Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RealSpiritof98

Teaching in St Pats, Armagh,

Broken Arm

fitzroyalty

illdecide

Quote from: hardstation on March 11, 2010, 10:32:30 PM
Fair play to Coohullyans on the Ard Macha/Ard Mhacha issue. Hopefully other clubs and indeed the county will join the cause to reinstate the proper Irish spelling of the county's name.

But i have it tattooed across my shoulders and the crest on my back...WTF am i going to do now...Tip-ex is no good FFS
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

AFS

Is the Ulster minor league match still in Cullyhanna tomorrow afternoon? Might take a run over, pass the time before the rugby.

AhJaysusRef

QuoteFair play to Coohullyans on the Ard Macha/Ard Mhacha issue. Hopefully other clubs and indeed the county will join the cause to reinstate the proper Irish spelling of the county's name.

What business is that of yours and why do you care?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: AFS on March 12, 2010, 01:21:37 PM
Is the Ulster minor league match still in Cullyhanna tomorrow afternoon? Might take a run over, pass the time before the rugby.

It was still on yesterday anyway - hopefully it is because I had it put in today's Irish News.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

AFS

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on March 12, 2010, 02:26:21 PM

It was still on yesterday anyway - hopefully it is because I had it put in today's Irish News.

Yeah just seen that Gaelic Life had the venue down as TBC, and thought it might have been switched to somewhere else.

camloughlad

what time is it at.cause iam up in cullyhanna tomorrow for a coaching course

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: camloughlad on March 12, 2010, 05:27:39 PM
what time is it at.cause iam up in cullyhanna tomorrow for a coaching course

12pm
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

bennydorano

Did Kelly O'Rourke take the Keady job or what?

brokencrossbar1

http://www.hoganstand.com/armagh/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=125245

Circus in town early this year TAC?  Even Stepehn Casey wouldn't have resorted to these defensive tactics ;D

pintsofguinness

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 13, 2010, 08:07:40 AM

http://www.hoganstand.com/armagh/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=125245

Circus in town early this year TAC?  Even Stepehn Casey wouldn't have resorted to these defensive tactics ;D
:D
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

CountyGK

Ulster Minor Hurling League - 14.03.10
Armagh v Down
Middletown, 12pm.
All support very welcome

true

bout yas lads anybod any idea were Tones V Clans match is Tues nite?????? ;)