Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: wats that 4 ref on February 28, 2010, 09:21:44 PM
was at the al tennyson b tournament in maghery 2day teams were maghery siverbridge pearse ogs and carrickmore maghery beat bridge and carmen beat the ogs in 3/4th pace playoff bridge beat ogs and in a great final maghery beat carmen 1-14 1-10. while both teams in the final had a few seniors lined out it was a great days football and craic had by all. ps if there was a player of the tournament big jarlaith burns would have been a deserving winner showing he hasnt lost his catching ability giving a few of the younger lads a hard time by fielding most kickouts in both games a true legend and a great gaa man.
Ah if he just had a younger pair of legs...

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on February 28, 2010, 09:26:31 PM
Quote from: the scenic route on February 28, 2010, 08:12:50 PM
See Ciaran BOWL Conlon has fallen out with Silverbridge again.
He has left them and taken up playing for another club out in Dundalk. This time hes lining out for clan na gaels...
Disappointing considering he seemed to be in good shape. no word of reasons for leaving this time

And after us doing the neighbourly thing and providing second division football for the Forde Cross natives. We'll not be fit to save yis again ya know.
It's the least yous could do and I'll not even mention the cheap cars and car parts yous were keeping to yourselves.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Club Rossa

Ardboe won by 7 points torres,0-16 to 0-9.

torres

Quote from: Club Rossa on March 01, 2010, 09:13:39 AM
my mistake :-[  , the scoreline is irrevalent as it was our first run out of the season and were minus 5/6 regulars , good runout all the same ,

Club Rossa

Yeah was a good hard game,and considering it was the first game for both sides,it was of a fairly decent standard.

Skiddybadoo

Anyone know how Armagh U-21s fared against Laois in a challenge game at the weekend?

winsamsoon

Quote from: torres on March 01, 2010, 09:23:22 AM
Quote from: Club Rossa on March 01, 2010, 09:13:39 AM
my mistake :-[  , the scoreline is irrevalent as it was our first run out of the season and were minus 5/6 regulars , good runout all the same ,

well caught saan lol :D :D :D
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

downtown

armagh u21s beat laois by 3 points.

Skiddybadoo

twotwocharlie

senic..........ciaran conlon played for clans after they were reduced to 14 men (no subs).

torres

i see laois are missing 5 regulars for the armagh game this weekend while were nearly back to full strength , should be 2 pts in the bag   8)

winsamsoon

Quote from: torres on March 04, 2010, 06:23:13 PM
i see laois are missing 5 regulars for the armagh game this weekend while were nearly back to full strength , should be 2 pts in the bag   8)

Should be but Armagh have a habit of making easy things difficult.

Do Armagh u-21's play donegal this wed in Omagh?
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

AFS

Quote from: winsamsoon on March 04, 2010, 08:25:32 PM
Do Armagh u-21's play donegal this wed in Omagh?

It's not on til the 24th. Where did you hear it was to be in Omagh? I assumed it'd be in Cross as it appears Armagh were out of the hat first.

mackers

24th is a Wednesday AFS, defo not in Cross then..........
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

Orior

Armagh were complete shite last year against Laois. Hopefully better this time.

BTW, anyone see the GAA mad armagh farmer in the Lidl leaflet advert?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

AFS

Quote from: mackers on March 04, 2010, 09:42:41 PM
24th is a Wednesday AFS, defo not in Cross then..........

Good spot. It would be a pity to have to cede home advantage. Surely there are other floodlit options in the county, especially since this game won't attract a massive crowd.