Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownFanatic

Is it true that there are no forests around Lurgan?

Dell

V.disappointed with Cross teams attitude and behaviour yesterday at U21 game. The tackle that broke young Omagh boys leg was shocking. But this didn't curb the behaviour lucky to have only 2 sent off. Chicken was very poor.
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Dell on February 14, 2010, 08:51:26 PM
V.disappointed with Cross teams attitude and behaviour yesterday at U21 game. The tackle that broke young Omagh boys leg was shocking. But this didn't curb the behaviour lucky to have only 2 sent off. Chicken was very poor.
Why what was their attitude? Dirt?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

fitzroyalty

CountyGK

Kehoe Cup Shield Final:
Armagh 1 17
Wicklow 3 12

Wicklow hit the net with a free in the last minute of injury time to win by a point  :(

DownFanatic

Quote from: fitzroyalty on February 14, 2010, 09:06:15 PM
Quote from: DownFanatic on February 14, 2010, 08:40:33 PM
???

Sarsfields of Derrytrasna had to come the whole way down to Castlewellan forest park for training this morning. Was just wondering were there no forest parks up their way?

fitzroyalty

Quote from: DownFanatic on February 14, 2010, 09:13:33 PM
???

Sarsfields of Derrytrasna had to come the whole way down to Castlewellan forest park for training this morning. Was just wondering were there no forest parks up their way?
Oh right. There is Oxford Island but its shit to run around. Plus the majority of that Sarsfields team probably spent Saturday night there.

ogshead

???

Does it really matter? Change is as good as anything, teams regulary look for ways of freshening things up, especially at this time of year

DownFanatic

Quote from: ogshead on February 14, 2010, 10:23:13 PM
???

Does it really matter? Change is as good as anything, teams regulary look for ways of freshening things up, especially at this time of year

I was not for one minute being critical of this. A change of scenery is always good. Its not like Armagh men are barred from entering Down's fantastic and vast forest parks  :P

illdecide

No, false saan. There is a forest of O***ge bastids on the other side of town so we generally stay out of it
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

I posted this on another thread so just thought some of you local lads might be interested, all the money lifted is paid out. Last months prize money was £500 £250, £100, £50 and £20 which i thought was excellent for £20 and a nights craic.

Fri 26th Feb @ 9:00 there is a Texas Holdem poker night in the Clan na Gael club rooms. £20 in with one optional re-buy for £10. anything lifted is paid out.

Anyone is welcome (except tony Fearon ) if you're interested give me a PM and i'll give ya more details!!!

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: illdecide on February 16, 2010, 03:53:55 PM
I posted this on another thread so just thought some of you local lads might be interested, all the money lifted is paid out. Last months prize money was £500 £250, £100, £50 and £20 which i thought was excellent for £20 and a nights craic.

Fri 26th Feb @ 9:00 there is a Texas Holdem poker night in the Clan na Gael club rooms. £20 in with one optional re-buy for £10. anything lifted is paid out.

Anyone is welcome (except tony Fearon ) if you're interested give me a PM and i'll give ya more details!!!

And Tony France!!

illdecide

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on February 16, 2010, 04:32:37 PM
Quote from: illdecide on February 16, 2010, 03:53:55 PM

And Tony France!!

:D :D :D :D :D Bombscare :D

only1clansinlurgan

am the daady of the texas holdem till then saan.. ;D ;D :D