both teams should be ashamed, the Tir Na Nog louts should be disgraced.

Harold Disgracey

I thought this shit was finished.

Permit me on last comment on the Dromintee/Portadown game.

This is an incident that should not have happened, but there is no doubt as to who the instigators/aggressors were and it wasn't the home team.

The issue that has prompted some new Tír na nÓg posters to comment is the scandalous accusation that 15-20 drunken supporters rushed on to the field to attack the poor wee innocent Dromintee players. Absolute bullshit. The Tír na nÓg players were most definitely sober, I can't comment on the crazed Dromintee lunatics.

The fact of the matter is that a small number of spectators form both sides managed to get on the field as the referee was exiting the gates, again this should not have happened.

I can only guess at the reasons for Dromintee contributors posting this crap, but I know the source.

A question for the aesthetically challenged ones.

Would you care to comment on the crass death threats made to one of our players on the field and in subsequent phone calls to the club?

holylandsniper

Shocking squad,
QuoteGoalkeepers: P Hearty, C McKinney

Defenders: F Bellew, B Donaghy, P Duffy, K Dyas, A Kernan, A Mallon, T McClelland, P McCreesh, K McGeeney, C McKeever, E McNulty, F Moriarty

Midfielders: P McGrane (capt), P Loughran, K Toner, C Vernon

Forwards: S Forker, P Keenan, S Kernan, J Lavery, M Machin, D Marsden, O McConville, S McDonnell, P McKeever, Martin O'Rourke, P Toal, R Clarke, B Mallon
Bold highlighting my p;ayers who would not make panel, possibly a few more i.e Donaghy & Forker, but reasonable U21 campaigns have earned the a chance for them.
Was afriad Swift was going to be dropped especially after he was stil on bench v Westmeath when that waste space SK was put on instead.
How a man can justify that selection is beyond me, though in saying that no wonder Paul & Tony weren't brought in, that get them a few more headlines, beyond time this man made his way out of Armgah mangement a give all those non-kernans and non-crossmen a decent chance, with a level playing field.

Aghdavoyle

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on April 18, 2007, 04:05:56 PM
I thought this shit was finished.

Permit me on last comment on the Dromintee/Portadown game.

This is an incident that should not have happened, but there is no doubt as to who the instigators/aggressors were and it wasn't the home team.

The issue that has prompted some new Tír na nÓg posters to comment is the scandalous accusation that 15-20 drunken supporters rushed on to the field to attack the poor wee innocent Dromintee players. Absolute bullshit. The Tír na nÓg players were most definitely sober, I can't comment on the crazed Dromintee lunatics.

The fact of the matter is that a small number of spectators form both sides managed to get on the field as the referee was exiting the gates, again this should not have happened.

I can only guess at the reasons for Dromintee contributors posting this crap, but I know the source.

A question for the aesthetically challenged ones.

Would you care to comment on the crass death threats made to one of our players on the field and in subsequent phone calls to the club?

Good man Harold.

there's nothing like a good bout of absolute shite talk to disturb the hornets nest.

sequence of events:

players had handbags on pitch and it blows over. happens everywhere.

Tir nan nog "supporters" (questionable sobriety) come onto the pitch and all hell breaks loose.

5 minutes later all is over.

Stop making stuff up.

who cares.

Tir na nÓg

QuoteGood man Harold.

there's nothing like a good bout of absolute shite talk to disturb the hornets nest.

sequence of events:

players had handbags on pitch and it blows over. happens everywhere.

Tir nan nog "supporters" (questionable sobriety) come onto the pitch and all hell breaks loose.

5 minutes later all is over.

Stop making stuff up.

who cares.

Seconded. Just get over it. These things happen from time to time although they shouldn't, making up rumours and stating so called facts that you have no way of proving is just stupid. Just leave it alone its been discussed and move on.

Harold Disgracey

Sorry about that, I'm just hacked off with the lies being posted by the likes of Corn.

pintsofguinness

QuoteGoalkeepers: P Hearty, C McKinney

Defenders: F Bellew, B Donaghy, P Duffy, K Dyas, A Kernan, A Mallon, T McClelland, P McCreesh, K McGeeney, C McKeever, E McNulty, F Moriarty

Midfielders: P McGrane (capt), P Loughran, K Toner, C Vernon

Forwards: S Forker, P Keenan, S Kernan, J Lavery, M Machin, D Marsden, O McConville, S McDonnell, P McKeever, Martin O'Rourke, P Toal, R Clarke, B Mallon

I wouldnt have the players in bold on the panel.  I'm amazed swift was dropped, I'll be amazed if it's confirmed young O'Rourke didnt make it. 
As for Stephen Kernan, well what can you say! I'm embarrassed for him, it's even more embarrassing than the big picture they've stuck to the window of the house  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Aghdavoyle

LOL

:D

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 18, 2007, 06:40:40 PM
I'm embarrassed for him, it's even more embarrassing than the big picture they've stuck to the window of the house  ::)

Now that is David Brent central