Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harps2002champs

Taken from BBC

Goalkeepers: P Hearty, C McKinney

Defenders: F Bellew, B Donaghy, P Duffy, K Dyas, A Kernan, A Mallon, T McClelland, P McCreesh, K McGeeney, C McKeever, E McNulty, F Moriarty

Midfielders: P McGrane (capt), P Loughran, K Toner, C Vernon

Forwards: S Forker, P Keenan, S Kernan, J Lavery, M Machin, D Marsden, O McConville, S McDonnell, P McKeever, Martin O'Rourke, P Toal, R Clarke, B Mallon

Can someone try and justify how the f**k S Kernan is still on the panel, i know he his joes son but it baffles me how he can stay on the panel. He has been tried and tested on numerous occasions and he aint county standard. He is even struggling to make the cross team.

ard mhaca abu

QuoteCan someone try and justify how the f**k S Kernan is still on the panel, i know he his joes son but it baffles me how he can stay on the panel. He has been tried and tested on numerous occasions and he aint county standard. He is even struggling to make the cross team.

have to agree how can he be included when he cant make the startin 15 with his club! joe seems to be showin favouritism towards his son!

Tir na nÓg

Why have the BBC got Kieran Toner in Midfield? Is he not a full back?

Uladh

surprised at swifts omission.

No micheal o'rourke either?

From what i hear Joe keeps SK there for entertainment value... the other lads wouldn't have anything to laugh about if he was finally put out of his misery.

Candyman

Quote from: Uladh on April 18, 2007, 11:50:25 AM

From what i hear Joe keeps SK there for entertainment value... the other lads wouldn't have anything to laugh about if he was finally put out of his misery.

BRILLIANT!!!  :D :D :D
Sure if SK wasn't on the panel who else would tell the lads how to play football over breakfast in the carrickdale.... lol ;)

ard mhaca abu

QuoteNo micheal o'rourke either?

micheal is still there!

Quote[Why have the BBC got Kieran Toner in Midfield? Is he not a full back?/quote]

kieran lined out at midfield against westmeath before retirin injured! maybe thats why!

Armamike

Disappointed that Swift and O'Rourke the younger haven't made the squad. McKenna and Hanratty are worth a look also. Big O'Neill could be tried as option on the square - has more physically about him than Loughran. Not so sure about Paul Kernan at this stage but then again, Donaghy and McCreesh haven't done much to inspire. 
That's just, like your opinion man.

ard mhaca abu

as i already said micheal is still on the squad!

harps2002champs

Quote from: Armamike on April 18, 2007, 12:27:27 PM
Not so sure about Paul Kernan at this stage but then again, Donaghy and McCreesh haven't done much to inspire. 

Im sure Paul kernan should NOT be on the squad. Im not anti-kernan, Aaron is a good footballer and deserves his place but paul hasnt proved his worth yet.
If big joe wasnt the manager then it would be a different story. This being the case maybe he has run his course. Dont get me wrong he has done a great job but if he continually puts stephen in squads then maybe his priorities are no longer where they should be!

illdecide

Quote from: harps2002champs on April 18, 2007, 01:03:11 PM
Quote from: Armamike on April 18, 2007, 12:27:27 PM
Not so sure about Paul Kernan at this stage but then again, Donaghy and McCreesh haven't done much to inspire. 

Im sure Paul kernan should NOT be on the squad. Im not anti-kernan, Aaron is a good footballer and deserves his place but paul hasnt proved his worth yet.
If big joe wasnt the manager then it would be a different story. This being the case maybe he has run his course. Dont get me wrong he has done a great job but if he continually puts stephen in squads then maybe his priorities are no longer where they should be!

I'm not sure about that, i def think we should have had another 2 all-irelands. One def from Brian McAlinden era and JK def lost us at least one, he def comes accross as being biased to several different clicks and clubs. As people have said on this board b4, The big Harps man must have been the brains behind the setup. Time will tell
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Candyman

Quote from: illdecide on April 18, 2007, 01:15:50 PM
The big Harps man must have been the brains behind the setup. Time will tell
Ogs man??? ???

TG4

can anybody confirm the dates for the 1st round of the club championships?are they on the week after armagh play donegal in the championship,which would be the weekend of the 2/3rd of june?

Tir na nÓg

The first round of the championship is on the weekend of the 1st-3rd of June.

gander

O'Rourke isn't in according to the BBC anyway, have you a different source Ard Mhaca Abu?

ard mhaca abu