Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewanderer

Draw Predictions

Senior   Harps v Ogs, Cross v Dromintee, Granemore v Nab, St Pats v Clans, Killeavey v Mbawn, Clan eireann v Whitecross
           St Michaels v Carrickcruppin, Tir na og v Maghery ( wouldnt those draws get big gates). Lets wait and see.

Bainisteoir

I heard that the work on the new seated and covered stand is due to start this week or next, does anyone know how long roughly it will take to complete? Also it would be good if the county board released these plans on their website or to the press so the grassroots can get a look at them.

thewanderer

The contract is for 40 weeks i am reliable informed from someone who was at saturdays meeting. Plans will be officially displayed at the meeting on wednesday night and probably on line after that im sure.

Ti Chulainn

http://www.dromintee.com

Dromintee GAC Fight Night

SOLD OUT - our ticket allocation is now completely SOLD OUT

A few remaining tickets are on TICKETMASTER and once these are gone, that is it.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Dromintee-GAC-Fight-Night-tickets/artist/1018037

Many thanks to everyone who has supported us it should be a really good night.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: winsamsoon on January 11, 2010, 02:01:04 PM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on January 11, 2010, 11:32:42 AM
Quote from: winsamsoon on January 10, 2010, 09:34:08 PM
And lets be honest they get involved in a lot of the off the ball stuff and at the end of the game the other teams has a laugh and two points in the bag. Really a stupid approach to games when you train hard all year.

So we lose every game? Wonder how we're heading into a 3rd season in Division 1 then. Not sure how we could have stayed up with 0 points.

Perhaps here lies the seeds to your clubs indiscipline. Ignoring the real matters at hand whilst at the same time trying to get one over on someone and play the hard done by case.

Alternatively here lies the evidence that you are, as usual, talking nonsense.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Bainisteoir

Quote from: thewanderer on January 11, 2010, 03:15:44 PM
The contract is for 40 weeks i am reliable informed from someone who was at saturdays meeting. Plans will be officially displayed at the meeting on wednesday night and probably on line after that im sure.

cheers. Seems a fairly quick turnaround, wonder what the seated capacity will be anyone any ideas?

fitzroyalty

Quote from: thewanderer on January 11, 2010, 02:19:52 PM
Draw Predictions

Senior   Harps v Ogs, Cross v Dromintee, Granemore v Nab, St Pats v Clans, Killeavey v Mbawn, Clan eireann v Whitecross
           St Michaels v Carrickcruppin, Tir na og v Maghery ( wouldnt those draws get big gates). Lets wait and see.
Do you know something the rest of us don't?  ;)

thewanderer

Fitz i,m always in for a bit of devilment. Hope i,m not correct for two reasons 1) dont really want to be lambasted again 2) i should have placed a bet and then i could retire :D Bainsteior made the call to one who knows,approx 5,600 covered seats in the new 2 tier stand, press box, 2 new changing rooms, first aid room and safety control room. sounds exciting ps with all seats being covered down to pitch level.

Smokin Joe

Will the Athletic Grounds be out of use during the redevelopment?

For example where will the Armagh league games be held?

AFS

Quote from: Smokin Joe on January 11, 2010, 08:07:42 PM
Will the Athletic Grounds be out of use during the redevelopment?

For example where will the Armagh league games be held?

Yes.

Cross.

Bainisteoir

Quote from: thewanderer on January 11, 2010, 07:10:17 PM
Fitz i,m always in for a bit of devilment. Hope i,m not correct for two reasons 1) dont really want to be lambasted again 2) i should have placed a bet and then i could retire :D Bainsteior made the call to one who knows,approx 5,600 covered seats in the new 2 tier stand, press box, 2 new changing rooms, first aid room and safety control room. sounds exciting ps with all seats being covered down to pitch level.

two teirs you say.. That's impressive!! So it nots goin to be simlilar to say Healy Park? It does sound exciting indeed.. About time we had the county facilities to be proud off!! Very encouraged with Stevie Macs interview today in the Irish news, sounds like he has got his hunger back and also any interviews with players since POR was appointed have been all very positive about his backroom team and the attitude they are taking!!

AFS

Quote from: Bainisteoir on January 11, 2010, 08:44:22 PM
Very encouraged with Stevie Macs interview today in the Irish news, sounds like he has got his hunger back and also any interviews with players since POR was appointed have been all very positive about his backroom team and the attitude they are taking!!

He would be unlikely to be too critical of the backroom team considering the supposed effort he went to in order to get some of them in place.

Orior

Quote from: thewanderer on January 11, 2010, 07:10:17 PM
....approx 5,600 covered seats in the new 2 tier stand, press box, 2 new changing rooms, first aid room and safety control room. sounds exciting ps with all seats being covered down to pitch level.

Thats great news. Any idea when?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

pintsofguinness

Quote from: AFS on January 11, 2010, 08:51:30 PM
Very encouraged with Stevie Macs interview today in the Irish news, sounds like he has got his hunger back and also any interviews with players since POR was appointed have been all very positive about his backroom team and the attitude they are taking!!

He would be unlikely to be too critical of the backroom team considering the supposed effort he went to in order to get some of them in place.

this^
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Bainisteoir

Quote from: AFS on January 11, 2010, 08:51:30 PM

I didn't mean specifically him who was praising him, read an interview just before Xmas an interview where clarkie was singing their praises also, think it was in the Belfast tele.