Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fan01

It's was a total disgrace at tonight's fundraising for armagh. very few turned up and only 1 county player also attended. Armagh need to do something about advertising event like this as some people make the effect attend. In the end it had to be called off.

true

no idea to wot you refer ......................................... any clues?????????????????????

fan01

yea a night of the races for fundraiseing for armagh.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: torres on February 27, 2010, 06:32:01 PM
any clubs playing challenge match,es this weekend . granemore travel to ardboe .

We beat Brocagh by a few. Only a Junior side so not particularly impressive but we were missing 6 county players and another couple through injury. Early days!

Where was the night at the races?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

AFS

Thought I saw it advertised somewhere that it was to be at Silverbridge. Sounds like they should've got onto Dromintee about how to promote a fundraiser.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Is this a lesson that when it comes to promoting and attending fundraising nights, GAA people are more committed when its their club rather than their county?

camloughlad

Yes.I would rather go to a club one than a county one at least in your club you know where the money is going to

torres

Quote from: camloughlad on February 28, 2010, 10:22:59 AM
Yes.I would rather go to a club one than a county one at least in your club you know where the money is going to
have to agree with the last few posts reguarding this issue , the club always comes first .

camloughlad

does any one know if the cruppen game is on today and were

pintsofguinness

Quote from: fan01 on February 27, 2010, 10:51:40 PM
It's was a total disgrace at tonight's fundraising for armagh. very few turned up and only 1 county player also attended. Armagh need to do something about advertising event like this as some people make the effect attend. In the end it had to be called off.
It doesnt seem like it was very well advertised as very few people seem to have heard anything about it.

on another note - when are they getting the money from Croke Park (of have they got it?) from the soccer/rugby and what's the plans to divide it or is there any yet?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

torres

Quote from: winsamsoon on February 27, 2010, 10:04:17 PM
Granemore should get a tanking there and i would say there be a bit of niggle in that one.
granemore lost to ardboe by 4 pts while giving all the panel a  runout , no niggle just a good game of football , ardboe had the 2 mc guigans playing . toner did,nt play .

the scenic route

See Ciaran BOWL Conlon has fallen out with Silverbridge again.
He has left them and taken up playing for another club out in Dundalk. This time hes lining out for clan na gaels...
Disappointing considering he seemed to be in good shape. no word of reasons for leaving this time
"Underneath that thin veneer of human civilisation, we're all just a bunch of fu*king animals"

pintsofguinness

Quote from: the scenic route on February 28, 2010, 08:12:50 PM
He has left them and taken up playing for another club out in Dundalk. This time hes lining out for clan na gaels...
Disappointing considering he seemed to be in good shape. no word of reasons for leaving this time
::)
I would have thought if anyone knew the reasons it would be you. 

Anyway, what's one more.  :-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

wats that 4 ref

was at the al tennyson b tournament in maghery 2day teams were maghery siverbridge pearse ogs and carrickmore maghery beat bridge and carmen beat the ogs in 3/4th pace playoff bridge beat ogs and in a great final maghery beat carmen 1-14 1-10. while both teams in the final had a few seniors lined out it was a great days football and craic had by all. ps if there was a player of the tournament big jarlaith burns would have been a deserving winner showing he hasnt lost his catching ability giving a few of the younger lads a hard time by fielding most kickouts in both games a true legend and a great gaa man.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: the scenic route on February 28, 2010, 08:12:50 PM

And after us doing the neighbourly thing and providing second division football for the Forde Cross natives. We'll not be fit to save yis again ya know.