Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JUst retired

Just noticed a couple of posts regarding the minor c/ship. If a club cant field 15 players plus subs
in minor leagues how would they field a team that would have a realistic hope of winning a c/ship against stronger teams.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on January 15, 2010, 08:11:10 PM
Whereas if a player had struck the referee he would have got a lifetime ban.  typical

A lifetime ban is 2 years. So what's typical?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

winsamsoon

Firstly i am glad you cleared that up for us TAC because i hadn't heard anything from it since the initial speculation that Cullyhanna would be thrown out of the championship.

Secondly i think it is unfair to punish an entire team and club because of the silly actions of one individual who looses the head so in this sense the common sense approach has eventually been used

Thirdly i don't think it helps when we have the county board deciding that the cub should be thrown out of the championship only to reverse the decision (If i have understood this right) They should take more time to make decisions of such importance because it sets a precident for incidents in the future. I'm glad Cullyhanna were allowed into the championship because there are a lot of good lads there and it would be unfair on them lads.

Hope you loose in the championship though  :P :P :P :P
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on January 15, 2010, 10:28:21 PM
Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on January 15, 2010, 08:11:10 PM
Whereas if a player had struck the referee he would have got a lifetime ban.  typical

A lifetime ban is 2 years. So what's typical?

Well if that's the case then I've no argument.  The issue of the length of a lifetime ban would not be something that I would be personally familiar with.

only1clansinlurgan

1st post on the site lads... have ta say there are sum gud factual info on the site and sum ppl just really talk crap.. bet ya they r da boys who stand in da stands shoutin abuse at players wen theyre tryna play for there club..

by the way winsam ur flying in these circuits saan 8) 8) :P

el_cuervo_fc

Welcome to the board only1clansinlurgan.  As one Clans man leaves another one takes his place  ;)

McMonkfish

in the words of el cuervo please stop using phone text when you are speaking, you must have read trainspotting the book, are you sure you're not related to the wanderer because you speak like that fool while sitting outside superfry on a saturday night eating battered sausages drinking cans of stagaer

Orior

Quote from: only1clansinlurgan on January 16, 2010, 02:25:07 PM
1st post on the site lads... have ta say there are sum gud factual info on the site and sum ppl just really talk crap.. bet ya they r da boys who stand in da stands shoutin abuse at players wen theyre tryna play for there club..

by the way winsam ur flying in these circuits saan 8) 8) :P

Piss off with the text speak sonny.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

fitzroyalty

ne wrd on d match 2day dwn in xmg ladz, un4tun8ly cdnt make it. hu playd wel etc

only1clansinlurgan

sorry lads.. if you want me to use proper english when posting on the blog use pearse og bhoys wont understand it anyhow as your vocabulary doesnt stretch that far.. maybe you dont even understand this.. :'( :'( :'(

ogshead

Quote from: only1clansinlurgan on January 17, 2010, 11:55:08 AM
sorry lads.. if you want me to use proper english when posting on the blog use pearse og bhoys wont understand it anyhow as your vocabulary doesnt stretch that far.. maybe you dont even understand this.. :'( :'( :'(

Funny someone from Lurgan saying that... by the way the ones mouthing in the stands, sounds like Clans supporters!!

Dannymcfella

sorry lads.. if you want me to use proper english when posting on the bloguse pearse og bhoys wont understand it anyhow as your vocabulary doesnt stretch that far.. maybe you dont even understand this.. :'( :'( :'(
lol

thewanderer

monkfish what an appropriate name judging by your looks. think it is u sitting outside marcos at nite goin by the size of your gut. ps your identity has already been sussed. dont think you have much to offer pearse ogs. ;)

thewanderer

good to see you got the stolen lap tap working. and connection to the web must be an exciting experience, but i suppose you'll have to leave your mates house soon and return to Beirut. ;)

Kevin Webster

Who would win in a fight between ogs and clans?
Who would win in a drinking contest?